silly

Take it which ever way you like.

silly


daehyun<3youngjae
sadness, drabble thing (663words)
unbetaed :3
-


It was silly of Youngjae to think this way.
It was silly for Daehyun to buy the wrong type of cheese (for himchan to snack on)
and it sure as hell silly for Youngjae to forget what a kiss scene was.
It was all silly, and it drove the rest of the memebers up the wall.
This wasnt how it was supposed to be.

"We're a team, and as a team, we're supposed to work together, but you two... what the is wrong with you two?"

Youngjae flinched and there was silence in the air.

"Nothing" Daehyun grummbled, he looks around. "Is that it?" Daehyun scoffs and rolls his eyes, "I'm leaving" he gets up walks into their shared room, slamming the door shut.

Youngjae breaks into a sob and Himchan imediatly tackles him into a hug, cooing at the younger boy. "It's ok baby, it'll be all alright," Himchan brushes Youngjae's bangs out of his eyes and wipes away the tears.

Zelo fidgets and Jongup fiddles with his thumbs. There was an awkward silence, despite Youngjae's sobs. Himchan looks up and glares at the leader, mouthing, 'Do something.'

'Like what?,' Yongguk mouths back.

'I don't know, but fix this!'  Himchan continues to drill a hole though Yongguk's head and Yongguk tries to fight it. The staring contest doesn't last long though, Yongguk finaly throws his hands up in the air with defeat hanging at his shoulders. Yongguk slips out of the living room and into the bed room.

Yongguk found Daehyun curled up in a ball in his own bed. There was a sneeze, and it scares the out of Yongguk, how silly of him.

"Daehyunnie~ Wana tell me what's wrong~?" Yongguk tries to sound as sweet as possible, swiftly crawling into Daehyun's bed.

"Go away hyung, I'm not in the mood."

"Well, of course not, you're pretty princess is crying out in the living room. Youngjae's pretty ugly when he cries, like, his face, and-"

Daehyun flips around, his face dangerously close to Yongguk's. He breathes heavily, slowly.

"Crying?"

"Are you serious? You can't hear his freaking sobs, he so ing loud, how do you-"

Daehyun gets up and off the bed, almost tripping over the leader. "Hyung, sometimes you need to choose better words," and with that, Daehyun grabs a sweatshirt along with another jacket. Yongguk smirks and streches, mentaly complinenting on a job well done. He flings himself out the door, which Yongguk had let cracked open, and scans the living room. Himchan glances up and eyes Daehyun as he made his way torward the two. Daehyun grabs Youngjae by the arm and tugs on it slightly.

"Common, there's somewhere we need to go."

Himchan growls and hugs Youngjae tighter. The younger boy shakes his head and pushes Himchan's chest slightly, "I'll go." Himchan sighs and slips out of their sight.

Daehyun's heart flutters, but as it begins to take off, it shatters. Youngjae's beautiful face covered in tears, his eyes puffy and red, and good god, it was all his fault. He pulls Youngjae into a hug and squeezes him tight. Little by little, Daehyun's heart feels fuzzy and warm as Youngjae slowly returns the hug, slowly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, this is all my fault. I'm dumb, I'm stupid," Daehyun whispers into the younger boy's ear, smiling as Youngjae nuzzles the crook of Daehyun's neck in responce. Youngjae decides to stay silent, so Daehyun continues.

"I was to harsh. Please forgive me," Daehyun pulls away from the hug and cups Youngjae's cheeks, kissing his lips gently. He pulls away and kisses him again, and again, and again. Youngjae soon begins to smile and places his hands ontop of the other's, squeezing them, squishing his own cheeks. Soon their kiss becomes deep and passionate, and some how they ended up on the couch. Their fingers intwine and eye look into each others eyes.

"Let's not fight over something silly, ever," Daehyun kisses Youngjae's hand and smiles. Youngjae nods and kisses Daehyun's lips once more.

-
_

hooza. this just happened somehow(°ロ°)☝.
leave comments? O: