Good night

Good night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had fought again and things got ugly like in the old days.

The maknaes didn't intervene this time because it would be useless and  everyone was tired after the second week of promotion of the new album and all the extra and personal activities.

Yongsun was so furious that she started breaking lots of things in the minute she got inside the apartment.

That was not the brunette's typical behavior and destroying such precious things made her feel even worse.

There was no puppy or any kind of cute picture sent as an apology this time.

Hours later, the singer had checked her phone and there was no sign of her best friend either.

Moonbyul, the one who couldn't spend an hour without asking what Yongsun was doing or where she was, hadn't called or texted for 12 hours. 

Yongsun prepared a meal and forced herself to eat. Afterall she hadn't gone through an annoying diet to let that stupid hamster affect her to the point of skipping a meal.

The older Kim arrived home around dinner time and got shocked with the view of the floor covered in broken objects but she said nothing. 

Yongsun picked a peach and went to her bedroom to edit some videos to her youtube channel.

Once again she thought about Moonbyul because the younger girl was supposed to help her out with the editing. And for a minute, Yongsun almost deleted every part the rapper was in.

After heating her meal, Yonghee sat on the couch, the tv and started eating. 

Not even 5 minutes later, the oldest sister heard the familiar sound of the door being unlocked and Moonbyul got inside in complete silence.

The rapper looked around and glanced at Yonghee before grabbing a broom and shovel to clean up the mess.

_____ That's a first._____ Yongsun's sister exclaimed and laughed.

Moonbyul sighed and asked with a weak voice:

_____ Unnie...has she eaten?

_____ If you are worried that there is nothing left, the fridge is packed. ____ Yonghee smiled.

The short-haired girl finished sweaping the floor, gathered all the broken pieces and threw them away. Then she shook her head and commented:

_____ I'm not hungry. It's just....she is on a diet again. She is going to end up fainting sooner or later.

Yonghee noticed the rapper's swollen eyes and questioned:

_____ Was the fight that serious? What could possibly make you cry that much?

Moonbyul's eyes became sparkling with tears just to think of the answer.

_____ Our last fight happened 3 years ago. We made a promise I never thought it would be broken. That's why I cried.

______ You seem still upset. So why are you here?

_____ Because I know she has difficulty to sleep and she keeps hiding it, just like everything else that torments her mind. I thought I might help at least once.____ The rapper mumbled.

Trying not to smile, the older Kim patted Moonbyul's back and declared :

_____ You two have your own private weird and adorable universe. So I'm not going to intervene. You know where she is. Have a nice night.

Once Yonghee vanished in the apartmen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter