Surprise Me (Part 1)

IZONE Oneshot Collection (Kkubi)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh… Why did I say yes for this trip…? I'd rather play LOL with Kang-chan or Mario Kart with Duckie…"

"Oh, come on, Saku-chan. For once, you get out of your room! Hii-chan, please bear me with this hopeless cousin of mine…"

"Haha, you're so funny, you know that, Nako-chan? Hey, I'm sure we'll have a great time here, in Seoul, right Saku-chan?"

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Let me take a nap before we go out. I'm so jet lagged…"

"Who the hell is jet lagged while travelling from Tokyo to Seoul?? It's the same time zone!" Nako rolls her eyes, seeing her older cousin mourning like a spoiled child.

"It's fine, we can unpack the luggage for the moment. We have to anyway. Come and help me with this, lil' bean!"

"There it is, Hii Savage… Okay, okay, I'm coming."

The trio took advantage of the school vacations to go on a little trip in Korea. It is their first time going abroad without any adults with them, and they were exciting to do so. Nako could not even hide her smile during all the flight, to such an extent her jaw started to ache at the arrival. At first, it was hard to convince Sakura for going there with them since she is a homebody and prefers to play PC games with her online mates, Hyewon and Yena.

However, the Japanese had just lost one of her best friends, Haruppi, who started a relationship with a girl. Why did she lose her friend? Easy, she loved her, and she did not want to see her with another one. So, she decided it would be best for them to not see each other from now on. She knows it can be seen as unfair and that she should be happy for Haruppi. She is of course, but she also knows herself and that the happiness of her best friend could be damaged because of her, if she holds a grudge against her, which will come eventually if she is hurt like that. Therefore, she stays away and learns news about her from their mutual friends.

Nako, knowing the love her cousin had for her best friend, thought it would be good for Sakura to see other horizons, and with the help of their childhood friend, Hitomi, all the three planned their journey to Seoul. Sakura is thankful to her two kouhais, even though she does not show it. A tsundere cat, indeed. She must keep her cool side, right?

Nako and Hitomi owns a Youtube channel where they upload some vlogs of their life as Japanese students, one as a member of the singing club and one of the dance/cheerleading club. Sometimes, they upload videos of Sakura who test some games at their launch, so their channel is quite diversified, and they have a good community following their activities. This trip is a big step for their Youtube adventure, and the two friends are expecting to sightsee soon, looking for new content.

The evening is coming, and the three girls agree to going out, happy to finally breathe the outside air. Tonight, they plan to discover the most famous Korean dishes, such as kimchi, tteokbokki or even bibimbap, and try to find a good restaurant to recommend to their followers.

"I absolutely must try the cheese balls! They say it is delicious if we eat the ones from the street of Hongdae! Let's go there!"

"Hii, you know it's fat, right? I don't know if you can eat it. What about your diet for both of you?"

"Saku-chan, we are on a trip. Diet is not in our vocabulary until we come back to Tokyo. For now, let's just enjoy!"

"Well said, lil' bean!"

"Hey, stop calling me that!" Nako is pouting. Too cutely for Hitomi who pinches her cheeks telling her she is cute. Sakura just smiles to herself. A cute girl who says to another one she is cute, too much fluffiness for her heart, really. After all, this is her weakness, cute girls.

Right at this moment, on the main arcade of the street, a small crowd has formed, and a background of electro music is beginning to be heard. As it keeps go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter