Tangled String: Bona :)

Apink Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Naeun, Bomi and Chorong are same age*

Third Person POV

"Class, we will have Textile lessons starting from today!"

The class had mixed reactions.

Some were groaning of why they should do textiles when it doesn't even benefit them for any bit.

Others were jumping up from their seat and cheering loudly in the middle of the class, screaming in joy as they could finally try new lessons.

But out of them, there was a student at way back of the class, not reacting to the teacher's announcement.

Her face and mind were stuck in a book about art. With her headphones on and soft humming coming from , she seemed to be in her own world.

As the girl sunk even more into the book, maybe even her head dug inside the book, the school bell rung.

The girl shot up and looked around her. 

Great. 4 lessons clear while peacefully reading my book without getting called.

Everyone in the class already ran to their friends for a chat before the Textile lesson.

But that girl was on her own. She shook off some random thoughts in her mind before sitting back down and digging back into her book.

As she read the book, she didn't notice someone staring at her.

-

"Hey Bomi, you like my cousin Naeun over there?" A voice came from behind the girl that was staring at the person who was deep dug into her books.

"Shut up Park Chorong." Bomi slapped her friend's shoulder before looking back at Naeun.

Naeun on the other side was still mumbling some words from the artbook she read for the last 4 lessons.

She looked out of the window for a while before noticing that there was a figure moving slowly near her.

"CHORONG UNNIE! YOU SCARED ME OH MY GOD!" Knowing that the figure was her cousin playing a prank on her again, Naeun slipped and fell on the floor. Her books tumbled from her desk and her pencil case fell on the ground, pencils, pens, and all sorts of stationary splattered onto the ground.

"Haha... Sorry, Naeun." Chorong giggled to her cousin's funny reaction every time she was too concentrated on her book, not knowing her surroundings. She helped Naeun back up and put all her books back to her table.

"So, care to explain why to bother me when I'm reading a great book about Art?" Naeun sat back down at her chair as Chorong took a chair from beside and sat down beside Naeun.

"You got a new admirer again, a good-looking one." Chorong winked at Naeun and pointed over to Bomi.

"Yoon Bomi??" Naeun was in shock and almost screamed the words out.

"Yes. Keep the volume down, please. Why are you so shocked though? Do you have a crush on her or something? Ahh, I see our Naeun is having a cru-" Chorong raised her eyebrows and teased the younger girl, who was starting to have a tint of pink on her cheeks.

"Unnie~ I don't have a crush on that girl~ You know that my ideal type is a person who is strong and humorous and-" Naeun talked extremely speedily and gently hit Chorong's shoulder before getting interrupted by a snap beside her ears.

"And Bomi is exactly your type," Chorong stated before looking over to the other side of the classroom, spotting Bomi squinting at Naeun and her.

"Naeun-ah, she's staring at us now. Bring your pencil case and head to Textile lesson before she notices us looking at her too." Naeun nodded blindly, not knowing the situation and followed Chorong to the class.

-

Textile Room

"So now, you should all be trying the sewing machine. Please look at how I set up the machine before sewing. Or else, you might end up messing up the procedures or breaking the machine or detention because you couldn't finish your classwork."  The textile teacher Ms Oh was very strict, making the students tense up as she said so.

"Please seat according to your class numbers.*"

*ㅅ(Naeun's surname first syllable) in Korean alphabet is right in front of ㅇ(Bomi's surname first sound), so the order of class numbers in this class is Naeun -> Bomi*

As Bomi looked around to find her seat, she saw Naeun at the side, staring into space like she was in deep thoughts.

Naeun obviously didn't listen to the teacher when Bomi saw her finding her seat aimlessly.

"Naeun-ah! Here!" Bomi whispered while snapping her fingers, hoping Naeun would notice it and immediately sit dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter