PLOTS

ꜱᴏꜰᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ
Please log in to read the full chapter

nothing much here but if you want plots here are some ideas (i hope they're creative enough):

++++++++
VAMPIRE ROYALTY

Muse A is an innocent girl in a secluded village in the mountains. All is peaceful in the village because they are protected by an ancient power that only a few members of the village know about. Every decade the blood of the pure shall be given in exchage for continued peace. Muse A is chosen and is taught the truth that they are only safe because they are protected by the vampire, Muse B, living higher up the mountain in an isolated castle. Muse A is given no choice in the matter in is sent to either be tied against a tree close to or walk in to the castle. 

++++++++
LOST IN THE WOODS

Muse A is out hiking with their friends but when they looked off the the side they saw a figure, Muse B, in the trees. Alarmed, they turn to their friends only to find they are gone. Now slightly confused, they turn to the figure again only to see the figure run off. Muse A hikes back alone for a few hours only to see the sun slowly setting, realizing they're lost, the look around again to see Muse B now much closer. Slightly irritated, Muse A walks to Muse B only to realise that Muse B is actually not human. Muse B, infatuated with Muse A, invites them to their home in the woods. 

++++++++
COLLEGE SWEETHEARTS

Muse A and Muse B are college sweethearts, they have been together for 5 years now, have stable jobs and a

Please log in to read the full chapter