Ryeowook's POV

Yesung's Love and (Long) Life

A while later I wiped my tears away and sighed. (I just found her. If I hadn't been over at Yesung's house, she would still be alive), I thought, blaming myself forr everything. I pulled my knees to my chest and sat near the bed. I put my head down and cried more. 

A hand rubbed my back slowly, and by the size of it I knew who it was. 

"Yesung, how could you?!" I shouted and stood up instantly. 

He looked confused and was about to ask something when I started hitting him in the chest. My fists pounded into his chest as moree tears poured down my face. I was shouting at him letting out most of my anger.

"W-what did I do?" He asked grabbing my hands and stopping my punches effortlessly.

"You know what you did, you monster! You killed her! You killed Ddangkoma!" I jerked my hands out of Yesung's grasp and started attacking him again.

"Hold on! Ddangkoma's dead? Since when?" 

"Since last night when you stuck your fsngs into her!!!" I pushed him back so that he was against the wall. He looked at me shocked at my strength. Then he looked at Ddangkoma's lifeless body. He shook his head and said, " I didn't do that. I was with you all night. You believe me right?"

 I stopped hitting him and said, "I don't know."

"I don't even drink animal blood! How-" He stopped talking and thought before saying, "It was Siwon. He killed Ddangkoma."

"How can you blame someone for your crime?! It wasn't him, it was you! And now your lying about it? I thought you loved me", I folded my arms over my chest. Yesung was silent and his head was down.

He sniffed before saying, "I do love you. That's why this is happening to you. I told you that this morning-"

"I don't know what to do, Yesung." I threw my arms around him. "I love you too much."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: OMG! You guys are getting toerds the guys are getting to the good part!! u get to see if Ryeowook becomes preggo or a vamp! I didnt even notice until i finished typing this up