Chapter 1 - Epilogue

Her Regular-Irregular Life

In another realm,

“Why are you looking so forlorn, Jaehyun?” a divine spirit asked.

He sighed and pointed down at a girl drenched under the pouring rain. “Look at her. She needs help. Is there anything I can do, Your Most Divineness, to help her?”

The spirit looked at him, amused at how much he had grown compared to his brothers.

Meanwhile, his brothers, Mark and Haechan were quarrelling over “the love” and “is love” over the dining table.

“Pastaa~~ the love,” Haechan exclaimed as he took a bite of the spaghetti carbonara in front of him.

“Why is it the love? Shouldn’t it be ‘Pasta is love’?” Mark asked, confused.

Haechan was shook with his eyes opened wide and a fork in his mouth.

“You gotta get your grammar right, man.” Mark continued. 

“Here is Korea, man.” Haechan refuted, excited at the defeated look on Marks’s face.

“Hyung~~” Mark whined at his brothers who feigned ignorance.

 

“Do you really wish to help her?”

“Yes, I do, Your Most Divineness,” Jaehyun answered composedly.

“Very well,” the spirit replied. “I shall assign you on this task. If all is unwell, your brothers will join you.”

The divine spirit snapped his fingers and Jaehyun found himself in SM University with all the necessary documents found in his arms.

 

 

Name: Jung Jaehyun

Birth date: February 14, 1997

Age: 23

Height: 5’11”

Specialty: Piano, Basketball, Singing

 

Jaehyun found his way to ‘Intercultural Communication’ lecture at the auditorium. As he wandered around the campus, he noticed a girl in a short bob cut walking out from the auditorium with an agonising look.

“Found you,” he grinned. “Min Naeun.”