Turtle Rabbit Kim

Ladies and Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DING DONG* *DING DONG* DING DONG* The young delivery boy keeps ringing the bell of the big big mansion looks like owned by a royal family in Seoul. 

" Aishh....is this a haunted house? Looks like no one else lives here." He said impatiently.

After few minutes of waiting, the maid of the mansion went out of the gates (when I say gates I'm pertaining to a really huge one so yeah...) to finally pick up the delivery from the young boy.

"Sorry young man, as you can see this house is really big and I'm too old so I could only walk too slow. What do you have there?" the old nanny said.

"This delivery is for Mrs. Kim Jisoo it came from overseas so it just arrived yesterday." young delivery boy added.

"Thank you so much."

The old maid went inside of the mansion while walking in the hall way, a little boy blocks her way.

"Mrs. Im, what is that?" the young boy asked while eating his cookie.

"This is for your mom, where is she?" the old maid asked.

"She's in her office right now, she's talking to someone over the phone." the young boy said and run upstairs going to his play room.

Mrs. Im went into Jisoo's office and knocks politely.

"Sorry for disturbing you but a delivery just came for you." 

"From who?" Jisoo hungs up the phone and simple-mindedly asked.

"I don't know, it's better if you will be the one to know it. I'll just leave it here." Mrs. Im said as she placed the box in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter