Lovely Family

Happy Kim Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another lovely morning for the Kim's when they took a stroll on a nearby park. Taeyeon was carrying his son into his arms and they intertwined his left hand on Jessica's as they slowly walking with a happy smile on their faces while their son chuckles because his mother kept playing with him making faces made the young ones finds it funny. The head of the house couldn't keep his smile as he saw a beautiful view of his happy family and silently thanking God for a wonderful gift he had now.

 

"Taengoo you look creepy when you smile all by yourself, you know?" Jessica bluntly said but her husband only swiftly pecks her lips in response so she took revenge when she copied his actions while little Kyungsan copied too and gave his parents a sloppy kiss on their lips.

 

"Oh? Annyeong hasaeyo Mr. Kim!" Tiffany who appears with Seohyun cheerfully greets the man with her famous eyesmile as her polite daughter followed suit.
 

 

"Annyeong Mr. Kim." Seohyun bows at them with respect made Jessica flutters because of the little girl's good manner and she kneeled infront of her to pats her head as her little fluffy hair cutely bounce at the touch.


 

"Oh? Tiffany? I would like to introduce my lovely wife Jessica and wifey this is my friend, Tiffany Hwang that I met at the daycare." Taeyeon politely introduces both women and they gladly shake hands flashes their smile at each other.
 

 

"Where are you going, Tiffany?" Jessica who was the older initiate the conversation with a new friend that Tiffany gladly appreciate.

 

"We were going in a market since we've running out of supplies in our house. What about you Mrs. Kim?" Tiffany asked back made Jessica blush of what she addresses her.

 

"We're strolling around and eat something on our way to a shopping center." Jessica replied.

 

"Oh I see, glad to meet you Mr. & Mrs. Kim so me and my daughter excuse ourselves you must be in a hurry too. Well, see you tomorrow Mr. Kim. Bye!" Tiffany waves at them as well as Seohyun and heading their way into the market while Kim family continue their activity.

 

"She's quite pretty and too young for having a child. What if I hire her as my personal secretary? What do you think Taeng?" Jessica informed her husband as Taeyeon watches her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter