Yesung's POV

Yesung's Love and (Long) Life

"I still don't get why he hates me so much", Ryeowook sat on the couch, holdingg the shirt he had been wearing a few days ago. "You don't think he would hurt Kibum, do you?" He looked at me, his eyes full of fear.

"I don't know, Wookie", I put my arm around his shoulders, and he closed his eyes holding back tears. "But I won't let him hurt you."

"But what if he does?" 

"He won't. I promise", I brushed his hair out of his face. I planted a small kiss on his cheek before he said, "I'm scared, hyung. If Siwon is a vampire, too, then he could kill me easily. And the last way I tthought I would die, was with a bite mark on my neck."

As he was talking I could hear someone walking towards the front door. Ryeowook didn't look like he could hear anything. He looked at me and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing", I reacted quickly and shook off the odd feeling.

"Tell me." He sat up andd looked me in the eye, demanding an answer.

"I thought I heard somethingg outside." He walked over to the door and peeked through the peep hole. He gasped and looked like  he was having a hard time breathing.He stepped away from the door.

"It's Siwon", he whispered. His hands were shaking and I could tell he was scared.

"It's okay", I kissed him softly before opening the door. Siwon stood there and smiled at Ryeowook, causing him to shiver.

"Hi... Wookie", he teased with a tone of bitterness.

"Hyung, what do you want?" I said with the same amount of hatred. To think just a few hundred years ago, I loved this guy.

"I want to talk to you, Yesung", he tilted his head and looked at me innocently.

"About?" I pulledd Ryeowook behind me.

Siwon leaned forward, his lips almost an inch away from my ear. "About... him." He was talking about Ryeowook and how he was going to kill him. I sighed before glancing at Ryeowook, who had managed to sneak back into the living room.

I stepped outside with Siwon and shut the door behind me. His smile was gone and he looked dead serious. Siwon pulled me into his car and pushed me inside as he climbedd into the front seat. I finally got comfortable, when Siwon started talking. "So how do you want me to do it? Because I'm GOING  to kill him."

"You can't expect me to answer that?" I could feel the anger growing inside of me as I realized that Siwon was serious about this.

"You have two choices: I bite him or I stab him... Or drown him...Or -" he interrupted himself, "there's alot of ways to kill a person." Siwon sat back and thought. He turned to me, smiling, and said, "Or I could torture him."

"You're such an , Siwon." I regrtted my words as soon as I said them. Siwon's hand hit my face with so much force I coud feel my teeth loosen."

"You better watch it, or I'll kill that good for nothing kid right now."

"I'm sorry, hyung. I won't say it again", I said keeping the anger out of my voice.

"I know you won't", Siwon said, carressing my face. Then, out of nowhere, he leaned over and kissed me. I would've pulled away if  Siwon hadn't been such a skilled kisser. But I didn't kiss back either. He disconnected our lips and said, "Now get out of my car."

He opened the car door on my side and pushed me out, rolling onto the grass. His car drove off by the time I had reached the front door of Ryeowook's house - since we hadn't drove anywhere. Only sat in Siwon's car parked in fornt of Ryeowook's yard.

I opened the door and found Ryeowook grabbing his car keys.

"Where are you going?"

"Don'bt worry, I'll be fine. I just need some fresh air." He hugged me before leaving me alone, in his house, with his dead puppy in his bedroom.