:) Paired up: Eunrong/ Bona

Apink Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ur POV

"Eunji-ya!!" There was a scream coming from the bedroom.

"Unnie...what..." Eunji was rubbing her eyes, trying to hold back her pillows and blankets.

The younger decided to give a peek on what is going on.

In front of her, a scary and angry Chorong was seen beside her bed, puffing her cheeks up and face red, making her shiver.

"Oh no, its the devil..." Eunji mumbled softly.

"Wake up!!! We have a schedule today!! It's 1:30 already!!" Chorong took the pillow away from Eunji while hitting her body with the pillow harshly.

"OH NO, I FORGOT!" Eunji immediately burst up from the room, running to the washroom to wash up.

"Aigoo this pabo," Chorong hit her own head and walked over to the kitchen.

"Guys! Today Eunji will be filming her new drama!" Chorong took a knife and started cutting the carrots.

"Ooh cool," Bomi went into the kitchen and took a bowl.

"Is there kiss parts? If no I'm fine, but if yes, I will hit unnie hard on her back." Hayoungie is always the biggest anti to our kiss scenes and stuff like that. After that, she went back to her room to continue reading her book.

"New drama huh? Not bad," Namjoo stole a carrot from my cutting board and left, tiptoeing so she wouldn't be caught.

"Hey! Put the carrot down! I have a knife! Those carrots are for Eunji! She will be hungry so I need to pack them for her!" Chorong smacked Namjoo's hand with the hand without a knife.

"Someone is being angry because of her girlfriend~" Namjoo unnie, gave her a face and ran off to Hayoung's room to find protection by her giant baby.

Actually, the others (Pandas and other people who notice Apink) might think that Chorong is closer to Bomi than everyone in their group, but in reality, Eunji and Chorong are actually closer.

"Wow this- this- this kid- don't you dare come out! If you come out I will kill you-" Chorong held her hand with the knife up and went back to the kitchen to put the carrots in Eunji's snack bag.

Eunji came out of the washroom and ran over to Chorong, who was packing the box of carrots into Eunji's bag. Eunji took her bag and dashed to the door.

"Come home early and don't be late for dinner! I will be making dinner!" Chorong waved goodbye as Eunji ran to the black van that was waiting for her outside the Apink dorm.

"Yes, unnie!" Eunji was in the car and she waved her hand as the car started.

-

"Eunji's gone... now what do I do." Chorong sat down the couch, thinking of what to do. As her eyes wandered around the dorm to check on the kids, she saw a sight that reminded of her fifth wheeler position.

"Say ahhh~" Bomi was sitting behind Chorong, smiling beside Naeun and teasing her by flying the spoon around and not putting it into .

"Ahhh~" Naeun opened wide to Bomi, hoping the older would feed her kindly.

"Hmph. I want something first." Bomi moved the spoon further away from Naeun and pointed to her own lips, making Naeun's flushed cheeks form an even more clear shade of pink.

"Mwaa~ Here! Now give me the cake pleaaase~" Naeun quickly landed a soft peck on Bomi's lips, then pointed to the spoonful of cake on Bomi's hands and looked at Bomi with her puppy eyes.

"Aww our little Naeunieeee~" Bomi gently put the piece of cake beside Naeun's mouth and the younger snatched the cake using .

"Hayoungie-ah I want a peck~" Namjoo was beside the maknae, and the younger girl immediately crushed her lips on the girls.

"Damn, Eunji and I are the only ones single here." The leader sighed and the television, which was playing a romantic drama, and that was when the main leads were flirting and all that stuff. It made her annoyed by the thoughts that she is always the third wheeler when Eunji is away. On the other side, she was also concerned by the thought that Eunji would be doing such stuff to the male main lead in her drama too.

"Even God wants me to get away from this single life!!!" Chorong quickly pressed the off button and slept on the couch.

"Our old unnie must be very jealous of everyone around her kissing each other~" Bomi from behind the couch decided to tease their leader, of which she received a hit from the Hapkido black belter.

"Shut it! I want to sleep!" Chorong put on headphones and listened to a song, which was sang by Eunji for a drama OST.

She slept through the whole day, not realising Eunji would be home in 10 minutes or so.

-

Flashba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter