Goodbye

Made in Egypt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seulgi let her hand grabbed and her body unwillingly being dragged toward the bedroom’s door by Joohyun. She cursed her ego and her big mouth for saying things recklessly, and now she ended up having to get the consequences from being an arrogant earlier. Seulgi was sitting on the bed lifelessly, trying to ready herself for whatever Joohyun would tell her to do later. Knowing how Yongsun had poisoned Joohyun’s brain often, Seulgi had a wild guess that Joohyun would gladly utilize the 7 minutes by demanding her to do things Seulgi could never even dream of because it’d be worse than the worst nightmare. With that in mind, Seulgi sighed and groaned loudly.

 

“Do not worry for I will never hurt you, Seulgi. I love you too much to see you being hurt.” Joohyun grew concerned seeing the restless Seulgi.

 

“How can I not? I am not only worried, but I am also afraid, Joohyun! I know you and I know who your boss is! She keeps on feeding your mind with dirty and rated things! You should really stop hanging out with her outside of work, Joohyun.” Seulgi exclaimed.

 

“Are you possibly jealous of Unnie? But I never fail to express my love for you, Seulgi. The only person I love eternally is you and you can even rip my heart open-“

 

“I would never do that to you. This is hopeless. When can we start those 7 minutes anyway? What do you want me to do now?” Seulgi scrutinized her eyebrows before moving back when Joohyun started crawling toward her.

 

“What are you doing?” Seulgi was already cornered with her back attached to the backrest.

 

“There’s a scene in this movie that I want to try.” Joohyun helped herself, climbing, and made herself sitting on Seulgi’s lap.

 

“I don’t think I would like where this is going,” Seulgi muttered. She tried to keep placing her hands in the bed and not to be rude such as pushing Joohyun away from her.

 

“You do not have the right to complain, my lover. You have to obey me for the rest of 7 minutes when the time starts ticking.” Joohyun looped her hands around Seulgi’s neck.

 

“Can we start the timer now?” Seulgi mumbled desperately.

 

“Wait. I need to remove my shirt first.” Joohyun withdrew her arms and pulled her shirt over her shoulder and head before throwing it on the floor.

 

“And why should you do that?”

 

“So you can kiss my neck better.” Seulgi blinked her eyes several times. Did she just hear things correctly?

 

“I want to make out with you first with your hands on my s, squeezing it as our lips are eating each other. When I give a hint it later, you shall move your lips to my neck; it eagerly until it leaves a dark purplish mark. Your hands shall play with my-“

 

“NO! That’s way too rated to even be discussed with, moreover doing it for real! We haven’t even started and I already dislike how we would end up later!” Seulgi shook her head repetitively, complaining.

 

“Are you backing out on your words now?”

 

“That’s not what I meant but-“

 

“Shut up and let’s start the timer now, Seulgi. My dear lover.” Joohyun leaned in and landed her lips on Seulgi’s lips. At first, Seulgi deliberately closed her lips tightly until Joohyun thought of another way and nipped on Seulgi’s bottom lip quite hard that Seulgi groaned in pain and of course, parting her lips away from each other.

 

Joohyun had watched too many different rated movies that she had also learned how the casts kissed their partners distinctly; some were innocent pecks while others were aggressive ones. Joohyun of course chose the second option, invading Seulgi’s cavity with her tongue. Joohyun roamed her tongue inside Seulgi’s mouth while continuously kissing her until she had met Seulgi’s tongue. She intertwined it with Seulgi’s one and deepened the kiss if it’s still possible.

 

“Your hands. Uhm… Move it upward.” Joohyun demanded and who was Seulgi to say no when she had lost the game? Right, a servant.

 

Seulgi did as she was told, traveling her hands upward and placed it on Joohyun’s s. She was hesitant but a promise was a promise, regardless of what she thought. Thus, she moved her fingers and gave a light squeeze on both s. Joohyun let out a needy whimper and Seulgi swore it affected her in a way or two.

 

Seulgi’s logic and common senses were shut down, the longer she kissed Joohyun. It’s been a while since she got this intimate with a person. Hence, this was totally different from other heated sessions she had ever shared with others, who were all men. Usually, she didn’t need to do anything but reacting to what he did but now… She was excited for being able to boldly have control over Joohyun; where to press, where to fondle, where to caress, it’d all provide her different reactions from the woman who was sitting on her.

 

“More.. We still have time.” Joohyun detached her lips from Seulgi and pulled Seulgi by her neck to attach her lips to Joohyun’s delectable neck. Drops of sweats gave another addicting different taste on Joohyun’s neck but instead of objecting, Seulgi liked the sensation better; it’s according to her taste.

 

Seulgi didn’t know how many minutes had passed because Joohyun and her unbelievable request had stirred something inside of her. Never once the thought of lusting over a woman had crossed her mind until now that was. Joohyun was now grinding on her thigh, seeking frictions by moving her hips forward and backward, and she didn’t even realize she had rolled her fingers on Joohyun’s protruding peaks. They kissed feverishly and it was done much more intensely than they usually did.

 

“Seulgi, I am aroused.” Joohyun suddenly declared and that’s what Seulgi really needed to dissipate the lust from clouding her judgments.

 

“We have done more than enough, Joohyun. It’s been… 15 minutes. Oh my God! It has been happening this long?!” Seulgi put her hands on Joohyun’s waist and moved the woman’s body to the bed. She felt her thigh where Joohyun sat at was slightly moist and she knew, Joohyun must be wet by now.

 

“We shouldn’t do further than we have already done, Hyun.” Seulgi closed her eyes, furrowing her brows, and tried her best to gain her senses and logic back. Where was it when she needed them the most anyway?

 

“Why not? Do you not want me as I want you intimately, Seulgi?” Joohyun’s eyes were filled with unstoppable lust.

 

“It’s not like that. Do you really want a person to have with you without knowing whether that person loves you romantically or not?” Seulgi was frustrated as well. She couldn’t lie that she too was somehow felt funny down there but she was never a person who casually had with anyone without romantic feelings involved and she would not start that habit now; moreover if the person was Joohyun because Joohyun didn’t deserve this, not from her.

 

Seulgi cared about Joohyun and that much was as clear as the sky during summer but further feelings? Seulgi was still unsure. Seulgi knew there’s a possibility for her to return Joohyun’s feelings but she didn’t want to rush it. It’d be the first time she had special feelings for another woman instead of a man she had to really consider everything before moving forward and admit the truth to Joohyun. Then again, what was Joohyun for her to begin with? More than a friend and less than a lover.

 

Seulgi had been living her life being alone inside the vast and large apartment until Joohyun came unannounced and out of nowhere, admitting she was a descendant of Amenhotep III and other weird stories Seulgi could find it hard to believe. It was hard initially to accept a weird and yet gorgeous woman confessed her undying love with her since the first time she saw Seulgi but as time went by, Seulgi was used to having Joohyun around, invading her personal space, asking her weird unworldly questions, demanding her to do abnormal things, kept on beating her on games, and literally sharing her everything with Seulgi.

 

Seulgi thought of as a best friend but which best friend would kiss her friend and even shamelessly admitting that she liked kissing her best friend out loud? No one of course, and yet it happened with Seulgi. The woman couldn’t profess that she didn’t like kissing Joohyun because she really did; kissing Joohyun was like an addiction for her. She never told Joohyun about this and secretly happy that Joohyun was the one who kept asking for a kiss so she didn’t need to admit that she wanted to be kissed too. But, did it simply mean that Seulgi loved Jooyun? Was it an infatuation, physical attraction, or truly a love? Seulgi had no idea to answer that complex question. It was even more complicated than memorizing the table of chemical compounds.

 

“You cannot love me, Seulgi. That will never happen, right? I should have known my place and chance better.” Joohyun suddenly announced and Seulgi looked to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter