Our Happy Family

Happy Kim Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A wonderful morning came for the Kim household as the two figure were still lying and cuddling on the bed until a crying sound broke the silence inside their house.

 

"Tae~ Kyungsan was crying, can you please get him and bring him here." The sleepy wife nudged her husband with eyes closed as the gentleman complied and make his way through their child's room.


 

"Hush Kyung-ah, look at mommy she was still sleeping so you have to be a good boy and let her sleep in peace." Taeyeon trying to console his young boy on his arms as he gently sway him but Kyungsan trying to get off on his father's embrace and lay on the bed with his mom.


 

He gently laid the young boy and immediately tucked his body under the blanket while Kyungsan crawls towards his sleeping mother. He kissed Jessica's cheeks while his mouth drools with saliva and his mother swiftly embraced him tightly showering him a kiss while the husband was acting jealous on their lovely interactions.


 

"My little Kyungsan here knew how to identify a gorgeous lady infront of him, huh? You're drooling over my pretty face, huh?" Jessica played with his son still on her embrace as the young boy smiled at her even though he didn't understand of what she have said.


 

"Kyungsan is clever as his father." Taeyeon said boastfully as he wrapped his arms engulfing them with his warm embrace. 


 

"But I think he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter