Typical

Typical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hi pretty people"

18 heads raised at the voice of Im Nayeon. They watch the vocalist of their school rock band lean her left side on the last locker and cross her arms with a small smile planted on her face. 

"Yes? Aren't you supposed to be in a practice right now?" the captain, Jihyo, questions the unexpected visit while they're praying and encouraging their selves silently. 

"Nah I postponed it. I have a better plan than practice actually," Nayeon struts to the middle of the room with a smirk on her face and looked at each players' faces exuding different emotions. "I just talked with the game manager and the headmaster. If you will win the game which is in 30 minutes, we will have a performance right on the stage and an afterparty in my house, with booze and bands considering that YG's girls are also present."

"Ugh that's easy, we have everyone here" Momo scoffed earning chuckles and nods from the fellow teammates. "Look at our ace, she's so chill!"

Mina rolled her eyes at Momo, shaking her head with a small smile. Her eyes land on Nayeon's face and caught the vocalist staring right back at her with an unexplainable glint on her eyes. Mina quickly tore off her gaze as she feels heat creep up to her cheeks, Nayeon can't help but chortle at the cute sight. 

"Anyway, play good guys. I gotta go to my seat, who knows Jeongyeon let some sit there" the band vocalist bids to the team.

Some cheered thanks for the support while just went back to their own business. Mina taps her thighs to keep them normal from shaking, not noticing Nayeon stopping infront of her. The ace of the team flinched in surprise when she feels a finger tapping on the top of her head and tilted her head to meet Nayeon flashing her infamous bunny smile. 

"Do well, Myoui" the taller girl says, leaving a tap of a finger on the Japanese's nose before heading out of the locker room. 

"We gotta grind hard, so Mina can grind against Nayeon later!"
 
Mina sneered at her teammates who are laughing at her red face. Seconds later, louder erupted from the football team when Mina can't hold back a grin. Insert Jihyo and Momo recording the tomato faced ace glaring at them.

 


"Time check, there's still 10 minutes to end the game. Scores are tied to 3, people are betting who's gonna be 24th SKor University Games Champion!" Dahyun speaks through the microphone as she watches the game unfold on the jumbotron.

"Who will it be? Would it be the YGU Grizz?" Bobby pauses for the students of YGU to cheer for the mention of the their team, "or would it be the JYPU Sharks?"

"WOOOO GO SHARKIES" poor Bobby falls off his seat when Dahyun suddenly screamed together with her fellow students.

 

"Hey, I forgot to ask. Where the heck did you go before the start of the game?" Jeongyeon asked Nayeon who's watching the tournament on the field. 

"I just paid a visit to the locker room" Nayeon replied. The guitarist of the band raised an eyebrow at the sketchy answer of the vocalist and even raised her brow higher when Nayeon suddenly let out squeals.

"What the ? You don't go to these games what the heck are you fangirling at" Jeongyeon followed the latter's line of sight and oh, Myoui Mina looks hot her lips while wiping her sweaty forehead. Does she know she being watched on the widescreen across the field?

"Hey snap out of it!" 

Nayeon just elbows her best friend while her hands drum against her thighs in anticipation.

"Time check, 5 minutes!"

"OH MY GOD BABY JIHYO KICK THEIR ASSES! FINISH THAT ALREADY" 

It wasn't just Nayeon who was surprised, the spectators surrounding them also jumped in their seats when the guitarist suddenly stood up and screamed.

 

"I don't remember signing a contract with the devil to love her" Jihyo groans. They can hear Jeongyeon hollering from afar. 

"There's only 5 left, Ji. It'll take about 3 mins to successfully cross the YGU from the middle" Mina breathes out, trying to regain her breath after running back and forth for the past 10 minutes. "It'll be more disadvantage for us to reach the shootouts, Sooyoung's left hand is already weakening."

"I'm really out of ideas right now except if  we will just dash and kick to the goal" the JYPU captain sighs, eyes following a YGU midfielder being carried off the field due to an ankle injury. 

Mina paused for a few seconds, looking at Momo on the left-wing then to Jihyo. "Can you still do long distance, Ji?"

"Yeah, I just can't jump properly now. Why?" 

"Ronaldo"

Jihyo grinned mischievously at the mention of the name of one of their trick plays. Mina smiled at the reaction and called out to the Japanese left-winger,  hands forming a sign of 'Ronaldo' play that Momo understood. 

Mina's eyes wandered to the crowd on the bleachers by the left-wing and found Nayeon looking right back at her.

"You can do it" the older girl mouthed, beaming a smile afterward. Mina smiles back. 

 


"JYPU SHARKS SCORES ANOTHER GOAL FROM THE SURPRISING BICYCLE KICK OF MYOUI, ASSISTED BY HIRAI, RIGHT ON THE BUZZER!"

"We have the 24th SKor University Game Champions! JYPU Sharks!" 

Jihyo dashes towards Mina, with Momo at the same time and jumps on the Japanese forward, landing their body on the ground not caring how it will stain their uniforms. 

"I never thought I'll be winning my last trophy" Momo sobs loudly, she hugs her Mina and Jihyo tighter and also wrapped her free leg around their body. "I even scored a date with the emcee, oh my god" 

Jihyo and Mina just laugh when Momo cried even louder. 

"We did girls, we have finished our second major checklist. Get to JYPU and win the last championship game, four months later we're gonna graduate" The JYPU tears up, tapping their heads while her back is still glued on the grass.

"RUMBLE!" 

"Wha--" Jihyo groaned as she f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter