Magical

Made in Egypt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A week passed on just like that. Life must go one no matter how different it felt for Seulgi. The woman had tried texting Joohyun but the number was no longer active. She tried calling her many times that she couldn’t remember a day could pass without her trying to reach out for Joohyun, but the woman couldn’t be contacted at all. She had asked around too; trying to know how Joohyun was through Yongsun. However, the woman told Seulgi that she had stopped working on the same day where Joohyun decided to move out from Seulgi’s apartment.

 

It was foolish of Seulgi. She only knew how she felt during Joohyun’s absence in her life. It was right; that you would feel regret and how the person meant so much for her when it was already too late. She couldn’t do anything to return back the time and Seulgi was left with nothing but remnants of memories she still stored inside her heart. Seulgi could now define the feelings she felt for another woman when she was no longer there. Yes, it was love; the longings, the yearning, the starvation of attention, the cavity she had inside her heart; it all screamed love. Seulgi loved Joohyun but she wasn’t here anymore. Joohyun had given up trying to make Seulgi loved her and Seulgi was stranded; didn’t know what to do to rectify the mistakes she had foolishly done.

 

Would Joohyun find the missing pieces she had lost because Seulgi was the one who held it for her? So she would be brought back to Seulgi. When was the last time Joohyun thought of her? Did she think of her often or maybe occasionally? Seulgi would even be okay if Joohyun thought of her rarely although Seulgi thought of Joohyun literally every single day. Did Joohyun still love her because she loved Joohyun so much? Maybe that’s why it’s called Karma and why people insulted Karma as a . Because it did horrible things to your heart and brain simultaneously.

 

The table had been turned and now it’s her who felt helpless for loving Joohyun; the woman wasn’t even there and Seulgi didn’t even know Joohun’s whereabouts; was she okay? How did she live her day? Was she getting slimmer? Or maybe, she had succeeded in erasing Seulgi from her memories. With the last thought, Seulgi could only swallow the lump of bitterness and regrets forcedly. She did this to herself, to Joohyun, to them and she had to take the consequences; losing Joohyun and Seulgi didn’t know for how long.

 

“Seulgi Unnie. You have been staring at the same microorganism for the past 10 minutes. Are you okay? Do you want to take a break?” It was Yeri, her best friend who worked in the same lab like her.

 

“It’s okay. I am sorry I was distracted.” Seulgi smiled and pretended to focus again; placing her eyes on the ocular lens of the microscope.

 

“You have been distracted for the past week, Unnie. You are far from being okay. Let’s take a break, shall we? It’s almost lunch anyway.” Yeri nudged Seulgi’s arm. She was a caring and attentive friend that she realized how different Seulgi had been lately.

 

“Okay then. Let’s go.” Seulgi tidied things up, removed her coat, and followed Yeri outside.

 

“I have also texted Wendy Unnie to meet us in the lobby.” Yeri said as she was walking beside Seulgi.

 

The other woman only nodded her head. Yeri sighed; this person wasn’t the same Seulgi she had known for years. There’s must be something bothering her and whatever it was, Yeri had made up her mind that she would get to know it by today. Seeing a tortured version of Seulgi for a consecutive week plus the fact that the woman didn’t even want to come out from her den during the weekend was more than enough to make Yeri stop pretending nothing happened to her best friend.

 

Seulgi was busy with her phone but she didn’t type or browse anything. Yeri peeked from her peripheral sight and saw how Seulgi was staring at a picture; it was Seulgi with a very pretty woman whom Yeri didn’t know of. Yeri made a note she would ask her later during lunch. Seulgi’s thumb then moved to the messaging application but Seulgi didn’t use her other hand to type the text. She was only gazing down on the specific writing as if she was waiting for a reply. Seulgi’s eyes were sad; like it had lost its reasons to live and the optimism Seulgi used to have, it was no longer there.

 

Seulgi whom Yeri used to know was cheerful and always had positive thoughts about literally everything. She was friendly and always greeted everyone she met on her way to the lab, including securities, her juniors, and even strangers she didn’t know. However, the past week had somehow formed another Kang Seulgi; someone who was very foreign to Yeri. Current Seulgi was pessimistic, introverted, and only said things when needed or when asked by her or other persons. She didn’t have her head up forward when she was walking; she would look down as if she was stuck inside her imagination which was closed for everyone to see. She looked sad and dejected; Seulgi worked because it was her obligation, not because she enjoyed what she was doing. It was totally different and if Yeri could be honest, she was very concerned about the current Seulgi.

 

Yeri had consulted it with Wendy but just like her, Wendy didn’t have any idea what was going on with her friend. Yeri and Wendy often updated about Seulgi with each other’s but none had the answer to reasons why Seulgi had changed drastically. Yeri couldn’t stand back anymore, pretending that everything was alright when it was not. Wendy had told her to give Seulgi more time, and that Seulgi would be honest with them when the time was right. No, Yeri couldn’t wait longer. She had to know because Seulgi was her best friend which best friend would stand around seeing her friend being hurt? Not Yeri of course.

 

Wendy drove them to the restaurant they often visited when they had more time for lunch; Yongsun’s restaurant. Yeri was sitting beside Wendy but her eyes were lingering on Seulgi who quietly sat behind. Yeri noticed how Seulgi’s expression changed when they almost arrived. It was like this place reminded Seulgi or something and Yeri assumed it must be related to why Seulgi behaved lately.

 

“Why are we here?” Seulgi asked when Wendy was parking her car.

 

“Why not? I thought you love eating Korean food so we decided to eat here. Why? You want us to eat somewhere else?” Wendy asked as she reversed the car.

 

“No, Wendy Unnie. I want to eat here. That’d be alright with you, right Unnie?” Yeri interjected. Seulgi gulped before nodding her head.

 

“Great! I want to eat a bowl of ramyeon and some dumplings too. What will you have, Wendy Unnie?” Yeri smiled, pretending not to look at Seulgi’s longing eyes. What was really happening with her Seulgi Unnie?

 

“I am craving for a delicious bimbimbap.” Wendy replied, pulling up the handbrake.

 

“Come on then. I am famished!” Yeri didn’t wait for Wendy to unlock the door and already opened up the car’s door.

 

“Aish really this kid!” Wendy muttered but chuckled anyway. Seulgi only smiled a bit and of course, it concerned Wendy. Good thing she had made an agreement with Yeri that she would ask Seulgi about what really happened to her life lately that she had become a different person.

 

“Let’s go, Seul!” Wendy turned to her friend.

 

“Okay.” Seulgi slipped her phone inside her pocket and followed after her two friends.

---

 

“Now spill the truth, Unnie.” Yeri confronted as soon as they have finished eating.

 

“Slow down, Yeri-ah. You have to let Seulgi knows first about how we have observed her different behaviors lately.” Wendy sighed.

 

“What do you mean? Are you two plotting something over me?” Seulgi suspiciously asked.

 

“Fine. I will do that.” Yeri sipped her drink.

 

“We are your best friends, aren’t we, Unnie?” Seulgi nodded her head almost immediately.

 

“Best friends should share things with each other, Unnie. We didn’t mean to pry and Wendy Unnie has several times reminded me that we should give you more time and you would tell us when you’re ready but it’s been a week and you have become a different Seulgi Unnie for me, for us.” Yeri glanced at Wendy and the older woman nodded her head as a confirmation.

 

“You look like Sadness from Pixar movie and it’s been going on for 7 consecutive days. You cannot expect us to pretend you are alright or that we don’t care enough about your wellbeing, Unnie because we care! We are frustrated to see this side of you; the sad Seulgi who rarely smiles and always looks down to the mundane floor while walking forward and would only stupidly stare at her phone like it’s the most interesting discovery in the century during a short break.” Yeri desperately exclaimed.

 

“Yeri meant, there must be something wrong with you, Seulgi-ah. We don’t mean to meddle into your personal life but we care for you and we couldn’t keep pretending everything is alright when we know you are being tormented inside. So, please…. Share your problem with us. Let us in, Seul.” Wendy decided to in before Yeri became angrier and Seulgi’s misunderstood their good intentions.

 

“I.. I want to say that I am alright. But I can’t, Wan. And Yeri-ah, I am so sorry for making you worried about me. I didn’t mean any of that. It’s just… I really don’t know what to do to make things right again. I have made a mistake, an irreparable one that is. All I can is regretting what I have done every single day and wishing how things were different.” Seulgi sighed. She knew she couldn’t hide this forever because Seulgi was like an open book for those who knew Seulgi that well; her attitudes would reflect what she was feeling at that time.

 

“And time moves forward while the mistakes are irreversible. I have tried to reach her but she is not there anymore. She has left me and there’s nothing I can do to make her comeback to me. I have realized what I am feeling when it’s already too late.” Seulgi clasped her face, hiding tears that already brimmed in her eyes.

 

“What do you mean? Who is ‘her’ you’re talking about” Wendy asked. Seulgi exhaled and uncovered her face.

 

Seulgi then started to tell the story to both women; how she met Joohyun for the first time, how she confidently admitted she had been cursed by her sister and that she was actually a daughter of Amenhotep III; how Seulgi gave her name as Joohyun and how things developed eventually from there. Joohyun was a stranger to Seulgi and as time went by, she had become her best friend and now someone whom Seulgi loved dearly. Joohyun was someone that got away; getting away from Seulgi when Seulgi finally realized that she loved Joohyun too, the same way as to how Joohyun loved her or used to at least.

 

“I will ignore the fact that her real name is so weird and that she is an Egyptian who lived in ancient history and has the same name as the name we read from the history book, Unnie. You’re basically saying you’re in love with her, right? Who is her Korean name again, Jaehyun?” Yeri asked.

 

“Joohyun.” Seulgi corrected.

 

“But you just realized it when she feels it’s enough to wait for the uncertainty from you. She just assumed you could never love her back. More than that, you’re being so stupid by stomping on her dignity and indirectly called her as a , Unnie.”

 

“Yah Kim Yerim, watch your mouth!” Seulgi got emotional.

 

“Yeri-ah, stop being too rude. And I am sorry but Yeri is right, Seul. You don’t treat and call the woman you love like how you did toward Joohyun.” Wendy tried to calm down both of her friends.

 

“I am sorry for being too much, Unnie. Put yourself in her shoes and you’d know why she did what she did. Joohyun Unnie is very patient toward you while you keep on being a selfish person who has nothing but huge ego on you while she’s trying to keep up and be okay with everything you have done to her; you gave her these mixed signals while she loves you unconditionally right from the very beginning. It’s normal if she eventually feels tired and wanted to get away from you. How do you think she could move on if she still lives under one roof with you, Unnie?” Yeri was exasperated. Yes, Seulgi was known as clumsy and dense, but she never knew Seulgi would be stupid too when it came to heart problems.

 

“Yeri is right, Seul. The last thing you should do to her is throwing away her dignity by insinuating that she’d do anything to continue living in our world. You don’t do that to the person you truly care for, Seulgi-ah.” Wendy reacted too, as exasperated as Yeri felt.

 

“I know what I did wrong, Wan! And Yeri, your statements didn’t change the fact that I have said those words I never meant and that she had left me now when I finally realize how I really feel for her! I love her but I don’t know where she is, whether she lives her life happily, what clothes she wears, what meals she eats, and such. I know nothing about her for the past week and it got me worried! What if she is sick and no one is there to take care of her? What if she got lost and no one could pick her up? What if there’s someone doing bad things to her and she got no one to defend her?” Seulgi let out her stress as tears finally made its way through her eyes.

 

“And what if she has moved on from me when I just realize that I love her too?” The last question caused more tears escaped from her eyes.

 

“Have more faith, Seul. You are the one who resurrected her back to this mortal life. There is no way she could move on that fast from you.” Wendy who sat beside Seulgi pulled the woman toward her embrace.

 

“I am such a fool, Wan-ah. I didn’t know what I have and how much she means to me until the day I have lost her.” Seulgi mumbled and cried on Wendy’s shoulder.

 

“Have you tried asking around, Unnie? I mean, there must be someone who knows about her, right? And have you thought of things you would say to her once you’ve met her?” Yeri’s voice was filled with worries and sorry; she felt emphatic for her Unnie. Befriending her for years, it’d be the first time she saw her Unnie being desperate and hopeless over a thing called love. She herself didn’t have any lover yet but she knew how it felt to have an unrequited love. She had experienced it once and she swore, she never wanted to feel it again.

 

“She used to work here actually and I have asked Yongsun Unnie but she said she had stopped working since last week, the same day she left me.” Seulgi stared at her unfinished food. She barely ate and her friends had forced her to eat more but she got no appetite. Now that her friends knew it was love problems, they didn’t do anything further about the remaining food.

 

“Then Yongsun Unnie must know something, Unnie! Joohyun Unnie had a good friendship with Yongsun Unnie, right? Then she would have at least come here when she decided to stop working.” Yeri snapped her fingers.

 

“And hearing your story earlier, Yongsun Unnie must have asked what happened with her and you also said she brought her luggage, right? Assuming she asked a taxi driver to wait for her with her luggage stored inside the cabin, still… Yongsun Unnie would ask where you were because she came here without you.” Wendy added as excitedly. Seulgi’s eyes widened at the revelation. How could she not think of that before? She just believed what Yongsun told her and well, aside from being clumsy, she’s also known as a gullible person, but let’s put that fact aside for now.

 

“Uhm.. Excuse me. Is Yongsun Unnie around? Can you tell her that Wendy looks for her? Thank you.” Wendy told a random waiter who just walked past her. The waiter nodded his head and went to the backdoor, maybe summoning Yongsun.

 

“Relax, Unnie. I am sure Yongsun Unnie must know something and whatever it is, I assure you we shall obtain the info tonight.”

 

“Thanks’ Yeri-ah, and I am really sorry for causing you both to worry.” Seulgi clasped Wendy’s and Yeri’s hand over the table.

 

“That’s what friends are for, Seul.” Wendy winked.

---

 

Seulgi held the piece of paper dearly inside her palm. Heck, she even already remembered the words written in the paper because it explained the address of the apartment Joohyun was currently living in. Yes, Yeri and Wendy had managed to persuade Yongsun to share Joohyun’s present address with Seulgi. It took long and tiring elaboration until Yongsun could see the sincerity of Seulgi’s feelings for the latter. Seulgi too had to make a promise that she would never hurt Joohyun again and that she loved Joohyun very much of which her life had felt darkened since Joohyun’s departure from her life.

 

Seulgi asked Wendy to tell the boss that she wouldn’t go back to work, reasoning that she urgently needed to go back home to get ready (showering, applying make-up, spraying Joohyun’s favorite perfume all over her body, and wearing her best coat with a turtleneck underneath) to impress the woman she loved. After a torturing week, she finally got a light of hope to meet Joohyun again and she swore, she’d drop by to florist before going straight to Joohyun’s new apartment.

 

Seulgi dived into her pocket to grab her phone and stared at Joohyun’s picture as she was walking from the parking lot toward the apartment’s entrance. Too bad Yongsun persisted in not giving Joohyun’s new number to her, saying that if Seulgi meant the words she said just then, she would directly go to Joohyun’s apartment and even willing to spend hours just to wait for the other woman to come home. Seulgi smiled, agreeing with the statement, and didn’t try to ask for the second time. If she wanted to know Joohyun’s number then she would get it directly from the woman herself.

 

“You’re finally home.” Seulgi stopped on her track. There was someone sitting in the hallway near her apartment’s door.

 

“Do I know you?” Seulgi asked politely. The woman looked pissed and Seulgi swore she never knew this woman before. Unless.. If Seulgi somehow had applied her clumsiness again somewhere which caused calamity for this person, whoever she was; yes, it’s a she.

 

“No, you don’t. But if you are serious about my sister, then you’d have to get to know me eventually.” The woman stood up and she was around 5 cm taller than her. The person actually reminded her of Joohyun, based on how she dressed. Seulgi’s brain cells gradually did their job and Seulgi snapped her fingers at the discovery.

 

“You are Joohyun’s sister!” Seulgi appointed her index finger toward the woman’s direction.

 

“Oh well, maybe I got the wrong person. There’s no way this stupid person is whom my sister love anyway.” The woman walked away, or more like dragging her body away above the floor. Seulgi blinked her eyes several times, still couldn’t believe how the woman was actually kind of transparent now that Seulgi looked at her more closely.

 

“Wait!” Seulgi yelled a bit louder. When she realized what she just did, she quickly looked around and felt relieved when no one got out of their apartments just to scold Seulgi for disturbing them with her shrieking voice.

 

“Joohyun is Henuttaneb. So if the person you meant is her then yes, I am the one who resurrected her. I called her Joohyun because this is Korea and her real name is kind of unique to be spelled.” Seulgi explained as she was approaching the woman.

 

“Can we talk inside? I don’t want to be yelled at by others. And are you a ghost? Because your feet aren’t glued to the floor.” Seulgi hesitantly reached out her hand and as expected, Seulgi’s hand went through the woman’s body.

 

“Sure. Inside. Come.” The woman shortly replied and flown away went through Seulgi’s apartment door when the latter was still busy typing the lock’s number.

 

“If she can walk past my door without any difficulties, then why bothering to wait for me to come home first?” Seulgi mumbled under her breath while entering her apartment.

 

“Do you forget that I am a ghost? Actually, I am a sorcerer too when I was still alive. Thus, I can perfectly hear what you just said, mind you.” The woman helped herself and sat on the couch in the living room.

 

“Wait… You don’t mean… You’re the one who cursed Joohyun and put her into temporary death!? You.. You are the Bathtub, aren’t you?! What the hell-“

 

“Before you finish your sentence, my name is Nebetah, not bathtub. And yes, I did put her into temporary death but it’s not like I am proud of what I did. I regret it every single day, even after my own death has come.” The woman sighed, massaging her head with her right hand.

 

“You can call me Joy, by the way, to make it simpler. It sounds much better than a bathtub.” The woman added.

 

“You don’t look like someone who is joyful. I should have called you as gloomy instead.” Seulgi commented and almost abruptly which Seulgi didn’t know-how, the woman vanished from the couch and suddenly appeared in front of Seulgi.

 

“OMO! You’re scaring me! Do you want to kill me or what?” Seulgi rubbed her chest and felt her heartbeat louder than before; for being too startled.

 

“Don’t I look like a joyful person now?” The woman grinned and honestly, it scared Seulgi but since Seulgi was really feeling intimidated by the ghost, she just nodded her head as her quick answer.

 

“Good. As I have said before, I regretted what I did. I let envy and malicious feelings consumed me that I was possessed by something evil and I cursed my sister, accidentally. When I realized, it was already too late and I couldn’t revoke it. I love my sister very much and yeah I have to admit that Abanoub has taken my interests but I shouldn’t sacrifice my own sister’s life just for him to notice me.” Joy didn’t realize she had shared her side of the story, about why she could have the heart to hurt her sister and what she felt after doing it to Seulgi.

 

“Uhm.. Can you eat although you’re a ghost? I think this will take a long time so I plan to prepare popcorn and cola for us, maybe?” Seulgi offered.

 

“Sure. I am a sorcerer. I literally can do anything.” Joy shrugged.

 

“Great. Wait here okay. Oh and you can watch TV while I prepare some snacks.” Seulgi uninterestedly said before leaving to the kitchen. Joy rolled her eyes, how the hell could she turn the TV on when she didn’t even know how to use the remote. And so, she decided to just follow Seulgi to the kitchen, flying of course.

 

“What are you making?”

 

“OMO! Can’t you stop scaring me!? And I just told you I made us popcorn. Just sit over there and wait if you don’t want to watch the TV.”

 

“How do you expect me to watch TV when I don’t know how to use the remote?” Joy grumbled.

 

“And I thought you can do literally everything.” Seulgi argued. Joy didn’t say no more and Seulgi assumed that’s the end of the debate until she saw how her pot was flying from its rack and made a halt just right beside Seulgi’s head.

 

“Okay, it’s my fault! I forgot to teach you how! Now, will you please stop frightening me with your… admirable abilities?” Seulgi gulped, finding the most proper word to describe her Joy’s dreadful capabilities. The pot went back to its original place and Seulgi again rubbed her chest while regulating her breathing.

 

“Why are you here, Joy? You know that Joohyun is not here, right? In fact, I am about to visit her apartment. I just got the address from my friend today.” Seulgi started the conversation while heating the pan with butter.

 

“You just asked right to the point where the problems are currently. You didn’t ask how I feel about what I wrongly did to my sister.” Was it a statement or a demand? Seulgi didn’t know; she was normally dense like this

 

“Didn’t we plan to talk about it later when the popcorn is ready?” Seulgi scratched her head, couldn’t believe how Joy already forgot the plan they just discussed literally minutes ago.

 

“Oh right. Then maybe I should answer your question first.” Joy hummed.

 

“I know my sister is not here. In fact.. It’s a long story. We should really wait until the popcorn is ready.” Joy sighed and Seulgi nodded her head, turning the stove knob to the right so the fire would process the snack faster.

 

And so Joy told Seulgi the whole story, of how she was disappointed and lost the will to live when she knew of what she just did to her sister, literally killing her although she wasn’t dead permanently. Joy loved her sister dearly but the fact that her sister always got what she wanted without even had to try triggered Joy’s anger most of the time. It reached its peak when their parents announced how Henuttaneb would receive the throne and even blessed the man she had feelings for, Abanoub to marry Henuttaneb.

