Flavours

Flavour Maidens - magical girl au. coming soon.
Plotlines
Plotline Name: Chocolate
Status: Available
Color: Red
Description: They act as the leader of the Flavour Maiden. Their ability is enchantment - the ability to put an illusion or curse an object as well as to charm anyone. Their magical weapon is an ax which they can use to slash enemies.


 
 
Plotline Name: Vanilla
Status: Available
Color: White
Description: They have the ability to summon four different kinds of  birds, that each have the power to manipulate their own element: Earth, Air, Water, Fire. Their magical weapon is a wand, which they use in summoning. 

 
 
Plotline Name: Bubble Gum
Status: Taken
Color: Blue
Description: They have the ability to travel through space and time. Their magical weapon is an umbrella, which, despite pretty looking, is hard enough to hit enemies with.

 
 
Plotline Name: Strawberry
Status: Available
Color: Pink
Description: Their supernatural ability is healing, both people and objects. While their magic focus on restoration, their magical weapon focuses on destruction for their weapon is a warhammer that can be strong enough to create an earthquake with the right force.
 
Plotline Name: Matcha
Status: Taken
Color: Green
Description: They have the ability to manipulate both plants and the Earth itself. In order to cast this ability, they need their magical weapon which is a magical staff.
 
Plotline Name: Ube
Status: Available
Color: Purple
Description: Their ability is technology manipulation which means they can make use of technology to attack enemies, get information, at the snap of a hand. They are also really smart, probably the smartest of all the Flavour maidens. Their magical weapon is a bag that contains magical chemical bombs.
 
Plotline Name: Mocha
Status: Available
Color: Yellow
Description: They have the ability of necromancy - they can revive the dead, manipulate a dead body, etc. Ironically, their magical weapon is a scythe which they can use to take lives.