More and more

Those Eyes

Minho just shakes his head as if to say 'Always acting so silly' and looks at Taemin. Taemin gives a warm smile then carefully eats his food. Minho has been watching his maknae for a while now, he always thought it was because of his fatherly love qualities, but recently Minho feels he has been admiring his beauty more and more, his dance moves and his little quirks like staring off to space and never really listening to some things being explained. The more Minho thinks about Taemin the more he wants to get closer to him. He thinks it's ok for hyungs to be close but sometimes at night he ends up thinking about the things he did today that made him smile, which makes him blush just a little at the thought.

Taemin looks up at Minho again. "Minho-sshi? Why are you not eating?", Minho snaps out of his thoughts with a blink. "Ah... I am, see?". Minho swirls the noodles in his bowl. Taemin sighs,

"You need to eat more, to stay healthy",

"Ha, look who's talking" he says eyeing Taemins slender, small body.

"Oh hush!" Taemin says as he notices Minho eyeing him and kind of awkwardly smiles back.

After the meal was finished, the group stretch out and let out sighs of being full and content. SHINee finally get a break from their busy schedule for a few days. They head back to their dorm where Taemin and Minhos room are on the same floor, Onew stays in his own room on the second floor with Key and Jonghyuns room, who stay in the same room together. Jonghyun and Key run upstairs in excitement, Key shouting "FINALLY A BREAK!" and Onew soon follows to his room. Taemin trails behind Minho to his room, which is first in line on the corridor. Minho reaches his pocket for his keys, but can't seem to find them. Upon looking frustrated and trying his other pocket, he feels a slight pat on his backside where Taemins hands have just rooted through his back pocket, pulling out the missing keys. Minho jolts and turns his head.

"Haha, your keys were here, you silly!", he giggles. His smiley eyes looking up at Minhos.

Minhos heartbeat started to jump more than usual. "Those eyes are beautiful", he thought.

"Ah jeez Taemin, you scared me there, but thanks" He says trying to not look flustered.

Minho then just about gets the key into the keyhole to open his door. His heart rate seems to have slowed down, maybe this was just because of the fright he thought, not because he touched him in such an inapropriate place! Suddenly Taemin tugs on Minhos sleeve and asks if he can come in for a while as he has nothing else to do tonight.

"Sure", Minhos kindness is what makes him reply right away without thinking, but Taemin seemed much happier than usual tonight. "It must be because of the break we get, not because of my reply", Minho thought. He sits down on his bed and leans against the wall with his hands behind his head. Taemin soon follows and sits on the desk chair backwards and swings it around to face Minho. Minho takes out his iPod and shuffles for a new song. There was silence for a few seconds before Taemin jumps up and sits beside Minho.

"What are you listening to?", he says while swinging his legs off the side of the bed.

Minho takes an earbud and offers it to him.

"Want to listen?

"Thanks!". He grabs an earbud and pops it in his ear.

The song playing just happend to be one of their songs, not often does Minho listen to their own songs Taemin thought. Minho complimented Taemins singing, "Your parts are always good. I'm envious". Taemin looks down and smiles. This is the first time in a long while that he has complimented him. Minho is never one for flattery. This made him really happy, so happy that he thought he must be dreaming. Taemin really looks up to Minho for being so kind, tall and handsome.

"Wow thank you, but why are you envious? I have always wanted to try rapping but im no good at it"

"I don't get many lines in songs, I guess that must be why"

They both start laughing together, as the laughing started to dwindle, Minho felt something on his lips. It was Taemin, Taemin is kissing him!! He caught him right when he was so busy laughing, Taemin had leaned in mid-laugh and placed his small lips on Minhos. The room was in complete silence. Minho just froze like ice but his heart felt warm and was racing. This can't be happening he thought. Taemin released this kiss and then looked down while blushing.

"I..I'M SORRY!! I don't know w-what came over me. You complimented me and t-this feeling and then I just..."

Taemin could not even finish his splurted out words before Minho kisses him back. Taemins hands were leaning against his chest which made Minho slowly wraps his arms around Taemins thin body. The sound of their song was still playing through their earbuds. When the song ended, so did their kiss. Both of them awkwardly lean back from one another, none of them speak a word. Until Taemin finally speaks up.

"I.. I have always really liked you Minho, please can we be closer than just Hyungs? We don't have to tell anyone, we can be together like this, can't we?"

Minho smiles and pats him on his head, ruffling up his hair.

"I thought I was the only one who felt something for you. Of course we can"

"I'm.. so glad"

They both hug one another tight and close their eyes, before they knew it, both of them have fallen alseep on eachothers shoulders, after such a long day with busy schedule, they were both very tired.

CHAPTER 1 END