End 2

Cafe

Choi Seunghyun had seen the boy many times before he had taken note of him. 

Truthfully, no one really caught his interest easily. 

But this boy, reeked of purity.

He was not a creep but he has never laid hands on anyone who was completely pure.

You could call it instincts. He could simply tell how someone was by looking. 

He found out his details easily from the resume provided to him by the boss of the branch he worked in. After all, Seunghyun was a part of the board of directors in the brand of company Seungri worked in. 

It would have been creepy if the feelings were not mutual but Seunghyun found out the boy had taken a liking to him. 

It wasn't even obsessive with how the boy never followed him or approached him. 

What a respectful boy.

Seunghyun wanted to bed him as soon as possible. 

However, upon meeting the boy, all those thoughts left him.

He was way too cute and carried an innocence with him which should be approached carefully. 

He was all too ready to take care of him and nurture him for how he was.

But this would be the first time Seunghyun was wrong.

They had just met for a week but the boy was laying beside him on his bed. 

And to think, Choi Seunghyun himself made zero moves to get to this position, but rather it was the innocent - oh no, this boy was a wolf in sheep clothing - Seungri who actually wrapped his legs around his waist and commanded him to move. 

And Seunghyun obliged and gave in so easily that it was making him feel a little annoyed.

The boy was moving him to his tune and Seunghyun was dancing along to it without a single doubt. 

He sighed.

He was thinking too much. 

The reality was that Seungri was the only ever person to make him feel like he wasn't in control of the situation. 

It had never happened before and it actually got him excited. 

He traced his fingers over the sleeping boys' nape to his shoulder and arms. 

He kept doing it until Seungri eventually faced him, droopy eyes complaining but accepting him all the same. 

The other wrapped his arms around him and Seunghyun melted into them, finally feeling sleep coming over them. 

There was no way he would have allowed this with anyone else but Seungri simply made him feel safe. It was a security like no other. 

He was talkative but he knew how to keep the flow of every situation. He was never overwhelming.

Yes, Seunghyun found this all out within a week. 

And as sleep finally started taking over, he decided he was fine with dancing to the tune of Seungri. 

As long as it was forever. 

 

 


I was so happy to see you all love my story that I updated a chp. I love you all and thank you!