One

You Make me Thirsty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     “Donghae, is Kim Jongwoon-ssi standing not that far from us or am I going crazy?”

If Donghae could count with his fingers how many times Hyukjae had asked him that question the whole day, it definitely would need more than his two hands to fully count the twenty three times he had heard those words. He could feel his sanity slipping, an annoyed sigh escaping his lips every time Hyukjae would cling more to him once he confirmed that yes, Jongwoon was standing not that far from them and was looking at Hyukjae as if he could eat him right there, and he feared that soon his arm would break with how his best friend was holding it – it was as if Hyukjae let go of him he would die a very slow death and at this point Donghae was almost cheering for that to happen.

He loved his best friend, really, he loved him so much to the point he could kill someone if they ever hurt him, but whenever it involved Kim Jongwoon, aka the creepy vampire no one likes to be around because he looks like he could kill you in two seconds if you mess with him, it was hell to be around Hyukjae since the poor human had attracted the vampire’s attention and Donghae was pretty much standing on Jongwoon’s way just by standing close to Hyukjae.

It definitely didn’t help that Jongwoon would also stare at him as if he was holding back from killing him and really, Donghae loved his life and he didn’t want to die yet – maybe after confessing his feelings to his witch sunbae Donghee, who is just as terrifying as Jongwoon, but that’s a really scary option and he didn’t want to do that also – but anyways, he’d rather be turned into a frog again than to die in Jongwoon’s hands and that was why every day he wondered if it would be wise of him to leave Hyukjae with the vampire so that he could have a space to breathe and run away from the death glares being thrown at him. (Really, at this point he won’t be brave enough to cry at Hyukjae's funeral if he dies because he’s almost handing him to his death.)

“We only have one more class to go and as soon as we are done we can go home, so calm down and please loosen your grip on my arm, it hurts.” Donghae whined as he tried to pull his arm out of Hyukjae’s grip, failing miserably when it only made him grip it tighter. “You little- ah, shiiiit, it hurts!” He almost cried at the feeling of nails pressing against his skin, having to swallow the scream threatening to escape. Hyukjae leaned closer to him, almost sitting on his lap and only then Donghae noticed Jongwoon was sitting on the chair next to Hyukjae’s, who not so wisely decided to sit away from the window. “Let go of my arm so we can exchange seats.”

“I can feel his stare.. Ah, Donghae, I’m so going to die..” Hyukjae whimpered as low as he could, letting go of Donghae’s arms when they changed seats. He ignored the sigh of relief his friend let out and rested his head on his arms, feeling his body growing cold at the stare he was receiving. “What do I do, Donghae? He’s going to kill me, I can feel it. And after he kills me who knows what he’s going to do to my dead body.. Oh dear God, I should move out of the country before that happens. But with the way that weirdo is, he’s going to follow me and-”

“If you don’t shut up, I swear I’m going to ask him to sit here.” Donghae threatened but it fell in deaf ears an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter