Hot-Blood

Their Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He is innocent 

“Hello, I’m Jang Wooyoung. I came from Busan. Please take care of me.”

3 months had passed since Nichkhun had his first face-to-face encounter with the Busan boy, as he introduced himself back then. After the first open audition of his company, 6 new trainees joined them. It was the talk of the dorms for a few weeks even after the auditions were finished. He heard them gossipping about how the one who won the first place got himself an exclusive contract with the company. The new guy was assigned to Junsu and Jo Kwon’s shared dorm room and Nichkhun wondered if it’s because they were the longest trainees in the company so it will be easier for the new guy to adapt. 

Nichkhun was curious. What caused it first was how different Jang Wooyoung was from the first impression. He thought that guy was a total douche from the cold-hearted attitude. But the one who came to live with them looked like an innocent lost child. For the entirety of the past 3 months, he probably talked with him about 5 or 6 times only. Not more than 10 words at that. He was curious if it's because of the language barrier as he's not that good with Korean and sometimes he couldn't understand his heavy Busan dialect. To his surprise, his best friend Junsu was the one who warmed up to the guy first. 

"Hey Junsu, what're you doing?" Khun just arrived at the practice room and saw the Deagu guy sitting at the side laughing at something on his phone. "Oh Khun!" He greeted him with a fist bump as Nichkhun plopped down beside him leaning to get a look at his phone. "Wooyoingie is too funny hahahaha". Wooyoung iee?? What he saw on the phone was a chat room for the 3 of them, Junsu, Jo Kwon, and Wooyoung. He couldn't understand what it was because he was not that good at reading Korean yet. He just smiled but kinda felt sad, since it felt like one of his only friends in this unfamiliar country was taken away from him by this new guy. 

He was curious. This new guy was too quiet whenever the Thai teen joined on practices, which was rare for the Busan guy as well since he was traveling from his hometown to Seoul and mostly got to meet the trainees on weekends only. “Funny? Isn’t he too quiet though?” Even Taecyeon, who was famous for his social skills, couldn't get him to talk more than a few words. He remembered Taec saying how he doesn’t know a single thing about the guy even after 3 months of training together. Junsu gave him a confused look. “Eh? Ah, I guess so, but he really is funny. I don't know, like unintentionally?” He chuckled. “Oh Hyung is here” He put down the phone just as the Thai teen turned his head to see their dance instructor entering the room. Behind him came the guy they were just talking about, head down, eyes were hidden with a cap as usual.

Wooyoung suddenly straightened his head, for a split second their eyes met. The Thai teen was taken aback as he held the blank but clear stare of the younger guy until he shifted his eyes and started looking down again. Nichkhun let out a sigh. Huh? He didn’t know he was actually holding his breath for a moment there. He shook his head and walked over to Taecyeon. Even when they were talking his eyes wandered towards the Busan guy, unknowingly.

Why is he curious? Nichkhun saw how Wooyoung occasionally made the others around him laugh out loud with a tiny smirk on his face. Junsu started hanging out with him a lot lately as well. He saw how Jo Kwon, who they used to be kind of scared of, was also hanging out with the new guy and they were literally becoming best friends. Without even knowing, the Thai teen started to search for this new guy whenever they’re in the same place, same room, or cafeteria. Somehow his eyes always wondered and landed on the innocent-looking but somewhat enigmatic guy. When he saw Wooyoung let out his rare smile when joking with his friends, he smiled without knowing as well. “Why are you smiling by yourself?” Taeyeon peeked on his face, startling the Thai kid. “What?” “You were smiling just now, who’s...” The taller dude scanned the room to find who’s he smiling with. Nichkhun pulled his arm to drag him to the floor. “No one, I just remembered something funny” Taecyeon gave him a look. “You’re weird, man” And they both started laughing. Yeah, it was weird how curious he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter