Prince Sapphire

Miraculous Holder Namjin

Wow. What a miracle sighting. The smile, the hair, and most importantly, the face. Ah, what can I do for you, my dear myself? Everyday I woke up to see this face for about 30 minutes. You never disappointed me, myself.. 

 

BAM! 

 

Seokjin flinch from his seat to look up at his so called coworker slamming a bunch of papers at his desk. Seokjin rolling his eyes. Geez, not again. He was into himself in the mirror then this jerk came into his view without any manners. 

 

"Jinnie, can you do this for me? I got an important things to do. I couldn't catch up with this"

 

What's new? Seokjin fixing his glasses, not interested into his coworkers request. 

 

"Do it yourself. I have more important work than doing someone else work "

"Why Jinnie look so angry today? Please, just for today~"

"Don't called me Jinnie. I have a proper name! "

 

Seokjin focused back on his desktop. Aiden bite his inner cheek. He look around before he grab Seokjin's wrist. Seokjin startled, feel uneasy when he saw the smirk on the other's lips. He look around for help but he was the only worker left in his section. This situation always get him at the wrong time. 

 

"Why you make it hard for me? "

 

Aiden lift his free hand to caress the back of his fingers against Seokjin's face. He always want to see Seokjin's glorious face properly. He admit it Seokjin look more prettier up close. How can a guy look so handsome yet beautiful? If only Seokjin is not a feisty type, he would get him so easily. 

 

"What the are you doing?! Remove your filthy hand away from my face!! "

"Oh~ What are you going to do if I don't remove it? Screaming for help, princess? "

"You are the one who going screaming for help and for your information, i'm a king, not a freaking princess.. "

 

Seokjin twist Aiden's hand which causing Aiden to scream. He quickly get his stuff running away before Aiden do anything to him. Seokjin roll his eyes again. He just want to do his work in peace!

 

"Seokjin!! Wait right there!! "

 

Seokjin turned around to see Aiden's slaves, as expected (he called them slaves because they always followed him around but useless). He groaning, do they don't have anything else other than bullying their own coworkers? He is not just the only victim. They bullied almost all the male workers. Childish. 

 

"What is it now?!" He said, putting his hands on his hips.

"How dare you raise your voice to us! Do you want us to punch you? Not to mention you did something to Aiden! "

 

Sanghyun getting mad and unsatisfied because Seokjin is not scared of them anymore. More like he was annoyed with them these days. The other two of Aiden's slaves showing their fist hitting on their palm means they want to punch him. Seokjin find it funny more than scared. He is totally done with them. 

 

"Hah.. Here we go again. He IS the one who disturbed me! "

"He won't disturb you if it not because of your face! "

"What?! That's the reason you could think of? Hey! My face is even worthy than your threat. You don't even know how to throw the punch properly as far as I have seen.. "

"Then why don't you taste this for real?!! "

 

Seokjin statement makes Sanghyun furious. He run towards Seokjin with all wrath inside of him then someone's voice stopping him. 

 

"Sanghyun!! What are you doing?!! "

"Oh no! It's Danisa! "

 

The two men grab Sanghyun then run away from the scene. Seokjin let out a relief sigh. He know his words will make them mad but he just want to protect himself by standing up for himself. Danisa quickly jog to Seokjin, asking him if he is okay. 

 

"Are you okay, Seokjin? "

"Yeah i'm fine. Thank you for stopping them, Miss Danisa"

"Hahah.. You still calling me miss. We have been work together for a year already. When will you call me just by my name?"

"Ha ha.. I think I'm used to call someone in polite way.."

"Such a gentleman~ You are brave enough to against them. I'm amazed"

"Well it's nothing.. I even prepare myself to get hit by Sanghyun anyway"

 

Danisa concerns so much about him. She is the most popular worker in his workplace. She is so friendly and people easy to be friend with her. Despite being a friendly she is, Seokjin doesn't want to get close to her. Why? Because he didn't trust anyone in his workplace except for his two close friends. 

 

Its also because almost all of his workers seems to be have crush on him since day one and it keep going till to the point they started to harassing him. Not only men, women too. He doubt Danisa will be the different one even tho she doesn't seems to be attracted to him. Sad he couldnt trust anyone in his work place. 

 

"Are you going back home? "

"Ah yes, Miss Danisa. I can't continue my work here with them still in the building.. "

"Poor you. Do you have a ride? It seems like you rode public transport these days.. "

"Actually my car broke down and still in the workshop so that's why.. "

"Aw..what an unfortunate.. Let me send you home.."

"You don't need to, Miss Danisa. I already call Grab"

"Cancel that. Come on, let me send you home. It is way faster than waiting for Grab. Beside, it's dark. It's dangerous if you just waiting on your own.."

 

Wait.. Usually it's the man who says something like that. Seokjin didn't want to burden the young woman so he decline her offer. Seems like Danisa is stubborn enough as she drag Seokjin with her to the car park. Like it or not, Seokjin have to follow her. 

 

The ride to his home going well, at least for now. Seokjin find it so awkward in the car. Both of them silent while listening to the radio. He look out at the window, admiring the night scenery. What should he give to Danisa to thank her? She is nice enough to send him home. 

 

Danisa notice Seokjin awkwardness. He look kinda cute when he's shy or minding his own business. She let out a little giggles to herself. No wonder why many people adore him so much. So does her. 

 

"Seokjin.. "

"Huh? Yeah? "

"I'm sorry for asking you this but do you..ever date someone before? "

 

Woah. That's a really hard question to be answer. It's not like Seokjin never date before but he like it to be private. Anyway it's been 2 years since he broke up with his partner and he enjoying his single life now. Why would she ask that? Does she..? Danisa notice the silent in their car, quickly apologize to him.

 

"Oh I'm sorry. I just.. Want to.. You know.. "

"It.. It's okay.. Yes.. I date before but now I'm..sin..single.."

"Oh really? Why tho? Why would someone leave a good looking man? You are kind and nice to people. Not to mention you being so polite to anyone. Such a shame of them.."

 

Seokjin shifting in his seat. He doesn't feel comfortable. This ride seems longer tonight. Come on, apartments. Please appear so this ride will end right away. He awkwardly stating his reason. 

 

"I'm the one who broke up with them.."

"Oh.. I'm sorry for that. I didn't mean to ask you this questions. I'm just curious because someone like you could have someone and I believe it's impossible for you to be single.."

"Sometimes it better to be alone than being with someone.. "

 

Based on the answer, Danisa conclude Seokjin had a worst experience in his relationship before. She put her hand over him to comfort him. Instead of getting better, Seokjin got nervous. It's been a while since someone especially a girl to touch him and it makes him uncomfortable. 

 

Danisa make her final choice. This is just her only chance before anyone else get him. If she get him, she will become more popular and being said by their coworkers because Seokjin is someone that is hard to get. She won't let anyone else in her lane. She want him all for herself. 

 

"Do you.. still open your heart.. to someone now? "

 

This time Seokjin really conclude that Danisa take her chance to try him. This is what he meant he didn't trust anyone in his workplace. He really want to get out of this car right now. 

 

"I.. I don't for now.."

"That's sad because I can give you happiness more than your ex"

"I'm sorry, Miss Danisa. I'm.. I'm not ready for another relationship.. "

 

Seokjin pull his hand away and awkwardly looking out at the window. Danisa biting her lips. The rumor is right. He is hard to get. Danisa suddenly stop her car which make Seokjin wondering what's wrong. Then it click in his head when Danisa give a serious confession look. 

 

"Seokjin.. I really love you. I'm promise I'll give you happiness more than anyone else. I don't want you to be sad. It's not good for you to be sad.."

"Well.. It's not good to forcing me to love either when its clearly i'm not ready for a new relationship. I'm appreciate your confession but sorry.. Thank you so much for the ride.."

"Wait! Do you want to get off here?! Please don't! I will send you home for real this time! I'm so sorry! "


Danisa hold the door lock so Seokjin won't get out. 


"Miss Danisa, please.. I want to get off. I will take Grab"

"I'm sorry, Seokjin but no.. I will send you home"

"Miss Danisa, please, I beg you--"

"Don't worry! Don't worry! I will send you home! Let just forget everything that happened a while a--" 

"DANISA, PLEASE!! I WANT TO GET OFF HERE!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!! "

 

Both Danisa and Seokjin don't expecting the anger coming from Seokjin. Seokjin never raise his voice to someone before which make him go all speechless. His hands starting to shaking. His mind automatically think of his mom would be so disappointed of him being mad at a girl randomly. 

 

Danisa is not mad with him, more like she disappointed with herself. She just make a soft person who never be angry got angry just because of her silly action. The sound of unlocking door entering their ears. Seokjin keep repeating sorry to her before he open the door and get his belongings with him. 

 

After the door close, her eyes eyeing on Seokjin who across the road away from her car. She leaning her head against the car window. She just scare him away. She makes him to hate her. She won't forgive herself. Tears dropping from her eyes as she continue her driving. 

 

After this night, they might be even more awkward to approach with each other later. Not only she ruining his mood, she ruining herself too. Why did she do that? Now she worried about how Seokjin want to go back home. If only she hold herself at the right moment. 


~~~~~


"Aaahhh!! Why did u get mad at her?! What's going on with you, Seokjin?! Where's your gentleman go?! Mom will be so disappointed with me!! Arrghh!! "


Seokjin kicking the pebbles as he walking. He mad at himself. He know what Danisa did to him is wrong but that doesn't mean he should shouting at her like that. He ruffling his hair frustrated. How he hope for at least to have a nice day where he can breath properly. He look up to the sky, no star for today.

 

"Great.. The sky is also gloomy just like me.. wait a minute, where am I actually?! "

 

It took him long enough to realized he is at out alone at a random place and he don't have any transportation to get back home. Of course he won't get back to Danisa. That would become more awkward moment between them. He look around to see any recognizable things that can make him know where he is. 

 

He saw a stream of river not far in front of him, jog to the river to see if he could at least catch up where he is. It click him when he saw a familiar bridge. He is close to his apartment. This is the sidewalk where it full of people to jogging and leisure around. 

 

He never go this far so that's why he don't really recognize this place. He glad they stop not far from his house. Even though the apartment was close, Seokjin want to have a calm and peaceful moment for now. To release the struggling problem in his head. 

 

The bench behind him calling him to rest himself on it. He sit on it, hang his head down then cover his face with hands. A loud groaned coming out from him. He himself pity of his own because no one is here to hear his problem. Then his eyes catches something shiny on the grass through the gap of his fingers. 

 

He removes his hand from his face. When his vision clear, he saw a beautiful peacock shaped.. badge? right between his feet. He could step on it based on how close it is to his feet. He pick up the badge, to see it's actually a brooch. A sea green peacock brooch with nine feathers tail. It's so beautiful. 

 

Someone must drop it here. He want to give it back to it's owner but..he don't know who owned this brooch. Wait.. He remembered his best friend, Jungkook, advice on something like this. If you found money and no one owns it, take it! Take the chance. It become yours. So.. this brooch is his property now, right? 

 

To lighten up his mood, he want to show off this beautiful brooch to his best friends. He admit it this brooch is something else. Not like any other brooch he ever seen. It looks like it carved from the real gem stone, probably jade stone. The moment he pick it, he could feel like he is in high class rank or a royalty.

 

"Let me brag you to my besties especially Jimin because he like to collect jewelry. Ohh~ he must be jealous~ ha ha ha"

 

Seokjin get his phone ready. He stick the brooch on his coat and get ready to selfie. As he about to push the camera button, suddenly a blue orb flying out from the brooch, causing him to flinch and screaming because of the orb. 

 

"WARGHH!! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING?!! "

 

Seokjin almost fall off the bench. He back away from it as his eyes followed the flying blue orb. Until the orb gone and replace with a voice then a small blue unknown creature energetic flying around. 

 


"Hurrayy!! This is so cool!! I could feel how better you have been!! I hope you take care of yourself like this every--"

 

Duusu stop talking when she saw someone else that's not Nathalie. More like a shocked office guy with his mouth gaping by the sight of the Kwami. Her eyes moves to the brooch that Seokjin wore on his coat. Duusu gasp dramatically. Did she got a new owner? And the owner is a man? 

 

She couldn't contain her happiness as she excitedly flying to him while it's not the same for Seokjin. He trying to stay away from the Kwami that he stumble on his own legs and fall on his on the grass. 

 

"GAAHHHH!!! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU TEENY TINY UNIDENTIFIED FLYING CREATURE!! "

"Oweee~~ Hi there new owner! I'm so happy to see you!!~ I like meeting new person like you!~ "

"Well not me! I don't like meeting new people! Wait.. you can talk?!! Wha.. what are you actually? A pixie? A fairy? Why are you blue? And bald? And have peacock tail? What creature are you?? "

"You need to calm down first. I will tell you one by one. Ehem. First of all, my name is Duusu and i'm a Kwami~ a kwami of emotion to be exact. I grant the power of Amokization which means you can create a Sentimonster! Isn't that amazing?! You will get a suuper powerr!~ "

 

Duusu add some melody flow at the last words. Seokjin now become confused more than scared. He stand up, brushing the grass and dirt off his coat then putting his left hand on his hip sassily. 

 

"I think I.. don't get it.."

"Don't worry~ you will get it later. Now all you have to do is to say, Duusu, spread my feathers and boom! You will get the super power!~ "

"That's it? "

"Oh and it will transform you into a peacock theme super hero too. To de-transform it, all you have to say is Duusu, fall my feathers~ It's easy~ "

"Woah woah woah hold on, hold on, too much information to get into my head. I was just after got my head cleared from everything that happened tonight so now I become dumb.. "

 

He look around if there's other people than them so they won't look at him weirdly talking to this tiny flying creature. After makes sure it is just them there, he make an eyes contact to Duusu again. 

 

"So.. you said that you have a super power? "

"Yes!~ "

"And I can create a monster from it? "

"Yes!!~ "

"And all I have to do is to say the magic words to get the power? "

"Definitely yes!!~ "

"Hm~ I will have a super power huh? Great! Maybe I can be a little bit crazy this time. I'm tired of living in this normal atmosphere anyway. Okay, little creature! Let's create a monster! "

"Uyeayy!! I'm so excited! "

 

Duusu flying around excitedly again. Seokjin smirk as he get the brooch properly on his coat. He does tired of living like this. Moreover, with the members of his work place behavior to him, he do want to get some revenge on them.

 

Suddenly his mom's word playing in his head. He starting to feel bad about doing this. His mom won't like his son doing crime. Duusu stop being excited when saw the pouty face of Seokjin. She fly closer to him with a worried face. 

 

"Are you okay, Seokjin? What's wrong?"

"Duusu, I.. don't think this is a good ide-- wait a minute.. how did you know my name? I don't even introduce myself to you.."

"We Kwamis have their own magic you know~ hihihi~ Oh.. Is something bothering you, Seokjin? "

"Hah.. I feel bad of getting revenge just because of our emotions. My mom won't like it because she didn't teach me to get a revenge at someone but at the same time you want to do it because they will never learn from it"

"Just let out all of your negative feelings or everything that burden you before it become worst. It's better to let out now than never.."

"Wow.. When a non-human creature is more understanding than the human themselves. I want to ask you something. How do you feel when someone love you just because of your face and not for who you are? To be added, they always have thought about it! Urgh those erts..smh"

"That's mean they don't love you because of your heart and personality? "

"Exactly! You know what will happen if they get you without a real feeling of loving someone? They will treat you nicely at first and then when they get your trust, they will lure you, they will use you and after they got what they want, they ditch you away! "

"That's terrible! "

"I know right?! They think they can be powerful just because I look 'downgraded'. I can't deny that I look so handsome that everyone will fall for me but I will against their idea about me being a weakling to them.. "

 

The chilling breeze of the night become stronger all of sudden. The leaves flying away from their branches. Thunder drumming in the sky. Maybe it's going to rain. Something inside Seokjin seems to be woken up by these events. His eyes aura change. It's darken. 

 

He looking up to the sky again. Smirk appears on his lips. His finger playing with the brooch. Duusu sense how intense the situation they are in now that makes her become more excited. Seokjin turn his gaze to Duusu this time.

 

"Duusu.. Are you ready? "

"I'm always ready~" 

 

Seokjin closing his eyes, take a deep breath and exhale it before open them back. 

 

"Duusu! Spread my feathers! "

 

The spell has been spoken. Seokjin did it at last. Duusu got into the Miraculous transforming Seokjin into the same form as Mayura. This time, it's his own style. Starting from his eyes, to his hair, his outfits and shoes, and finally his hand fan.

 

After the transformation, Seokjin checking on himself. His skin turn into blue, wear a blue long coat with real peacock tail attached behind. Long enough to be touch on the ground. Simple royal blue button shirt that tuck inside his dark blue slack pants and a black leather boots perfectly fit his legs. 

 

Now left is his facial appearance. How do he looks like? He open up the front camera, amazed by his new appearance. His hair styling to show his forehead, as neat as a handsome prince. His glasses is gone. His eyes colour change into pink and he notice his sclerae seems to have sparkles. He satisfiedly smirk.

 

"Who's that y thang I see over there?~ That's me, staring into camera~ Hahahah! This is awesome, Duusu! I love this! Duusu? Can you hear me? "

 

Seokjin doesn't know that Kwami can't talk when they transforming someone. He transformed now so all left is using the power. One more thing is..how to use the power? Duusu didn't give any instructions to use it. He look down at his hand fan, wonder what it can do. 

 

He throw the fan like a boomerang. It does flying like a boomerang and it get back to him. This is not only thing it can do right? There must be more. He trying to run to the bridge, he running faster than he normally do. Like an automatic reflex, he leap from where he at to the bridge. He didn't expect he would jump up so high, screaming in panic and excited combined. 


"WOHOOO!! THIS IS AMA-- oh nononono!!! Don't land there! Don't land there!! "


He can't control it, end up landing on the road. A car in fast speed coming in his way, he quickly do a backflip and land on the sidewalk below the bridge. He lean on the wall, clutching his chest. Okay maybe he shouldn't jump. But it's so fun to jump up high like that. He chuckling at himself. This is so exciting! 

 

His excitement suddenly turn into terrified. Huh? Why do he terrified when he enjoying this form of him? He could sense a negative emotion, scared and terrified somewhere. He follow his instinct to the negative emotion as he leap from a tree to another tree. Until he stop at a tall tree. All he could see is a lone road, no car sighting. 

 

"The emotion feel stronger. What it have to do with an empty road? "

 

It answer him as a car passing by. That's where it come from! Is it coming from the driver feelings? Why the driver feel scared and terrified? Not long after that, a second car followed behind. He sense something is not right with the car. He jump to another tree where he can see clearly both of the car. 

 

The second car must be following the first car suspiciously. Maybe that's why the driver feel terrified. There is no other vehicles than those two. He get it now. He should help the first car driver to get away from the suspicious car. 

 

He pluck one of the feathers from the fan, grasp the feather in his hand. When the feather turn into blue, he blow off the feather from his hand, watching it flying to the first car. This is his first time using the Amok and yet he act so professional on using it. 


~~~~~ 


Danisa was on her way to her home after the sorrow incident. The radio playing 'Song Request' by Lee Sora ft Suga, such a sad song that fit her situation. Great, what could have been better than this? She felt sorry for leaving Seokjin behind but she have to. 

 

Both of them need some time to be alone. She won't be able face Seokjin for the time being. It must be so awkward now. She decide to use a short cut to her house. Just a few cars on this road. She passed by a car that wait for her to pass from the right street then followed her car from behind.

 

She didn't suspect anything yet until she realize that the car keep following her way. She think positive, maybe they are on the same way as her. That's when she saw the car want to get pass her. She let the car pass but after she saw the creepy smirk from the passenger seat guy, she become scared. 

 

The car was in front of her. She notice it want to stop her. Of course she won't stop. She speed up her car, passing the suspicious car. The car following her car from behind. This time, it seems the car want to crash her car. She can't go faster or she will get crash. Although she terrified, she have to be calm. She tighten her grip on the steering wheel.


~~~~~ 


The feather flying into the car then to her bracelet. A telepathy call between them happen which is new thing Seokjin just discovered. What should he do with this call? He don't recall Duusu talking about telepathy call. 

 

What more surprising is the driver is actually Danisa! Danisa seems to wondering what's happening. Seokjin act professional again.


"Greetings, young lady~ "

"What's going on here? Who are you?! "

"My name is Prince Sapphire. Don't be scared of me. I just want to help you. Let the terrified feeling of yours turn into the most powerful terrifying protector! Do you accept my help? "

 

Danisa have a lot of questions to ask but this is not the right moment. She glance at the rear mirror, the car still chasing her. She make her decision. 

 

"Yes! Yes, i'm accepting your help! Just do anything so they will stop chasing me! I'm scared! "

"That's good for you. The more terrified you feel, the stronger the monster will be. Keep being terrified.."

 

Danisa's car suddenly stop by it's own. No! Not right now! Suddenly there's a goo formed from the gear. She get out from her car when she saw the goo increasing. It become taller. The car behind her make a quick stop. 

 

From far Seokjin watch the dark blue thingy, he doesn't know what to call it become taller and big. When the change complete, Danisa's car turn into a giant robot, as tall as the trees around it. Seokjin mouth gaping. He don't expect this power to be this strong strong. 

 

"Omg did I just change her car into a Transformer?! "

 

The car back away by the sight of the giant robot. Seokjin won't let them go. He lend out his hand to the car, the robot do the same too. He got it. He control the robot. 

 

He order the robot to catch them so it chasing them down. It's so useless to them as the robot get them fast. The robot grip the car, lift it up to its eyes level. The guys in the car could see how red is the robot eyes are. 

 

"GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK!! "

 

Seokjin bold enough to order the robot to throw them away. The robot already did a throw gesture when the window of the cars open, revealing a white coloured T-shirt waving at the robot. Seokjin find it satisfied and funny that he got to scared them. Serve them right for being a creep. 

 

His hand make a grip gesture, hearing the panic scream from them. If he is a true villain, he would crush them right away, doesn't care about them die. Lucky them he is a kind man. He loosen the grip, order the robot to put the car down. The car quickly leave the place. 


Danisa watched the whole situation. Too many things happened she couldn't process it in her head. The robot walking back to her, the goo coming again shrinking the robot into her car back. 

 

At least the mysterious guy saved her. She really want to thank him. How do she want to do that telepathy call again? It seems like they lost connection with each other. She is a bit disappointed that she couldn't thank him. 

 

Duusu suddenly flying out from the Miraculous. Seokjin confused because he didn't say the de-transform words yet. What make it worst, he accidentally look down, screaming and trembling by the sight. It's so high he automatically hug the tree and sit on the branch. His legs already wobbling. 

 

Somehow, he feel so tired and weak. He probably use all of his energy, it drained. It makes sense when he just got back from work and then got so energetic in his Prince Sapphire form or it could be the height. He is scared of height so it could be both. 

 

"Waahhhh!! This is so spectacular!! You are really professional in using the pow-- Seokjin? Are you alright? You look pale.. "

"I'm fine.. Just a little tired and i'm scared of height. Maybe that's the reason I look pale.."

"Oh i'm sorry.. But on the bright side, I really like the name Prince Sapphire! It's sooo elegant!! "

"The name came out of nowhere. It just popped up in  my head. It does suit me doesn't it? "

"Yes you are!~ You do looks like a prince~ "

"I'm a fake prince hahah. Duusu, why you suddenly get out from the Miraculous when I didn't say the de-transformation words yet? "

"Ohh! Um.. It's been a while since I eat anything so I'm hungry.. hehehe"

"Oh? Is it because you're hungry?"

"Yes! Huhuhu! I feel so empty inside~ I'm so hungry.."

"Aw sadly I don't have any food with me now. So your kind get recharge back by eating? "

"Yes! Actually for an adult like you, you can keep using us as long as they want. No limit. While for the younger or teenagers wearer, their power easily get drain so they need to feed their Kwamis every time they run out of their power"

"Ah I see.. Hmm..considering how unique creature you are, your food must be unique too right? "

"Lucky for you we eat human food!~ "

"That's glad to hear..I will find you food when we get back home"

"Hurrayyyy!! I will get a food!!~"

 

Seokjin softly smiling while watching Duusu excitedly flying around. Although she's hungry, she is still energetic. That's who she is he guess. He thought this night will be the worst night ever. 

 

After he met Duusu, everything change. They immediately become closer and he don't feel alone anymore. How ironic that a non-human creature listened to his problem before his own best friends. This is probably the most memorable night. 

 

He should get back home. As he about to get up, he just remember the situation he is in now. He was on a tall tree, in a middle of unfamiliar place, Duusu is hungry and he is in his normal form. How do he want to get off from this tree? He can't be Prince Sapphire with a hungry Duusu. 

 

"HOW DO I WANT TO GET DOWN FROM HERE?!! "

 

__________________________

The peacock miraculous already fixed in this fanfic. He just got tired from his work and energetic self so don't worry about Seokjin got unwell because of the miraculous. 

Oh, the name others than bts members are ocs.. Namjoon story will be reveal later..