Love, Eternal

Love, Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday night and Sana was cuddling Mina as she slept when the latter suddenly awoke shivering of fear from the sudden sound of thunder. After feeling the warm body wrapped around her, Mina relaxed in the embrace.

Looking to see that the time was already 10:30pm Mina asked Sana, “Where’s Nayeon unnie?”

Sana smiled and kissed Mina on the forehead. “She’ll be home soon. Remember she had something to do tonight?”

“Oh yeah, that’s right,” Mina pouted as she really missed Nayeon’s touch and presence.

Sana looked at Mina with endearment and sat up to embrace her in a hug. “Hey don’t worry. She’ll be home soon.”

As they sat there watching TV they heard someone walk through the door. Both girls turned around to see Nayeon entering and beginning to take off her coat and shoes. Immediately Mina stood up and rushed over to her to jump into her arms.

Nayeon smiled fondly at the girl as she picked her up and returned her hug. “Hey baby. What’s with the sudden rush? Is everything okay?”

Mina continued to hold Nayeon tightly. “I’m okay. I’m happy you’re home...I just really missed you,” she replied.

“I missed you too Minari.” Mina looked up to give Nayeon a kiss and pulled away to see her eyes sparkle with delight and a cute bunny smile emerge.

Sana then skipped over and laughed giddily as Nayeon kissed her and gave her a hug. “And how are you my darling?”

“I’m perfect now that you’re here baby,” Sana replied with a huge smile.

Nayeon sighed. “I’m sorry I’m home so late but we need to talk.”

Mina and Sana stared at Nayeon with wide eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter