Mandu

Ladies and Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback 6 years ago.........

Anchor: "YG Entertainment confirms the disbandment of the Biggest Girl Group in the World Blackpink-"

Jennie turns off the television with frustration drawn in her face. She wants to call the girls so badly to have a last conversation with them but none of them answering her calls.

"What should we do?......what should I do?" Jennie said while tears kept on coming out of her eyes.

The drama cut as her manager knock on their dorm and went in.

"YG said he wants you guys to post something on your social media account about your disbandment." manager said.

"Can we just take a rest for a moment....I mean this is hard for all of us especially us Blackpink. We want to breath can't we do that?!" Jennie with a bit tone of irritation.

"O..okay whenever you are ready." manger said and he leave Jennie in the room while Jennie just burst into tears.

End of Flashback.

"Hey...are you alright?" a man in sweat shirt came to Jennie and back hug her and kiss her neck. Jennie was just staring at their window watching the heavy rainfalls.

"Yeah....the weather is not so good, it keeps on raining and its cold." Jennie said and turn to face the man.

"It's kinda bad but it a good time to make cuddles." the man said in a seductive way. 

The two of them just chuckled and later on the man kisses Jennie sweetly while she kisses him back and the kiss become more passionate until the man moves his lips to Jennie's neck which signifies that the scene are going intense but Jennie pushes him a bit.

"Why?...is there any problem babe? It's okay if you don't want to do it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter