Coffee and Lemon cake

Those Eyes

     The morning light starts to escape the slit in the drawn curtains in Minhos room. The light hits Minhos eyes first, causing him to squint. He awakens with a few blinks and rubs his eyes with one arm. His whole left side feels numb, which causes him to look to his left. There was taemin again sleeping by his side. He smiles as he watches his calm sleeping face. The last few days of their break, Taemin has been wanting to stay with Minho nearly every night. Not that he minded but if the other Hyungs caught them together, what would they think? 

     Minho brushes the hair from Taemins eyes gently with his hand. He doesn't know if he should wake him or not soon. Today was the last day of their break after all. Not long after though, the light hits taemins pale face and lights it up almost golden. It was beautiful, he couldn't take his eyes off him. He was completely in love with him and the fact that Taemin confessed just a couple days ago causes him to get a bit flustered. Minho has no choice but to wake this sleeping beauty. He puts his hand on Taemins shoulder and gives a light shake.

"Hey, Taemin, wake up"

"Hmhm.." Taemin lets out a cute noise that even Minho can't resist. He kisses Taemin on the cheek which makes Taemin half open his eyes.

"Ah, Oppa?" Taemin says sleepily.

    Minho is suprised he just called him Oppa. Taemin was always a bit out of it in the morning time though. Taemin sits up and looks around the room with a blank expression. He then realizes he fell asleep in Minhos room again "Omo! Minho, I'm so sorry" says Taemin quietly. The birds were chirping and everything seemed too perfect. Minho smiles and shakes his head to say that it was alright. He climbs out of bed and stretches his tall long arms and body. Taemin can't help but watch Minho stretch. Taemin picks up a pillow and covers his blushing face. minho turns his head to look over his shoulder at him. He realizes he isn't dressed fully, just a shorts and vest. He scratches his head.

"Hey, um lets go eat" says Minho. "You should go back to your room and get dressed too".

"Ah, yeah, alright" He smiles back.

    Taemin sneaks out the door and walks down the hallway so he isn't caught but it was too late, Jonghyun walks down the stairs first and sees Taemin outside his room. Taemin sees Jonghyun and is about to open the door untill he interupts "Morning Taemin-hyung, what are you doing up so early?". "Uhm, I was getting a drink from the kitchen, I was just coming back" he says kind of rushed. "What are you hiding, Maknae?" laughs Jonghyun. "Nothing Jonghyun-hyung, honestly" and he tries to smile  back. The sound of a door opening down the hall stops their conversation, as Minho walks out of the room. He looks towards the two hyungs and smiles.

"Morning Minho~" Jonghyun says playfully.

"Morning".

    Taemin insists he has to get dressed now and goes into his room. Jonghyun thinks the both of them are acting suspicious but he just shrugs and takes off to the kitchen to make breakfast. Minho waits outside Taemins room. Soon Key and Onew walk down the steps chatting to one another about how their break has already ended. Onew nearly trips walking down the steps but Key catches him in time. This cracks a smile from Minho "You're both lively in the morning" He says. The both of them say good morning and talk about how they are starving. They then follow into the kitchen. Taemin soon opens the door dressed nicely. The two of them were thinking of going out for breakfast almost like a first Date.

    They wave goodbye to their band mates and head out the door to a local cafe. The streets weren't too busy this time of the morning. Inside the cafe Taemin asks what Minho is going to get. "A coffee I guess" he replies. The two of them face opposite one another and they can't help but stare at one another while waiting for the waiter. Taemin breaks the awkward silence by saying what he wants too. "I want cake, I love the cake here". "Ah, you should try the lemon cake, it's lovely" he replies. Taemin nods his head in reply. The waitress soon aproaches the two handsome guys, a little bit shy at first she holds her notepad up to her face and says

"Hello. Good morning, how may I help you?".

"I will have the coffee, and lemon cake for Taemin"

    Of course the lady knows who they are, after all, they are famous popstars and this place was a local cafe they regularly visit, but she can never get used to seeing them. She bows and heads off with the order written on paper. First to arrive was Minhos coffee, she places it carefully on the table, with a bowl of sugar and a jug of milk. "You like sugar in your coffee don't you?" exclaimed Taemin. Minho nods and then Taemin picks up the silver spoon and starts scooping sugar into the coffee for him. "Thanks" Minho smiles and pats Taemins head. Taemin felt he wanted to look after Minho from now on like this. It was a good feeling. Soon the lemon cake is placed beside Taemin and this time Minho picks up the spoon and takes a corner of the lemon cake. Taemin was about to give out to him for taking his cake but then instead he holds his hand out to Taemin, to spoon feed him. Taemin can't stop blushing, his mouth opens a little and Minho says "Ahh" which forces Taemin to say "Ahh" too and gives him the cake.

"Omo! It's delicious!" He says sweetly.

"I told you"  Minho says while kissing him on his forehead.

After the meal they decide to go for a walk as it was a beautiful day and was their last day before they get back on schedule.

CHAPTER 2 END

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I decided I want to continue with the story a bit more, so suprise!!! Here is a new chapter, I even have an idea for the next one :)