The first son who got abandoned

Fate and Destiny

 


 

 
Seen a young man sitting pensively staring at the lake in front of him. The lake looked calm and empty just like the young man's eyes. The eyes that used to always shine were now only
leaving the light that was already dead.

"Prince jinwoo, you are summoned by the king."

The words of a servant brought the young man from his reverie.

"Very well I will see the king soon. Thank you."

•••••

"Father see, Jinu got a big fish."

The boy shows the fish he got to his father. A big smile appeared on the boy's face.

"Wahhh .. Jinu is really great. I'm proud of you son. You will definitely become a great sailor." His father said as he rubbed his head.

Hearing what his father said, of course, the boy called Jinu was happy.

"Humm ... Jinu will definitely become a great sailor like father later."

The smile never left Jinu's face during the day.

......

"No dad ... Jinu doesn't want to come with them .."

"But jinu you have to come with them, they will take you to your real family."

Jinu, who heard his father's words, was naturally confused. Isn't his family his father.

"No, jinu's family are fathers. Who are they, I don't know them."

"Please Jinu go with them."

Jinu kept refusing to go out with those people. Jinu's father also looks like he can't stand it all.

"JINU GO WITH THEM NOW. YOU'RE NOT MY CHILD. SO GO WITH THEM NOW."

Jinu's face suddenly turned pale at his father's words. Tears began to come out of his eyes.

"No... Jinu is your son.. . Father must be lying ... Hikss ... Jinu knows father is lying ... sob ..."

Jinu tried to hug his father but when he was about to do so he was instead pushed by his own father to fall.

Hurt

Not hurt because of the wounds he got when he fell but hurt because of the wounds in his heart. The father he always loved did this to him.

"YOU'RE A Dummy. I AM NOT YOUR FATHER AND SO DON'T CALL ME A FATHER AGAIN."

"NOW GO WITH THEM BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN."

Jinu lowered his face. Tears continued to drip from those eyes.

It really hurts to be treated like this by the father he loves so much.

"Well if this is what my father wants ... hikss ... Jinu will obey ... hikss."

"Forgive jinu..hikss ... if jinu has been troublesome father ... hikss .."

Jinu tried hard to hold back his crying. He can't look weak, his father said that the man shouldn't cry.

"Goodbye dad .. Jinu will always love father .."
After saying that, Jinu immediately went with the people he knew were from the royal palace. Jinu didn't know why he had to go with the palace people. Actually who he is.

"I'm sorry, Jinu. I love you too."