Introduction

Who are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae stared at the screen in front of him, his eyes reading each word that he wrote intently trying his best to make sure that what he wrote made sense and conveyed the events that he pictured in his mind. He read it once then twice before clicking the post button and leaning back on his computer chair as he nervously started to chew on the inside of his lower lip, not quite sure if he should have posted his story as early as he did. His readers were quite happy with his last update that it motivated him to write this next one quickly. 

"Aish. Maybe Jihyun shouldn't have confessed to Millie so abruptly." Hyukjae mumbled to himself and just as he was about to go back to edit that part, his laptop dinged and a quick notification popped up on his feed. 

Notif: nemo1015 has commented on your story

Hyukjae blinked and clicked on it before the pop-up went away. 

'That was quick.' Hyukjae thought to himself as he clicked the link went to read what the other had to say. 

nemo1015:Author-niiiim! NO FAIR! That's a total cliffhanger -- I hope they get their happy ending soon. Let them be happy together please. My heart can't take this suspense of will-they-won't-they anymore...hahahahah. You're really the best! Thank you! <3 

Hyukjae laughed to himself and read the comment over once more before before clicking to reply on it. 

"How'd they read the story so fast," Hyukjae muttered under his breath with an excited smile on his face as he typed in his reply for the other. 

omg!! It's you! <3 Thank you so much for reading and always leaving me a comment. It really makes my day~ T_T you have no idea...of course I can't break my favorite reader's heart like that so I promise that they will have a happy ending. :) Stay tuned and see ;) haha 

Hyukjae submitted his reply and his previous anxiety about the chapter he posted dissipated. Writing has been his outlet to express himself and get the endless scenarios he sees in his head out of his mind. The current story he's writing was loosely based on the drama he's been watching on television except for the parts where he thought the writer of the series could have taken a different avenue when it comes to developing their characters. After the drama ended, his story was still ongoing but his inspiration for it died away so his updates has been slow as well. It ate him up inside that it took him so long to update his stories but seeing that one of his loyal fans were still eagerly waiting for him to update his story, it motivated him to keep going until he could give the characters the ending he saw for them. 

Right after Hyukjae replied to nemo1015 his computer dinged and the website's chatbox appeared on his screen. It was one of his online friends who started out as one of his readers as well. 

mental-chameleon: Yooooo 
mental-chameleon:  I just saw you update!!!!
mental-chameleon: It looks amazing...but why you always leave it at a cliffhanger?!!?

Hyukjae rolled his eyes and smirked to himself. This wasn't the first time he's heard it from the other and it certainly won't be the last. 

jewelfish143: , there was NO cliffhanger in that update!
jewelfish143: XD
jewelfish143: I don't even know what you're talking about >.>

mental-chameleoon:  U 
mental-chameleon: YES U FKCING DO!!!

jewelfish143: lol XD
jewelfish143: If I don't end it like that how will I know you'll come back to read for more

mental-chameleon: XD
mental-chameleon: 
mental-chameleon: You know I'll read anything you write

jewelfish143: <3
jewelfish143: That's you....I gotta make sure my other readers come back too xP

mental-chameleon: -_-
mental-chameleon: your fanboy already beat me to it

Hyukjae snickered at the mention of his "fanboy" and shook his head at the other. 

jewelfish143: he's not my fanboy

mental-chameleon: *snickers*
mental-chameleon: "AUTHORNIM I LOVE YOOOUUUUU"
mental-chameleon: "AUTHORNIM, YOU'RE SO AMAZINGGGG"

jewelfish143: -_-
jewelfish143: u sound jelly af rn

mental-chameleon: *smirks*
mental-chameleon: have u messaged him yet?

Hyukjae's lips visibly frowned at the mention o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter