Untitled1

Take it which ever way you like.

Untitled1

daehyun<3youngjae ( daejae )
fluff... drabble( 280words )
un-betaed :D
-
"It hurts!" Youngjae hisses as Daehyun leaves a love mark at the crook of his neck. Once Daehyun finishes creating his master piece, the older boy begins to trace the red mark with his tounge, breathing slowly though his nose. Youngjae tilts his head to the side, feeling the chill up his spine.

Suddenly the other man begins to attack Youngjae with soft butterfly kisses all over his cheek and down his neck. "Daehyun, stop it, that tickles!" Youngjae bursts into giggle and Daehyun smiles, wrapping his arms around the younger boy's waist. He begins to fidget with Youngjae's jacket zipper, pulling it up half way, then pulling it back down. He repeats his actions until a pair of soft worn hands intwine with his. Daehyun looks up and smiles at the younger boy.

Daehyun never said anything, and he doesn't have to, Youngjae understands. He understands everything, so he knows when Daehyun wants to cuddle, or if he wants to get freak nasty. Youngjae knew that right now was the time to cuddle, he purrs softly and turns his head slightly, meeting his eyes with Daehyun's. He slightly blushes and turns away. Daehyun chuckles, squeazing Youngjae tightly.

"You're so cute when you blush."

Youngjae, flabbergasted, blinks a couple of times, turning his head back torward Daehyun's. Before he could even get a squeak out, Daehyun attacked his lips. He smiles and wraps his arms around the other boy's shoulders, returning the kiss. When Youngjae finaly breaks away for air, Daehyun pushes him onto the bed, snagging his lips again.

"I. Love. You," he said inbetween each kiss and Youngjae smiles, his eyes beaming.

"I know, I love you too."

-

83

lol, ok' im going to sleeps