002

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunha-yah you need to pay your rent now" the landlord said. I gave her the allowance I received at the restaurant.

 

When I went to my apartment, I sighed. 'When will I have a good life' I thought to myself. I fixed myself and slept.

 

The next day

 

"Eunha eonnie" Sinb waved at me. "Sinb-yah, I missed you so much." I told her. "You don't have work today right?" she asked. I nodded. "Then lets go to the mall, I'll treat you eonnie don't worry" she smiled and we went to the mall.

 

"Eonnie buy some clothes and some food. Oh and also the things you need or you want." She said. "No, you already helped me a lot and I still have financial problems." I told her. "Eonnie, I'll pay for it, don't worry" she said.

 

"Eonnie, this dress fits you, also this pajama, also this jumper. Miss, we'll take this all" Sinb said. 

 

"Yah, what are you thinking" I slapped her arm. "Eonnie, take this as a gift from me" she said. "Why? Is there any special occasion today?" I asked her. "No eonnie, I just wanted to treat you" she said.

 

She accompanied me to buy groceries and we went to my apartment after. "Eonnie, are you okay living here alone? You keep on rejecting my offer" she said. 

 

Yes she offered me to live to the apartment to next to her but rejected it. "Sinb-yah, I'm fine here okay? Plus I can call you if I have a problem. You already helped me with a lot of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter