Chapter 1: New students

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jina and I left the house at 7.15am and drove to a coffee shop to grab a breakfast.

“That guy keeps looking this way.” Jina said.

I tried to get a look at him without appearing that I was. Handsome. Just then, the guy was getting out of his seat and stood just back from our table.

“Anyeong”.

“Anyeong?” Jina said. “I’m Jina. This is Chaerin.”

I frowned. Did she just introduce us to an unknown guy? Later, that guy dragged a chair over from the next table and sat with us.

“I’m Jimin. And this is V.” He jerked his chin towards his friend who was now sitting across me.

“So you guys live around here?” Jina asked Jimin.

“Yes.”

“Which school do you attend?”

“We attend JinHit High School as of today. Transferred students,” said Jimin.

“We go to the same school!” Jina exclaimed. I looked at V who seemed bored.

I glanced at my watch and said, “Well, we better get to school now. It was nice meeting you.” Then I dragged Jina by her elbow.

 

Later the same morning

I saw V and Jimin walked into PE class. Jimin noticed me and gave me a low wave.

“Hey. We meet again,” Jimin greeted us and joined us in the bleachers.

“Hey,” I glanced at V. “We’re playing baseball, so I hope you’re a good swinger.” I said, trying to break the ice with V.

“Hell yes, I am.” He grinned. Oh wow, so he can smile. Cute.

All four of us jogged together to assemble wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter