Mind Confession

Love afar

**Miyeon POV**

 

There she is standing in front of me looking like a whole goddess. Not knowing how she makes my heart skip a beat. She is completely oblivious to what she makes me feel. Her long hair waving in the air, her sarcastic smile when she makes a joke. Or even how she knows she is completely and utterly beautiful. Shuhua you make my heart skip a beat and my lungs feel like that of a person who has smoked their whole life. Simply put you take my breathe away! 

 

As I sit here and pine over you! You sit there and look into Soojin’s eyes like they are the only ones that exist in this world. 

 

I know she was there first, and you love her no matter how much she denies your love in front of people. For which I would never! I know because you have told me plenty of times, that she is different behind close doors. I would never deny you, I would never not love you, I would fight to the ends of the world for you! I will protect you, I will learn all your favorite foods and make them for you. But even after all the things that I will do for you, your eyes and love belong to her. 

 

I don’t hate her for taking your attention, but you are everything I never knew I wanted! When they created the perfect person for me, I just knew it would be you. 

 

I am not for you, at least in your eyes. I sometimes ask myself, where did I go wrong? Is this a punishment some how? How can the woman of my dreams be in love with someone else? 

 

She isn’t even giving me a chance to prove that I can be her everything. I’m just her best friend, I’m just Miyeonee to her. She knows I would drop everything to be there for her. I wake every morning to check my phone, to see if maybe just maybe I have a message from you or even a voicemail so that I can hear your voice when I wake up in the morning. Oh how that sweet voice sends me! It’s like music to my ears when I hear it! 

 

Just let me love you, let me prove to you that despite my flaws, I can be everything you need! Let me prove my feelings for you. Let me prove my love for you.

 

But since your eyes are only for her and you only want to love her, although she only wants to keep you around as an option. Remember you are my one and only choice. 

 

So I guess this is what I will have to do for now until you come to some sense! I will just love you from afar and not give up on the hope that one day, maybe just one day, you will finally see who really loves and cares for you the most- Me

 

————————

Hey everyone, I know this sounds depressing AF! And lord knows this isn’t true feelings that Miyeon has for Shuhua. But I needed to write this one shot to just get it out my head. I knew these three would be the perfect characters to use. So please don’t come for me in the comments! Lol

But please let me know what you think in the comments!