Guardians

Flavour Maidens - magical girl au. coming soon.
Guardians
Each of the Flavour Maidens have their own magical jewelry and each magical jewelry have their own unique guardian. The guardians are tiny beings who are the same size as a human hand. They are not visible to the human eye except those who possess magic. They will serve as both a guide and a friend to the Flavour Maidens, accompanying them in their journey into becoming great magical girls on Earth. 

In addition to the guardians, there is a "guard" who came from another dimension. The purpose of the guard is to gather back all the forces of evil so he must coordinate with the magical girls to fulfill his mission.


 
 
Role: Chocolate Guardian
Name: Choo
Faceclaim: Ahri (K/DA)
Personality: Choo is born as a natural guardian - patient, open-minded, and kind. She has taught well all the previous owners of her magical jewel. She has also been a good influence towards them, which is a good thing considering that the power of enchantment will be dangerous if it gets abused in a bad way.

 
 
Role: Vanilla Guardian
Name: Val
Faceclaim: Okita Sougo (Gintama)
Personality: He is kind towards all animals, specially towards the four elemental birds that are summoned using the jewelry he is in charge of. He is also kind towards his guardian collegues, even if he tries to tease them and all. However, he's not as kind towards everyone else, even towards the jewelry owner. Working with him will be a bit of a pain in the .

 
 
Role: Bubble Gum Guardian
Name: Gumi
Faceclaim: Kagura (Gintama)
Personality: Despite her mature front, she is really childish. Having the ability to travel through both time and space because of the jewelry, she has lost track of time and has decided to be a child forever.

 
 
Role: Strawberry Guardian
Name: Berry
Faceclaim: Mamika Keaimeki (RE: CREATORS)
Personality: As the youngest guardian, Berry still has no previous owners , and she still doesn't know how to teach her current owner well. Because of that, she can be a bit too nervous most of the time, which leads her to end up clumsily destroying things. 
 
Role: Matcha Guardian
Name: Matcha
Faceclaim: Gumi (Vocaloid)
Personality: Matcha is an eccentric person. She often lazes around while talking to her beloved plants than interacting with her owner or fellow guardian. But she can be a good source of unique ideas when urgent times arise
 
Role: Ube Guardian
Name: Ube
Faceclaim: Sinbad (Magi:Sinbad no Bouken)
Personality: He is well-known to the other guardians as a dandy, as he always makes it a point to be in style. Moreover, he is also a huge flirt, which made a lot of the guardians annoyed by his presence. However, despite his flaws, he is a good mentor who had taught his previous honors well. 
 
Role: Mocha Guardian
Name: Momo
Faceclaim: Ruby (RWBY)
Personality: Momo is kind towards other people, especially towards her fellow guardians. However, she is cold and aloof towards her jewel owner, only teaching them and nothing more because she doesn't want to get attached anymore like before. 
 
Role: Guard
Name: Knight
Faceclaim: Yue (Cardcaptor Sakura)
Personality: Knight embodies the quote "Do not judge a book by its cover" because despite his serious and pretty look, he is the type of guard who prefers slacking off rather than take his job seriously. He prefers having fun more than anything. Even though his facial expression looks so stiff at times, he likes to play around.