End

Cafe

Seungri sips his coffee almost too immediately, burning his tongue.

But, he didn't even flinch.

He was staring at the most beautiful man he had ever seen in this dull town.

The man was not looking at him. 

And Seungri understood this. He was a part of the capitalist industry where he was at the middle chain. 

While the man he stared at was for sure in the top chain, because he could smell his rich, woody and spice perfume from nine feet away. 

The man would usually meet with business clients (he presumed) in this cafe every week. 

Seungri had seen him once or twice and didn't pay mind until one day the man himself had taken a glance at him and he felt his knees give out. 

He sipped his coffee, tearing his eyes away from the man and looking at the empty seat before him. 

It had taken a single glance from him for Seungri to yearn for him like a lovesick teenager. 

It was understandable; he had never been in love before.

He took another sip and looked back at the wolf of a man.

And choked so hard on his drink he wheezed out coffee from his nostrils; the criminal? None other than that man who he met eyes with.

He was looking at him!

Embarrassment was a small word to describe how humiliated he felt. 

He quickly got up and left the cafe. Thankful he didn't wear white today. 

 

That man always came on thursdays or mondays but for some reason Seungri visited everyday all the same in case the man came at an unexpected day. However, ever since his accident, he didn't visit for a week. 

Then, one sunday afternoon, his door bell rang.

He doesn't remember ordering for anything. He didn't have friends that would visit his cramped apartment. 

Confused, he saw through the peep hole and recognized it was delivery guy from his hat. 

But upon opening the door, his breath hitched and he almost shut the door on the persons' face. 

He stood frozen, staring at the handsome man from the cafe.

"Your coffee." The man simply said as he offered a large cup of coffee, nudging it into his hands. 

"U-um please, come in!" Seungri managed to say after feeling the heat of the cup against his hand. He moved aside, biting down on his cheek to remind himself to act normal.

The man smiled and stepped in and Seungri almost fainted because the man smiled at him! That gorgeous smile that he craved to see whenever he visited the cafe was now directed at him!

His face heated up as he closed the door after him, feeling . 

The man sat on one of the beaten up, single seater couches and Seungri blushed, his place was truly a mess. 

The silence was heavy and awkward as he sat opposite from him on his own couch. 

Then he remembered the coffee and saw it on the small table before him. 

"I can't drink so much, would you like to share?" Seungri asked in a small voice and the man smiled softly before nodding. 

He fet his whole face burst into flames as he got up on shaky legs and went to get a cup. He searched for the fanciest cup and went back to his seat, pouring the coffee into it and handing it to the other. 

"H-how did you know where I live?" He finally found his voice and asked the other. 

"It is not hard when you know the right people." The man took a sip from the cup, "I got it from your boss. Sorry for the intrusion but I didn't see you in the cafe for a while."

Seungri was speechless. Not because he just came to notice how deep the others' voice went! It was because he felt a bit weird but also flustered at the fact that the other had noticed his absence.

The man had been noticing him too. 

And he most likely knew his name too. 

The man had far more interest in him than he imagined. 

"My name is Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun." 

"Seunghyun..." Seungri repeated, feeling the name on his tongue. 

"I will take my leave now..." 

"Already?" Seungri looked around for his clock to see the time. It couldn't have been that long!

Seunghyun chuckled deeply and stood up, extending his hand towards him. 

A normal persons' reaction would be to shake the hand, that is exactly what the other was offering his hand for. 

But Seungris' body moved before his brain did and laid his cheek on the others' palm. 

They both froze in shocked silence as they kept staring at eachother, not knowing how to react to such a situation. 

Seunghyun leant down then, and placed a gentle kiss at the corner of his mouth before asking in the most gentle tone someone had ever used with him, "I will see you on Monday again?" 

Seungris' heart was hammering in his chest and the growing warmth all over his body didn't help either as he nodded quickly. Not being able to form words. 

The man smiled, moving away and waving a goodbye before leaving his house. 

He touched his lips then, gasping so loud that he moved himself out his daze.

And he realized, Mondays were never going to be the same for him ever again.