Day 3 — Choker & Dinner

~KyuSung Week 2020~

"Kkru~"

"Yes?"

 

Yesung smiled and hugged the younger man from behind. He rested his chin on the maknae's wide shoulder and nuzzled against his neck.

 

"It's been a month since… you know… Hyukjae said that he'll stay a night at his family's place so… you know… why don't we…?"

 

The Super Junior main vocalist trailed off and started to nibble the maknae's nape. His small hands slid under his lover's shirt and caressed the firm abdomen. However, Kyuhyun took the naughty hands off his body and stood up. He dropped down on a bed and tapped a space beside him.

 

"Sorry hyung, not that I didn't want to make you scream my name but, I'm still tired from the Salty Tour shooting. How about we just cuddle tonight?"

"It can't be helped then…"

 

The older man sighed but did as his young boyfriend told. He lay down beside the Super Junior's maknae and snuggled closer to hug him.

 

"Next time?" Yesung inquired cutely.

"Next time," Kyuhyun made a firm promise.

 

Yesung hummed and rested his head on Kyuhyun's shoulder. Well, if his boyfriend wasn't ready yet then he just had to be patient and wait.

 

*******************************************

 

"Kkru…?"

"Yes, hyung?"

 

Yesung didn't say anything. Instead, he sat down on the maknae's lap and hooked his arms around the maknae's neck. He kissed his young lover's forehead while massaging his stiff shoulders. Kyuhyun hummed and held his hyung's nape. Pulling him down, Kyuhyun captured his Yesung hyung's lips and savored his hyung's taste. Yesung happily reciprocated the kiss. Due to their busy and contradicted schedules, they rarely had time together alone, much less making love. Yesung knew that Kyuhyun's popularity was rising and he had received many offers from all kinds of entertainment shows. That's why he tried to be considerate and not whine, but masterbating didn't feel as good as Kyuhyun ing him. He craved Kyuhyun's touches and love so much...

 

 

Kyuhyun suddenly stopped and carefully pushed Yesung off his lap.

 

 

"Kkru?"

"What a shame," Kyuhyun sighed and kissed his boyfriend's shoulder blade, "I have to shoot a YouTube program tomorrow morning. I'm sorry hyung. I promise I'll make it up the next time."

"You promise…?" Yesung pouted.

"Yes, I promise."

 

Kyuhyun said firmly as he kissed the older man's temple. Yesung was sad but he chose to keep it in. He loved Kyuhyun. He would never trouble Kyuhyun with his unreasonable demand.

 

*****************************************

 

"Kyu~"

"Not now hyung."

 

Kyuhyun didn't even look up from his laptop. The Super Junior's maknae was playing a game with his friends since today and tomorrow were his day off. What he didn't know was that his lover was pouting real hard at him from behind. Yesung took a deep breath to calm down. Alright, he wasn't angry. It had been a while since Kyuhyun had fun with his friends. Kyuhyun and he were in the same group so at least they met often. He would be a mature man and let Kyuhyun have fun with his friends.

 

"Alright," Yesung sighed and kissed Kyuhyun's cheek, "enjoy your game to your heart's content but don't stay up too late. We have a promise to fulfill tonight."

"Thanks, hyung, you're the best! That's why I love you so much!"

 

Kyuhyun took a short break from the game to kiss his older lover, though he quickly pulled away before Yesung got to seduce him. The Super Junior's main vocalist pouted but left his boyfriend to his game anyway. Yesung went to Kyuhyun's room and flopped down on a bed. He scrolled through SNS to kill time and smiled when he saw many E.L.F's tweets about feeling excited for the upcoming KRY beyond live concert. Their sub unit finally had the first album, he really hoped that their fans loved it.

.

.

.

"Kyu is taking so long…"

 

Yesung murmured while trying to stifle a yawn. He had been waiting for his boyfriend for almost four hours now, all alone and lonely. He considered dragging Kyuhyun here but decided against it. He knew better than anyone that his boyfriend really hated losing. He started to feel both annoyed and sad, but he still kept his head cool. No, he wouldn't let a trivial matter like this upset their relationship that they fought hard to get it. In the end, Yesung decided to continue waiting in Kyuhyun's room. His boyfriend already made a promise, right? Then he just had to wait patiently!

.

.

.

"Yesung hyung,"

"Mmm, Kkru…?" Yesung said sleepily, "you're done with your game?"

"Hyung, I'm Hyukjae, not Kyuhyun."

"What…?"

 

Yesung slowly got up and rubbed his eyes. Looking at his phone, he saw that he had been sleeping for three hours already.

 

"Welcome back, Hyukjae," he smiled at his cute dongsaeng, "just come back from Weekly Idol shooting?"

"Yep, hyung, I woke you up because you were sleeping in a really weird position. Be careful hyung, your body isn't as fit as when you were young!"

"Yah! You won't sleep well unless you tease me or what!!?"

Hyukjae laughed as he easily dodged Yesung's hit, "I'm being honest though! At least cover yourself properly so you won't catch a cold! Aren't you about to have an online concert soon?"

 

Yesung could only sigh at his dongsaeng's weird way of showing affection. Suddenly, something came to his mind.

 

"Wait, why are you in Kyuhyun's room and wake me up? Where is Kyuhyun?"

"He didn't tell you?" Hyukjae scratched his head, "he sent me a message saying that he'll hang out with his friends and probably won't come back tonight."

"He said that…?"

 

Yesung quickly checked his phone. As Hyukjae said, Kyuhyun did send him a message. Although in his message Kyuhyun added that he didn't want to wake him up so he just left to see his friends. His boyfriend also said that he would be out drinking all night at his friend's place…

 

"Y-Yesung hyung," Hyukjae spoke up carefully when he realized that his hyung was furious now, "I can drive you home if you want. Or we can call Donghae to come here and binge movies together?"

"Thank you Hyukjae but no," Yesung forced himself to smile at his considerate dongsaeng, "I'm tired. I'll call Jongjin and head straight home."

 

 

Hyukjae could only pray for the maknae after he saw Yesung hyung's "smile".

 

***********************************************

 

The concert planning day…

 

 

"Yesung hyung," Kyuhyun smirked, "why don't you wear a choker on the concert day? I bet it looks good on you!"

Yesung smiled sweetly, "I agree with you, let's do it."

 

Kyuhyun couldn't believe what he just heard. Ever since they started preparing for their first album, he and Ryeowook always teased their hyung about wearing a choker because they knew Yesung hated it (see: Time Slip album photoshoot). That's why he was surprised when his boyfriend actually went along with his idea.

 

"Hyung, are you sure?" He asked in worry, "you hate it, right?"

"I'm more than sure, Kyu, but thanks for worrying."

 

His cute boyfriend reassured him and turned to discuss with the stylist noonas about the choker choice. His Yesung hyung was serious about it so much that it piqued Ryeowook's curiosity too.

 

"Kyuhyun," Ryeowook poked his friend's arm, "what happened to Yesung hyung? I thought he hates chokers more than anything?"

"I'm as clueless as you," Kyuhyun shrugged, "well, maybe he just wants to wear it for E.L.F?"

"That's probably a part of the reason, though I suspect that there's something more to it."

 

In the end, Kyuhyun still didn't know why his Yesung hyung suddenly developed a fondness for chokers.

 

*********************************************

 

While his Yesung hyung might start to like chokers, Kyuhyun began to despise it.

 

 

Omg Yesung oppa so y in choker!

So cute!

Plz never take it off.

Yesung oppa marry me!

His neck is so beautiful.

That black ribbon choker is born for Yesung.

The black choker highlight his neck.

He's sooooo beautiful!

I'm a man but I'd die for Yesung in a choker.

I'm a guy but plz marry me.

Hope he wear it in the 10th album too.

 

 

Kyuhyun's mood was spoiled by a barrage of comments that kept saying how good looking Yesung was in the choker. He hated those comments because he wholeheartedly agreed that his hyung was indeed so beautiful wearing that black ribbon choker. He hated it because he should be the only one who got to see his beautiful hyung and his charm. He hated it because, despite knowing that he was jealous now, his Yesung hyung kept smiling and waving at the camera while intentionally letting the camera capture his neck and choker. His boyfriend was basically showing off his beautiful neck to the world now.

 

 

And Kyuhyun hated it.

 

 

"Hyung," he immediately approached his boyfriend when it was time to change outfits, "take that stupid choker off, now."

"Actually, considered that E.L.F really love it, I'm thinking of wearing it for the entire concert!"

 

Yesung's reply only dampened Kyuhyun's mood more. He despised the damn thing because now everyone kept sneaking a glance at Yesung's neck, at his Yesung hyung's beautiful neck— Ryeowook, the staff, the cameramen whose shot lingered on Yesung's neck longer than necessary, their fans who wouldn't stop commenting how y Yesung was, even the surprise guests like Donghae and Eunhyuk wouldn't stop gawking at his Yesung hyung! Kyuhyun could only blame himself for teasing his hyung about a choker too much that the man took it to another level.

 

 

Kyuhyun truly wondered what made his Yesung hyung so obsessed with the choker in the first place.

 

******************************************

 

After the concert ended, Yesung suddenly invited them all to have dinner saying it's his treat. The three of them, their managers, and every staff went to a nearby grill restaurant to celebrate together. They just had a successful concert and E.L.F really loved it. Kyuhyun should be happy, really, but how could he? When that stupid choker was still on his Yesung hyung's neck!! Yes, his boyfriend hadn't taken it off yet even though the concert had already ended. His hyung changed clothes but not that stupid choker. Why??

 

 

Kyuhyun finally got his answer not long after that.

.

.

.

.

"Ryeowook-ah, can you feed me that grilled beef?"

"Sure thing, hyung!"

 

Kyuhyun wasn't upset that his hyung asked Ryeowook to feed him, believe it or not. However, what following after that down right drove him crazy. His boyfriend took time to leisurely chew the meat and swallow it. Kyuhyun immediately noticed how every eye in the restaurant was focusing on Yesung's neck— the way that black ribbon on his white neck slightly moved when he swallowed the meat. He bet that his lover did this on purpose because Yesung happily brought a glass of water to his lips and drank it. His boyfriend lifted his chin higher than necessary, allowing all spectators a full view of his neck. Kyuhyun's brows twitched when he saw many male staff gulping while staring at Yesung's neck. He then clenched his fists seeing the way those men's gazes followed a movement of Yesung's Adam's apple under the choker. His lover only made it worse by craning his neck backward and hooked his finger in the choker to adjust it. Literally no one cared that meats were burning on a stove because they were all gawking at Yesung's y neck and his black ribbon choker.

 

 

Kyuhyun had had enough when he saw one male staff blushing madly at the sight.

 

 

"Yesung hyung," Kyuhyun grabbed his lover's hand and pulled him to stand up, "come with me, now."

 

 

Ignoring people's gaze, he dragged his boyfriend to a restroom.

.

.

.

.

"Hyung, you did all of that just to annoy me, right?"

"What are you talking about? I don't get it?"

"Liar. You go out of your way to annoy me despite your hatred for chokers. Why? What did I do?"

Yesung pouted, "you didn't do anything and that's the problem."

 

Kyuhyun sighed in frustration at his hyung's childish reply. It was as clear as day that reasoning with the older man wouldn't work so he just gave up.

 

"Alright, I apologize, doesn't matter what I did or didn't do, just, please take that damn thing off. I don't want anyone to gawk at your y neck."

 

Yesung still pouted but he seemed less stubborn.

 

"Fine. Can you take it off for me?"

"Okay, turn around th—"

"However, you can't use your hands."

"What?"

 

Kyuhyun blinked unbelievably at what his lover said. But when he saw a challenging smirk on that kissable lips, he immediately threw whatever questions he had out of a window. Turning his boyfriend around, he hugged the older man from behind and intertwined their hands. He started by nuzzling and sniffing that y nape, before biting the black ribbon and pulling it. The bow knot was untied but it wasn't done yet. There was another knot left and this one couldn't be untied by pulling since it might choke Yesung. So, Kyuhyun slid the tip of his tongue under the choker trying to get a hold of it. The wet and warm sensation on his cold skin drew a quiet moan out of Yesung. Kyuhyun stopped. He then intentionally dragged his tongue on his boyfriend's nape as he tried to loosen the last knot. Yesung moaned again while looking down to expose more of his nape to his lover. Kyuhyun seized the chance to bite the ribbon and pull it. The older man shuddered when he felt the younger man's teeth lightly scratching his sensitive skin. Successfully taking the choker off, Kyuhyun dropped it on Yesung's shoulder and hastily went back to Yesung's nape. He hadn't had a single drop of alcoholic drinks yet but he already felt intoxicated. He was drunk in his hyung's scent and couldn't stop himself from kissing and his hyung's nape.

 

 

"Yesung hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"Eunhyuk hyung will stay at Donghae hyung's place tonight to discuss their upcoming comeback. Why don't we go back to the dorm and enjoy our dinner together?"

"Don't you have schedules tomorrow?"

"I do," Kyuhyun nibbled Yesung's pulse, "but I don't give a damn about it. Let's go."

 

 

Because Kyuhyun was busy his boyfriend's neck, he didn't notice that Yesung was smirking in victory now.

 

 

"Yes," Yesung replied smugly, "let's go and enjoy our dinner together."