Chomi/ Chobom :)

Apink Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi POV

Well yeah. 

I like Chorong unnie.

She...gives me this feeling every time I see her. I feel like a wire (sry my bad of metaphor) that has electricity conducted whenever I touch Rong unnie.

Well... I-

*Ring! Ring!* (Telephone)

It was Rong unnie. Wait for me for a second.

Ur POV

*Bomi blushes while talking on the phone*

*A/N I'm too lazy to write "Chorong said" or "Bomi shouted"*

Chorong: Bbom-ah! Do you want to go and fetch some bingsoo?

Bomi was totally speechless and became a pabo once she hears her crush talking.

Bomi: Well- I - Well- Yes-

Chorong: Bbom-ah... are you feeling okay?

Bomi: Yes, Rong-unnie where are you-

Chorong: I'm outside the door.

(Y'all don't get dirty-minded)

Bomi: Well- wait I need to-

Bomi always becomes useless in front of her crush.

Bomi quickly changes into a better-looking hoodie instead of the one she was wearing just now. She also rapidly put everything into her closet as her things are lying all around her room and walks to the door.

"Hello, Rong-unnie." Bomi's face is all red from looking at Chorong.

She always flutters when she sees her favourite unnie. Just a look in her eyes and Bomi will go crazy like she went on a rollercoaster.

"Bbom-ah. You look very... red today. Do you have a fever?" Just as Chorong started to put her hand on Bomi's forehead to check if she has a fever, Bomi held Chorong's hand and pulled her into a cuddle.

"Just a moment. I really need this hug." Bomi hugged Chorong real tight and it seems like that she has no intention to release her at the upcoming 1 hour.

"Bbom-ah. What happened? Did something happen?" Chorong didn't push away Bomi and gripped Bomi even more tighter. She knows that her friend really doesn't feel well.

Bomi, who was still hugging Chorong decided to put her head on top of Chorong's shoulder. Just as she put her head on Chorong's shoulder, Chorong put her hand on Bomi's head.

This made Bomi, who originally wanted to just ask for a hug and do nothing more, nothing less than that to start crying.

At first, Bomi didn't want to do anything, but being comforted by her best friend and crush is what she wanted and what we would have wanted if there is something unhappy that happened or when you feel down.

"Bbom-ah. Cry as much as you want. You must be very heartbroken. I will hug you until you calm down." As a girl with a very motherly instinct, Chorong hugged Bomi tight.

"Unnie." Bomi looked up from her position and talked.

"Bbom-ah. Sit on the couch and tell me all the things that bug you. I will be happy to hear you out." Chorong pulled Bomi to the couch and waited for Bomi to stop sobbing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter