Prologue

Doppelganger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where the fck is Moonbyul?"

Everyone in the dressing room was panicking as the said lady went missing for who knows how long.

"That kid is really," her manager, Yongsun, sighed as the idol's phone was turned off.

There's only less than half an hour before the fan signing event starts, and yet this lady went to the nearest cafe to meet her boyfriend without letting anyone know. At least she has a scarf and shades with her, in case of an emergency.

"Jin-ie~"

Her sweet voice made her boyfriend, Seokjin, look at her with a forced smile drawn on his pretty face. "Do you have to go?"

"Hm," he responded. "I'm sorry." He gave her an apologetic look as he held her small hand that was placed on the table.

"You're always busy," she complained, rolling her eyes. Even she was busy, but she can't understand why he has to give excuses when She on the other hand is making their relationship work.

"Byul..."

"Do you still love me?" She bit her lower lip, regretting asking that question.

"Byul..."

"Stop," she rolled her eyes as she knows it already- that's what she thought. "I told you, I won't let you break up with me."

"I just need time."

"So, I'm right," she nodded. "Are you seeing someone else?"

"This is nonsense," he frowns, not liking the question.

"Nonsense? Jin, look," she held his hand using both of hers. "If you end this relationship, I'll end my life as well."

"Byul, what are you-"

"I'm not kidding." Her tone of voice was serious, and he knows she's not acting.

"I have to go-"

"No, just stay," and so he obeyed.

He stares at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter