Second Phase

Love afar

My love for you still continues. 

I confessed to you in so many ways. I have given you my true feelings. I remember the first time I confessed and you denied me for her. She isn’t around so much but I know that sometimes your heart calls out for her. I can usually tell in those moments. Your mood changes, the twinkle in your eye begins to get dull. 

You don’t feel the same- 

You told me one time that you would give me a chance but that chance never came. You even slightly confessed that you grew feelings for me. That you wanted to possibly give me a chance. But then you changed your mind. You changed your mind before even talking to me. You talked yourself out of being loved by me. The one person who has been honest with you since day one. 

I would have given you the world-

Nothing and I do me nothing, would have stopped me from making sure you smiled! I made time for you in my busy schedule. I made sure that you saw and felt that you were a priority to me. Making you happy would have been my life’s mission. Because your smile is the moon to me. It has its different phases, but at the end it’s bright and always there when I need it the most. 

You gave me up-

Today you told me to let you go. To stop my ever growing love for you. I don’t think I ever told you how that made me feel. Most people would say, well you should feel rejected. I don’t feel that. I feel something else. I feel like I’m not good enough for you. Maybe I never was. But then again I was never really someone you saw yourself with. You never thought I was your sun, sky, stars, or moon. 

Second Phase-

I gotta tell myself to move on from you. But how do you move on from the moon? How can I tell my heart to not love you anymore? You know why I saw the moon and not the Sun? My favorite time is night, so the moon is my sun. Which makes you one of the most important people in my life. But what can I say, you never asked to be any of those things for me. I fell in love with you because my heart didn’t give me a choice. I was drawn to you. As cliche as it sounds, Moth to a flame. The night time hurts the most. Because it’s always a reminder now, of everything I will never have. 

 

Sorry that I could never be good enough for You. 

I was trying to give you the world, but I guess you needed someone that can give you the universe.

Sorry for being weak because I wasn’t strong enough to hold on to you. Strong enough to convince you that my love for you is so big that nothing can compare. 

 

I’m sorry.

Now how can I get through to the next phase.

 

I love you and I always will.

 

A/N: I always said if i got hit with some insperation, I would write it. Here it is... My Heart Break in black and white.