01.

Piercing Black Eyes and Purple Room Lights

"Hey, y."

.

Naeun turns around.

It's the ragged girl from the bar. The one she wasn't clearly interested in, but had the nicest eyes, body and legs out of all the girls in their little drinking circle.

"The nerve of this girl to follow me out?" Naeun thinks, and turns back as she starts walking away from the bar again.

"Are you ignoring me?"

Naeun huffs without looking at the speaker. "Isn't that obvious?"

Suddenly she's yanked back, her heels helping her fall back against the tall girl.

"Whoa, whoa," She helps her stand properly, and Naeun can't help but look at how... gorgeous the girl in front of her is.

The tall girl has reddish-brown hair, with brown appearing stronger than the red. She has a firm, defined face, especially the curve to her jawline. But she manages to give Naeun a cool stare and smile.

"S-sorry," Naeun mutters as she looks away. She feels her face heating up, and she doesn't want the girl to see her cheeks reddening.

She clearly wasn't interested in her.

But she can't help it--she looks at the girl again, taking in the little details: the silver piercings in her right ear; the little H pendant hanging on a silver chain, resting on her beautifully sculpted collarbones; the cropped black fitted tank top showing off an amazing midriff; the tiny little metal stud just above her belly button; the pair of black fitted pants hugging her curves and displaying a gorgeously long pair of legs; and the black leather rock-n-roll-ish Doc Martens she's wearing.

"Like what you're seeing?" Tall Girl smirks.

They're looking at each other's eyes now.

The tall girl has the most beautiful pair of eyes Naeun has seen: they're piercing black when it's dark, but when there's light around, the colors can range from dark chocolate to twin honey pools.

Naeun? Not interested?

Obviously a ing lie; she's silently whipped.

"What?" Naeun snaps at her, pulling her short, red sequined dress down.

The tall girl is still holding her waist with her left hand, but now she's drawing circles on her wrist with her right hand.

"Wait, those aren't circles..." Naeun thinks, and she's right--the tall girl is spelling her name in Hangul on her wrist.

Hayoung.

Her name is Hayoung.

"Hey there." She grins down at her, biting her lip.

Naeun hesitates. "Is she thinking what I'm thinking because--"

!

She can't deny this Hayoung girl is smoking hot but god, she has a class tomorrow! She can't wake up in another room again after what happened the other week (long story short, Naeun slept with some other person but woke up outside of Seoul, making her miss three quizzes, two projects, and another potential date--screw college!).

She shouldn't have went out with Bomi. It was her who suggested they drink and flirt the night away, anyways...

Oh, Bomi...

Bomi...

BOMI!

Naeun realizes with a jolt that she left her best friend inside the bar.

Ugh! All of this because of this stupid... hot... in front of her!

"Oh, god," She pushes Hayoung away from her. "I left someone at the bar. Jesus." She starts walking towards the place again but stops when Hayoung speaks.

"That Bomi girl? Oh, don't worry, she's not coming home with you tonight."

Naeun turns and looks at her. "What?"

"My friends Chorong and Eunji. They took your Bomi friend home with them."

Oh?

Naeun internally laughs. Bomi told her when they entered the bar that she had her eyes on the two chicks by the counter. 

And now, who knows what's happening?

But back to HER situation.

"Problem solved, I guess." Naeun rolls her eyes then starts walking past Hayoung. "Now I have to go home."

"I can bring you home."

Her heart jumps, but Naeun manages to continue walking away like she's unfazed.

One more word from this girl and she's sure she's going to... go home with her???

"Hey, I'm joking!" Hayoung calls out, and Naeun finally turns, glaring at her.

"What is your problem?!" She shouts. "If there's something you're going to say, for 's sake tell me now!"

Hayoung purses her lips closed, then hands out a purple iPhone. "You left this."

Naeun's phone...?

She rummages through her small clutch bag.

It IS her phone.

Oh, great. Now she has to be nice to Hayoung after the whole "cold " treatment she gave her.

Naeun sighs and grabs her phone from the tall girl. "Thanks," she mutters without even looking at her, quickly stuffing the phone in her clutch bag. Then she turns and walks away.

"I knew it was yours. But I looked at the wallpaper anyways." There's a silence. "Did you enjoy summer break?"

She hears the smirk in Hayoung's voice, and Naeun's cheeks heat up.

It was a picture of her in a bikini on the beach.

!

And so Naeun keeps on walking.

She's not even that far yet when Hayoung hollers at her again.

"You thought I was flirting with you?"

.

Embarrassing.

Naeun turns back. "Excuse me?"

Hayoung smirks and crosses her arms. "I know a presumptious girl when I see one, y."

Naeun doesn't know what irks her more: Hayoung calling her assuming in a fancy way, Hayoung using a fancy word, or Hayoung calling her y.

But she has to admit all of those are complete turn-ons, at least for her.

" you." Naeun growls eventually, then walks off again, only to be pulled back and slammed against the alley wall.

Not that it hurt. Hayoung could do it again and she'd probably thank her.

"Yes, please." The tall girl whispers to her ear, her body against hers.

Naeun is psyched.

"Why call me assuming when you want to me, then?" She asks Hayoung, using it as her last attempt to not fall for her antics.

The said girl chuckles darkly, and Naeun shivers slightly, goosebumps appearing on her arms.

"Because if you said no, then it would have been okay." Hayoung's ragged breaths are on her ear, and she has one hand around her waist and the other against the wall, locking Naeun into place. "I could've just been stuck here imagining what it would be like, you and me rocking the night away, hm?"

Then she looks back at Naeun, leaning closer to her lips, a deadly, devilish smile playing on her lips.

"But reality would always be better, don't you think so, darling?"

it.

Looks like someone's missing her classes tomorrow.

"Take me home then, hotshot." Naeun finally smiles at her, tugging at Hayoung's necklace.

The tall girl kisses her deeply, and she falls right into it.

"Damn, you're a good kisser besides being hot?" Naeun sighs as Hayoung moves to her neck. "What can't you do?"

"Apparently I can't you while we're outside, y." Hayoung rolls her eyes and bites her neck.

Naeun manages to laugh, but she shivers at the sensation on her neck. "F- you."

"Yes please." The tall girl then leans back and looks into her eyes. "Come home with me."

Naeun's really going to miss her classes tomorrow.