Ambition is a hell

Fate and Destiny
"I must be king. I am the one who has the right to be king. But that servant's son bloking my way. "

A young man looks very angry and takes his frustration out on objects around him.

"How dare him.. How can my father announce him to be the crown prince."

His anger seemed to mount. He even punched the wall and bruised his hand.

"I am the one who has the right to be king. I am more worthy than that servant's son."

"Only I have the right."

This time he said it with eyes burning with anger.

"Only me. "

•••••

"Seunghoon, don't run around the palace."

"Seunghoon don't straighten your body like that."

"Seunghoon you must learn about how to rule the kingdom because you will become king."

"Seunghoon you must be the king."

Those words are what 9 year olds keep hearing. It is the burden he has received since he was a child that makes him have big ambitions.

......

"Brother Seunghoon let's play."

A small child or perhaps more accurately called a prince is inviting other princes to play together.

"Don't call me brother. Call me prince seunghoon, prince seungyoon."

"And also a prince doesn't play, prince seungyoon. You better study how to rule the kingdom than play around,prince seungyoon. "

After saying that Seunghoon just left the boy.

......

"Recommend this prince jinwoo. From now on he will live with us in this palace. Also his age is older than you all,so you'll have to respect him."

Seunghoon looked at the boy who was just introduced as the prince.

"Tch .. Look at him, how can he be a prince. Shabby clothes, smells of fish. Inappropriate at all."

Seunghoon just left after seeing the boy. He won't socialize with that dirty kid. Never.

......

When Seunghoon was going to his room he saw the door to his mother's room was slightly open. He knew peeping was a bad thing to do but he heard the sound of his mother crying from inside.

"Why are you doing ... this to me. I even hikss .. already gave you an heir. But you instead brought hiks ... your son from that servant to this palace."

Seunghoon, who heard his mother's words only can lowered his head. He know who his mother talking about. 

"I just wanted my son to be king..hikss.. But that servant's son....hikss..  "

"I will make sure my son will be the king..hikss... "

Seunghoon could only clench his fists after hearing everything.

"Don't worry mother, I'll make sure your wishes come true even though I have to do anything to make that happen. "

"I will definitely become a king. "