 

Meanwhile, Joy’s sister was far from being immoral. Joohyun was a very kind person who always prioritized her younger sister before herself. She had told her parents that she would be alright to be just one of the advisors while the throne could be given to Joy since she was never interested in politics, economics, and war. Yet, their parents unheeded the pleading and still appointed Joohyun as the person who would carry the legacy. Regarding Abanoub, Joohyun had again tried to just let the man marry her sister because she didn’t love him regardless of how much he had declared his endless love for Joohyun. Again, her request was rejected and that’s when Joy had lost her patience.

 

Joy accused Joohyun of not trying enough and that she deliberately tried to look kind and sincere in front of their parents so Joy would never feel the bliss of being loved by the person whom she loved nor receiving the throne she’d been dreaming of. Joy had been attracted to sorcery while Joohyun loved reading. Two persons with two distinct personalities and yet similar parents. Feeling betrayed and hurt, Joy was consumed by envy that she had the heart to curse her sister and put her into a never-ending sleep.

 

Joohyun slash Henuttaneb had always been their parents’ favorite and knowing that their daughter had been murdered, figuratively by her own sister, Amenhotep III, and his wife went enraged. Joy had been ready if she got death as the punishment for what she had done to her sister but no, her parents didn’t do that. They tortured her by letting her live continuously in a world where everything was no longer the same. Abanoub didn’t marry her and ended up impregnating other women while her parents never treated her like she existed. They abandoned her like she was invisible. Thus, she applied the same magic as she did to her sister and ended up being dead, temporarily.

 

“What? Why didn’t you just conduct suicide? At least that way, you wouldn’t linger in this world longer as a ghost.” Seulgi attentively listened to the story as she was munching on her popcorn.

 

“No. I have done this to my sister so the least thing I can do is feeling the same torments as she does.” Joy’s expression turned sad as she was memorizing how she used to play hide and seek with her sister when they were still little and innocent, centuries ago.

 

“Where is your body now?”

 

“Somewhere in Japan, I guess. Just like Henuttaneb’s body, mine is often being borrowed by another country too. Sighed. Humans and their greedy sides for money and wealth.” Joy annoyingly said.

 

“I know it should’ve been the first question I asked, but… What brings you here? If you know that Joohyun is not here, then why are you here?”

 

“The moment Joohyun is awake, my well-being is linked to her continuously until either she’s dead again or she continues living. If she does, then I would be resurrected too, 100 days after she’s living her life as a normal human.” Joy informed and since Seulgi meticulously paid attention, she realized which word sounded so wrong for her.

 

“WAIT! Did you just say that Joohyun could die again after she has been accidentally resurrected by me before?!” Seulgi was too shocked that she got up immediately, forgetting the fact that she had a bowl of popcorn on her lap. Of course, it spilled everywhere when she was standing up.

 

“Of course you didn’t know and I have spilled the condition accidentally. It means I have to think of other conditions to replace the old one.” Joy hit her stupid mouth for spilling things she shouldn’t have. She sighed and told the rest of the story.

 

“Yes, my sister only has precisely 60 days to make the person summoned her reciprocated her feelings and declare the love to her. It means, you, Kang Seulgi, have to confess your love to her directly and maybe seal it with a kiss or more if you both want it. If her time has run out, then she’d be dead again on the 61st day and it means she has to wait for more centuries until the magic happens again.” Joy told Seulgi who had a stoic expression on her face. Seulgi ignored Joy temporarily and unlocked her phone, immediately opened the calendar application, and counted how many days left until Seulgi could confess her love for Joohyun.

 

“It’s 14 days more, Seulgi. That’s exactly why I am here instead of meeting my sister somewhere else. I was planning to encourage you to confess your feelings before her time runs out, but now that I have told you the real condition; the condition is no longer applicable… Oh my God. Why must I say that to you?!” Joy sighed, regretting what she had done but again, like in the past, she couldn’t revoke what she had done or said in this matter.

 

“I watched you two from afar and how your supposedly improved relationship has deteriorated badly that she is even capable to leave you. My magic is so strong you know and under normal circumstances, she could never leave your side but she did, right? It means her anger and disappointments have clouded her heart and did better judgment.” Joy said.

 

“If you watched me then you know what I have said to her until she got that angry. But distance makes the heart grows fonder, right? I missed her so bad now that she is no longer around. I thought it’s because I am used to her presence or because I just lost a friend, but it’s so much more. My heart yearns for her and I cannot stop thinking about her. Then I know, it is love.” Seulgi dramatically declared.

 

“Are you done?” Joy yawned.

 

“Yah! How rude o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter