My Mission

Twist of Fate: The Assassin

“Self destruction in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.” BOOM.
I walked away from the building as it crumbled into pieces.
I didn’t flinch when it exploded.
I didn’t turn around, or care that there were people inside.
I just walked foreword, toward Los Angeles International Airport, where I boarded the plane.
I was headed toward Japan for information on my next mission.

I arrived in Japan, where I was picked up by a long black limousine.
It took me to Harajuku, where I got off and walked into a fashion store then headed for the back door.
When I walked inside the room it was dark with only a table with a light shining on a large manila folder with the words “mission” on it.
I opened the folder I read the name Kim Jaejoong; my next mission was to kill this man.
I finished reading all his information and looked at his picture.
Something was familiar about this man but I didn’t say a word about my thoughts because I was an assassin, I couldn’t have my personal feelings or thoughts into the assignment.
All that I said was “Off to Incheon International Airport, South Korea.”

As soon as I arrived in Korea I headed toward Club Dark Dragon, it was where Kim Jaejoong worked.
I walked into Club Dark Dragon, loud Korean music was blasting from the speakers, I looked around to find my target and I found him, he was a bartender, so I walked over.
I was in a tight black mini dress so I found many people staring at me but I didn’t care, I just walked straight toward Kim Jaejoong.

When I reached him I started to flirt with him and show him my charm.
He fell for my charm immediately.
After flirting for awhile I got his number and we agreed to meet up after he finished working at 3 am.
I waited outside for about him to finish then he walked out of the club.
He took my waist and led me to his car then he drove us to a 24 hour diner.

At the diner I saw his face more clearly, he had black eyes, perfect, lips, and blond hair.
His face was very feminine but manly.
I suddenly remembered him.
He was my ex-boyfriend from high school, before I became an assassin.
He was the only man that I had fallen in love with and the man that made me into an assassin.
I began to hate him as I remembered the pain he made me go through.
Jaejoong being my ex made my mission easier; I could get back at him for all the pain he caused.
I was going to make him regret hurting me and making me into a cold blooded killer with no emotions; he was going to pay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was my first chapter? Was it good or bad? Please comment. Thank You