ARMOR

Miraculous Holder Namjin

A man watching the high class people coming into the 5 star hall for the year end jewelry bidding from the second floor of the building. Carefully holding the glass wine in his hand, he smirks as he turned around to another man who is the one who held the bidding event. Also the founder of Jay Jewelry. 


"So.. This time you said you got a really special jewelry stone.."

"Yeah.. A jewelry stone that will add more income to my account. I salute anyone who can buy this stone.."


The young founder looking at the precious stone that is in a glass box in front of him. Taehyung walk closer to Hoseok, watch the stone as well. The purple brooch that Hoseok found have a silver white butterfly wings coming out from it. It is really beautiful. 

 

Well that's the only things Taehyung find it unique. Other than that.. He find it not too special as he expected. Hoseok just could add the wings with something expensive plus with the price of the jewelry stone. What a clever marketing. 


"Maybe it does impress those idiots to spend their money on something so simple like this"

"Simple? Are you downgrading me, Tae? "

"Tch.. You always impressed me with your jewelry but this ain't it.. "

"Aww.. Don't say that yet. It's a hard chance to found something like this simple thingy.. "

"Wait.. You found it? Not make it?"

"Surprising right? I didn't make it this time. I found it somewhere.. "


Hoseok entered a passcode to the glass box and it's open. The purple brooch shining under the expensive light of the building. Hoseok carefully hold it in his hand. 


"It looks like a simple jewelry stone but if you look into it carefully.. "


He take the jewelry scope, focusing into the purple brooch. 


"There's like something alive in this stone.. "


Taehyung didn't get what Hoseok meant by that. Hoseok give both item to the younger so the other can understand it. There, he could see something moving. It doesn't have shape, just a magical movement moving in there. Taehyung give the items back to Hoseok. 


"What's that thing? "

"I don't know.. That's why I put it as the main attractor.. "

"Why don't you just have it for yourself? If I'm the one who found it, I would keep it"

"Because for me, all the jewelries should be shown to the people rather than just showing it off which is not my thing. It's too beautiful to not be shown to the people..."

"That's stupid as in my opinion. Jewelry stone can be more valuable than you thought. Maybe you can put it in your exhibition rather than selling it. I got a feelings that this stone is not an ordinary stone. You should keep it.."

 

Hoseok sigh. Taehyung kinda have a point. This jewelry stone he found in front of his gold mine tunnel like it was destined to be met by him. It's shining and blinding, calling him to take it. Should he sell it or keep it? 

 

"Well, do whatever you want to do. It's your jewelry after all.. "

 

A knock interrupting both of them, followed by a voice from the other side of the door. 

 

"Mr Hoseok! The event is about to start! "

"Alright! I'm coming! 

 

Hoseok put the brooch back at its place. Taehyung's eyes still not leaving the brooch. He sip his wine until the final drop then he put it on the luxury table.


~~~~


It's another normal misery day for Namjoon. He get back to his break room, put down his cap on the coffee table. He sigh tiredly. Straightly he lying down on his bed because of tiredness. His eyes staring at his tip jar. Still not enough to buy the book he want to. 


" *sigh* Just need a few more.. Hang in there.. "


A message popped up. He get up to see the message. It's not a message, just a notification of a news. 

 

[Jay Jewelry main stone, The Purple Brooch successfully bidding to $100 Million dollars tonight] 

 

His face expressionless. How he want to live a life like Hoseok. He could buy anything he want. But he respect Hoseok so much. Despite being a young rich founder, he never forget his friends. Hoseok once want to give him money because he want to help Namjoon but Namjoon declined it. 

 

He want to do all by himself. He don't want anyone to look at him pitiful. He don't want that. He put his phone down as he heard a car coming in the gas station. It's pass 9 P.M. Just an hour before he end his shift. He get his cap back, walking out from the lounge room. 

 

"Good Night, sir. How many litters do you want? "

"Give me $30 "


Without saying any further than that, the customer throw out his money out of the car window. Namjoon speechless. He sigh, putting his right hand on the back of his neck as he filling up the gas. 

 

"Hey! Why don't you pick up the money? "

 

The customer turn his head back to Namjoon. A smirk appeared on his face. 

 

"Oh.. I know why. A dirty like you should clean yourself first before you take the money isn't it? "

 

Namjoon decide to ignore the rude customer. The customer step out from his car when Namjoon already done filling up the gas. There Namjoon saw him holding a luxury jewelry box in his hand.

 

He admire the box so much like it was something precious to him. With his dirty grin, he showing off the box to Namjoon. 

 

"Don't you know who I am, pitiful? I'm the one who bought this $100 Million Purple brooch so if you don't obey me, you know where is the right place for you"

 

The rude CEO open up the box and take out the brooch. Is that the jewelry that being sold on the highest bid? He saw how the brooch have butterfly wings stick on the brooch. What is so special about the stone? These rich people just know how to waste their money on something not useful at all. 

 

"It's all done sir.."

"So are you going to pick up the money or not, dirty head? Too bad you will never get to touch this stone with your dirty hand "

 

Namjoon sigh deeply. When will this customer go? He is so done with people like this rich guy. His anger bottled up. Just waiting for it to be explode. His elbow accidentally hit the car window on the back seat which make the CEO go all mad. 

 

"HEY!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IS THAT CAR COST?!! "

 

The rude CEO punch Namjoon to the ground without realizing he still holding the brooch in his hand. It end up falling to the ground. Namjoon gritting his teeth, his hand curled into an anger fist. This is too much. The CEO just realized the brooch is missing from his hand, looking for the brooch. 

 

"It's all your fault my beautiful brooch is missing! I will not pay for all of this!! "

"Hey hey! What's going on here?!"

 

The boss of this place coming into their scene. The CEO pointing at Namjoon, blaming on him. 

 

"This guy over here just ruined my car window! "

"Sir, I saw you punch my worker first--"

"Whatever! I will never go back here--"

 

Suddenly he got push to the ground and a single punch come into his face.

 

"HEY KIM NAMJOON!! CUT IT OUT!! YOU JUST MAKE IT WORSE!! "

 

The boss trying to stop him but Namjoon keep punching the CEO. They have to use another worker to come into the scene as well to stop him. The CEO touching his jaw in pain. Namjoon pointing angrily at the CEO. 


"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!! RUDE DISGUSTING RICH PEOPLE!! "

"What the did you just say?!!"

"Rude. Disgusting. Rich. People. Pathetic filthy rich "

"Kim Namjoon! Stop it!"

 

Namjoon scoffed as he stand up. He look down at his hand. He found the brooch the moment the CEO complaining to his boss. He grip it tightly in his fist as if he can destroy the brooch with his bare hands. His eyes dart towards the rich guy in disgust. 

 

"Oh.. you looking for this thing, right? Just take it and good luck on polishing this ridiculous gem out of my dirt.."

 

He angrily throw the brooch right on the CEO's coat. The brooch stuck on it. The CEO standing up angrily, pointing at Namjoon. 

 

"We are not done yet. Let's settle this in police sta--"

 

Suddenly the brooch shining and a purple orb flying out from the brooch. The wings of the butterfly gone, following the orb as well. All of them surprised as they stay away from the flying orb. The CEO wondering what's going on. 

 

When it's clear, a small light purple creature with butterfly wings that have a long tail with a tip at the end of each lower wings and spiral on his head appeared in front of the CEO. 

 

All of them watching the creature in awe, including Namjoon. What did he do this time? What is that thing? Did he just summoned a curse creature? 

 

"Yes, master? "

 

The creature can talk! While his boss and his co-worker stand back, Namjoon glued at his place. The creature didn't open his eyes yet, head drooping sad like he is ready to grant anything his master want him to do. The CEO smirking at the word 'master'. 

 

"Master, you called me? "

 

When Nooroo heard a different voice coming into his ears, he immediately open his eyes and shocked when he see four unusual face looking at him. Oh no, he got exposed. He saw the brooch on the CEO's coat. Did he got a new master? 

 

Wait, where is he? What's going on? Where is his previous master, Gabriel? Well, he don't really want to get back to Gabriel anyway. He just want to know what is happening to him. The CEO interestingly watching Nooroo. 

 

"No wonder why your brooch is so expensive. What are you? A little fairy who can grant my wish? "

"Uh.. No.. Uhm.. M.. My name is Nooroo and I'm a Kwami of Transmission. The brooch you wearing is a miraculous. "

"A Kwami? Miraculous? "

 

Namjoon suddenly ask. Usually, he is not too interested in something beyond his like. This is his very first time encounter something like this. The CEO glance at Namjoon, wondering what this Kwami can do to him? He deserve to be punish. 

 

"Hey Kwami thingy. What can you do? Do you have any power?"

"Yes. My power allows you to give someone their own super powers and to make that person your devoted follower.."

"I can't understand that sh*t but what I need to do to have that power? "

 

For a moment, Nooroo hesitate. He realized he got another 'boss' master and he don't want to grant his power in the wrong use again. He is tired. Very tired. They are so greedy with power. Namjoon somehow can feel the sorrow feelings of the Kwami. 

 

"Hey! Do you hear me or--"

"I'm sorry. If you want to use it for the wrong purpose, I wouldn't allow you to do so.. My power is not for evil purposes.."

 

The CEO gritting his teeth in anger. He surprised everyone when he grab Nooroo in his hand tightly. Nooroo shaking in fear. He suffocated in the hand of the CEO. Namjoon is about to storm to the CEO but his boss hold him back. Namjoon look at his boss frustrated, want his boss to let him go. 


"You little creature what do you know about using your power in wrong use, huh? Just give me the power already! Do you know that pathetic over there is evil?! Give me the power and let me destroy him!!"

"Let him go!! You don't deserve to use him!!"

 

Namjoon shout at them. Nooroo getting scared. He close his eyes, trembling saying his sentence. 

 

"A.. All.. Y..you have to say is.. 'Nooroo, D..Dark wings, rise' and you will have the power of Akumatization. T..the butterflies will help you making someone as you want them to be. If you want to de-transform, you say 'Nooroo, Dark Wings, fall..' "

"Ahh..That's what you should do. Is it hard to say it?"

 

The CEO smirk, let the Kwami go. He fixing the brooch while Nooroo cough a little, drop his head down again. This time he look defeated. He can't do anything to stop people like this. His torturing moment will continue endlessly. 

 

Nooroo turn his head to Namjoon and the other two witnesses. His fear clearly shown in his eyes and for the first time in Nooroo's life, he let out tears in front of humans. The tears of fear and sadness. Namjoon can't hold it anymore. 

 

"Nooroo! Dark Wings, Ri-- ARGH!! "

 

Without thinking much, Namjoon storm into the CEO before he get to say the words. Namjoon tackle him down to the ground, taking the brooch out from his coat then running away. In which making Nooroo into the brooch as well. The CEO quickly get up to chase Namjoon. 

 

"HEY HEY HEY!! HE STOLE MY BROOCH!! WHY DON'T YOU GUYS CHASE HIM?!!"

 

The boss and the worker just stand there. The rich guy frustratedly chasing after Namjoon following his last track. Namjoon keep running to his way home. The fast running footsteps can be heard behind him. He look at the brooch in his hand. He immediately wear it and Nooroo flying out from it. 


"Why did you do that? "

"To save you from him"

"He is still behind us, please use my power so we can get away from him"

"I can't use your power for granted. I'm not greedy about your power.."

"But you need help. I let you to use my power. Say, Nooroo, Dark Wing, Rise"

"Not now.. I need to be as far as I can from him"

 

Namjoon turn his head around to make sure he is far enough from the rich guy. It seems he is far enough. Coincidencely, Namjoon found an alley and get into the alley. 

 

"I think this is okay. Nooroo, Dark Wing, Risen! "

"Master! Not Risen. It's Rise "

"Ah sorry! Okay, Nooroo, Dark Wing, Rise!! "

 

Nooroo get into the brooch and transforming Namjoon into a new look of him. His hair turn silver and he got violet coloured eyes.

 

He wearing a black half face mask, sleeveless turtleneck shirt with dark purple vintage tailcoat that fit his height. The lapel shape is like each half of butterfly wings with the black colour, matches with his black slack pants. 

 

His hands decorated with half fingers gauntlet which the rest after his wrist covered by the coat sleeves. 

 

He got a cane as the last transformation. Namjoon checking himself out, amazed by how luxury he looks right now. It's like he cosplaying an anime character. 

 

Ah! This is not the right time to be amazed! He don't know what this transformation can do so he just jump randomly from his standing place to the rooftop nearby. 

 

Woah okay. He's not expecting this. He continue to jump on the rooftop of the neighborhood houses like a ninja.

 

The rich guy saw Namjoon run into the alley so he thought he will get him. When he arrive at the alley, Namjoon is nowhere to be found. Just a glowing little butterflies left flying there. 

 

He lost his track on Namjoon! He guess that Namjoon use the Kwami power and get away with those power. He stomp angrily, kicking the small stone on the road. 

 

"I will find you, dirty kid! Just you wait until I get that brooch and that little creature back! I know where to find you!! "

 

Meanwhile, for the first time user Namjoon, he got himself hurt while jumping. He didn't expect he could jump up high in this form end up stumble into some of the concrete.

 

He stop at his favorite place, the small hill he likes to hang out when he stress with his work or his life. He checking on his legs to make sure it's not seriously injured. 

 

Namjoon says the de-transform words then Nooroo flying out and floating in front of him. He concerns of Namjoon when the human checking on his legs. He never thought someone would save him from the boss master.

 

"Are you okay, master? "

"I'm fine. I'm always injured myself so nothing new. By the way, I'm not your master.. "

"But you are the holder of Butterfly Miraculous now.. I should call you master.."

"The holder.. Of Butterfly Miraculous? "

 

Namjoon look down at the brooch at his jacket. He give a warm smile to Nooroo. 

 

"Just call me Namjoon.."

"Namjoon?.."

"Yeah.. I'm still young to be call a master anyway. Actually, i'm not even master in everything to be called a master.." 

 

Nooroo bow down in thankful manner.

 

"Thank you for saving me, Namjoon. I'm really appreciate your help.. "

"It's nothing big. You don't deserve people like him.."

"I don't want to be use for evil purposes again so I need to stop him.. "

"Again?.. Your previous owner used you that way huh? I don't get why they want power that much.. "

"This is also my first time outside from home. I couldn't get away few feet apart from the Miraculous. My previous master set it. I don't even remember how the outside looks like.. "

"They controlled over you and restrict your movement? "

 

Nooroo nod slowly. Namjoon shaking his head. What a pity for this creature to live like that. What kind of master were they? Namjoon lives like that before and now he struggling even he was free to do anything. Life is about harsh reality but you learn from it to become better. 

 

"Where did you come from, Nooroo? "

"I'm from Paris.."

"So.. I take it you came from French. This is South Korea.."

"South Korea?.. How did I get here? "

 

The questions remains in Nooroo's head. He don't remember what happened in the last moment before he was summoned and end up being in different place. Namjoon notices that Nooroo barely settle himself on the ground like sitting or standing. He just floating in front him. 

 

"Nooroo, aren't you tired from floating? Why don't you sit and watch the scenery together? "

"Sit?.. "

"Yeah.. Sitting beside me or if you want to sit on my shoulders, I don't mind it too.."

 

That's a lot of privileges Namjoon gave him. Nooroo doesn't want to burden the human. He is so kind. Too kind to let him sit on his shoulders. Nooroo doesn't think he deserve someone like Namjoon. 

 

"It's fine. Our kind were made for flying and floating so we don't get tired easily"

"Is that so? Okay.. "

 


[ Bgm : BTS - Butterfly (prologue) ] 


Silent greet them. That's when Nooroo turned around and go all speechless. The scenery.. It's.. It's beautiful. They're on higher place, Nooroo just realized they are at a hill because the cities they looking at blinding from far. With the Moon and stars decorating the night. 

 

He couldn't believe he missed all of this. It's been a a while since he last seeing the outside world. Gabriel will never let him look up at the sky even for once.  

 

The night sky surely look so beautiful as he don't get to experience seeing this before. His eyes shaking in amazed. Both the human and Kwami enjoying the scenery together. 

 

"Beautiful isn't it? " 

"Yes.. It's so beautiful "

"I want to free your thoughts from the traumatic scenes you got just then. When i'm stress or my head is full with thoughts, i'm always come here.. "

"My previous master would never let me see this"

"Forget the bad past. You are safe now. I would never let you fall into the wrong hand.. "

"Why are you.. so kind to me?"

"Is it wrong being kind to another creature? "

"N..No. I was used for evil. I created villain. I'm.. evil.."

"No Nooroo, the one who use you for evil purposes are the real evil. You are you. You and them, aren't the same. We got in the same shoes. They were powerful and we just a weak to them.."

"Is someone.. use you for evil too? "

"No. They make me as their slaves once in my teenage era. Don't take my words wrong. I could see the similarities in us.. "

"It's fine. I feel the same but I have no one to talk to.."

"I relate so much with that. They like to command me to do anything in their head. They won't bother what you want. They feel powerful once they controlled everything.. "

 

That's really remind Nooroo to Gabriel. He stay loyal to him just because he thinks Gabriel is the only recent master who at least treat him 'nicely' until he met Namjoon. He saved him. He cares about him. He didn't treat him like a minion. He is so grateful to meet someone like Namjoon. 

 

"But now.. We both free from those kind of people. We can built our own life as much as we want to.. "

"I don't feel like i'm free yet.. "

"Is it because of your restriction? "

"I think so. Also.. I'm not used to being outside for so long. I guess i'm too used to indoors environment "

"How can I free you from the restrictions? "

"I.. Don't know.. I don't remember how to reverse the spell. Maybe you should ask the guardian of Miraculous.."

"Guardian of Miraculous? "

"I don't think the guardian is here, in this country.. "

 

Namjoon look at the brooch at his jacket. He could only think one idea. 

 

"Am I really the new owner of this Miraculous? "

"Of course. We changing our master as time and an era goes by so we are not permanently stay to one owner.."

"If that so.. "


Namjoon take a deep breath then let it out calmly. His hand covering the brooch. 


"As the new owner of Butterfly Miraculous, i'm freeing Nooroo from restrictions movement and he can go anywhere he want.. "


While saying it Namjoon close his eyes. Nooroo thinking if this will work out. Just a few second after that, the brooch and Nooroo shining in dark which make Namjoon to open his eyes and see the shining moment right in front of him. It's not too long until it goes back to normal. Nooroo don't feel any changes. 


"Is it working? "

"I don't know, Namjoon. It feels same like before.. "

"Why don't you try to fly few feet apart from me? "

 

Nooroo turn around to the scenery again. What if he try to fly over there? He turn his head to Namjoon, the man nodding signing he could go. Nooroo take a deep breath before he fly over to the scenery. 

 

The flight feels so light. Like a flying feathers blown by the wind. The chains who restrict him from flying far away is gone. He is finally free. His flying speed turn faster and faster. He is free to fly anywhere now! He happily flying around in spiral. He is truly free like a real butterfly. 

 

From far, Namjoon could see how happy is Nooroo to be free. Still, he don't claim himself to be the owner of the Miraculous. It's not his. It's that jerk property. He basically stole the brooch from him just because of Nooroo. 

 

If he return the brooch back to that jerk, what will happen to Nooroo? He witnessed with his own eyes that the jerk can't be Nooroo master. He won't let Nooroo experience another misery life. 

 

Hoseok sold this brooch so technically it was his before he sold it, right? He have to tell his friends that this brooch can't be sold because there's a creature lives in this. If it's not because of Nooroo, he won't let his hand to touch this brooch again after he threw it to the CEO guy. 

 

Nooroo flying back to Namjoon with an excited expression. He don't forget to bow to the human in manners. 

 

"Thank you, Namjoon! Thank you so much for freeing me. I owed you too much. I should serve you as good as I can. Please use my power anytime you need it.. "

"My real intention is to save you from the hand of that jerk. I believe he won't treat you nicely.."

"I really do want to help you. You did much for me.."

"Hm.. There is actually one thing you can help me with.. "

"What is it? I will do anything for you" 

"Let's be friends. I don't want to see you as a creature that creating power only. I want to see you as my friend, my best friend.." 

 

With a warm smile appear on Namjoon's lips, Nooroo speechless as he think twice if he heard it right. Namjoon want him to become his friend rather than his slave companion. His emotions mixed. Touched, happy, overwhelmed all in one. Namjoon reach out his hand to him.


"Sit on my hand.. "

"C.. Can I? "

"I didn't offered my hand for nothing.."

 

Nooroo just obey what Namjoon said. Namjoon bring his hand closer to him until Nooroo close to his body. What the man do next is something unexpected for Nooroo to think off. 

 

Namjoon hug him in his hold, both hand covering him delicately so he don't crush him. This is Nooroo first human contact after a long time in his life. He is not used to this. What should he do? Should he hug him back or just let Namjoon hug him alone. This all new to Nooroo. 

 

"Its okay, Nooroo. Let out all of your emotions that you can't release before. I'm here to give my shoulders if you need it. I can't help much with emotional guide but i'm trying my best to make you feel better. I'm also not good in physical contact so forgive me if this make you uncomfortable.." 

 

Nooroo look up to the man, the man's head down low with his eyes close as he warmly hug the Kwami. Nooroo can't help but to cry. He slowly adapt himself to the human. That night, Nooroo don't think of having another master other than Namjoon. Namjoon is enough for him. He trust Namjoon with all of his might.


[ His super hero name ARMOR, have three meaning as in RM, his name, a Knight and Amor means Love in Spanish as he have Trivia : Love as his solo song ]

 

______________________

 

We still don't know the official opposite spell of Butterfly transformation when it use for good so I'm gonna stick to this 'Dark Wings, rise' spell first. 

This is literally BU Universe Namjoon story in a different dimension. 

Time Traveller Seokjin didn't get into this dimension universe yet I see. Now i'm wondering what if he get into the gas station scene the moment Nooroo appeared. x'D