001

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eunha, please serve this to table 15”

 

 

“Eunha-ya, please take the order for table 12”

 

 

“Eunha, please give this change to table 7”

 

 

Hello, I’m Jung Eunbi but I prefer to be called Eunha. I’m working two jobs. I work at a fast food chain every morning to evening, and I work at the convenience store during midnight. If I happened to have some free time, I tutor students.

 

 

This life is not the one I was expecting. I was always in a financial crisis and I don’t have anyone with me. My parents left me when I was still young and my manager at the fast food chain helped me. He paid my tuition fee on elementary and good thing I was a scholar on high school and college.

 

 

“Eunha-ya, you did great for this month, here’s your paycheck. You might want to bring food before you go to your next job” my manager handed me an envelope.

 

 

My manager treats me like his daughter. He lets me eat for free that’s why I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner there. I told him that I’ll pay him but he said no.

 

 

“Thank you manager-nim. I’ll get going now” I changed my clothes, and went quickly to the convenience store.

 

 

“Eunha-ya, you’re almost late, now fix those new stocks and arranged them.” the manager of the convenience store said

 

 

I went home at 6 A.M. I fixed my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter