plots?

ꜱᴏꜰᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ
Please log in to read the full chapter

As I've said before, I'm ace but I'm not against plots. However, I am not well versed in it either. If you want plots here are my "to knows"

 

+I'm most comfortable having a female fc so if you're looking for then... there are lots of other ads out there.

 

+I am not looking for an all conversation with anyone as i think never ending gets boring after a while. 

 

+I will most probably be closest to a sub. I'm too soft to actually want to inflict even slight pain on others.

 

+Generally speaking, I think of more of like a science experiment than anything, but hey that means you get more from this than me and you basically have a doll to teach and play with. 

 

+I haven't explored kinks but if there are some I'm curious about or would want to experiment with, it would be those with moderate to very light physical pain involved. 

 

+That being said, I don't mind those with non-physical impacts, for example, voyeurism which has more of a be ashamed or be thrilled kind of effect. 

 

+For me, since I won't get as much from this as you, then a reward system will be more motivating for me to reply to you in a way that I think you would like. This means you can call me names like only if you'll reward me after. 

 

+Hard limits include golden showers, blood play, knife play, and initiation-like activities (caning, f

Please log in to read the full chapter