---

half to death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun sat on the couch, arms crossed, and listened to the hushed ticking of the wall clock. Living with Yonghee and constantly having Moonbyul over on a day-to-day basis, it was almost never this silent.

Fine. Maybe, maybe she lashed out this time. But she never meant it, Moonbyul had to know that. It was just the girl had a knack for pestering her when she was focusing on her duties as the leader of the group.

But Moonbyul does as Moonbyul is, and even though they were in the same part of the house, it felt like the two of them didn't know each other. And out of her pride too, Yongsun didn't want to apologize or initiate a conversation with Moonbyul.

What was tugging at her ego was that Moonbyul wasn't even giving her so much as a single glance. Especially with her knowing that she hated it when she was being like that—dismissive, passive-aggressive, quiet. Time passed like that, until the taller girl got up and grabbed her bag.

"I'm going now." Her first words in the past six hours. Yongsun is genuinely surprised and rises from where she's laid down.

"Okay. Take care. Text me when you get home." Moonbyul knew she was expectant of a parting kiss as she always gave one but she simply hummed and went for the door.

Yongsun groaned, not knowing what awaited her for tomorrow's group schedule.

She was barely awake—it was, what? 3AM? Not an unusual time for a music video shooting, but nonetheless, it'd been some time since the last one.

Worry crept upon her; she and Moonbyul always shared a ride for living close enough together. Would Moonbyul still be giving her the cold shoulder?

She bit back a yawn, puffing her cheeks when the purple-haired girl entered the vehicle sporting the same expression—sleepless.

Moonbyul took one look at her and turned her head to the driver. "Good morning."

Really now?

It irked Yongsun that Moonbyul was really taking this to the full extent. Usually, she would bicker and counterargue but not like this.

The ride felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter