Sister thing

Shampoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul had injuried her back a couple of weeks before Mamamoo's summer comeback and that affected the girl not only physically but also emotionally, since that was her color, her season, her album.

Despite of that, the group kept their schedules and she didn't miss any.

The rapper had to sit on stools and wait for her rap parts. Her members were very sweet and supportive though.

Then, they needed to continue practicing and the girl was under heavy meds to deal with the pain.

Moonbyul's youngest sister was at the apartment most of the time and she loved the fact the girl wanted to take care of her. However, that had some inconvenient.

The dark-blonde girl would usually go to her best friend and co-worker's house almost every night. Nevertheless she needed to stay home since the accident.

Solar had visited her quite a few times recently. Despite of that, they had tried to maintain the secret.

It was always when Yesol was out with friends or back to their parents' place.

On that specific day, Mamamoo ceo allowed Moonbyul to have a day off because the following weeks would be messy and tiring.

Her younger sister sat beside her on the couch and asked:

____ Unnie, are you dating?

The rapper almost choked with the water she was drinking.

_____ How would I be dating, ? Do you see me having time to hang out with anyone?

_____ Well, you have plenty of time to hang out with Solar._____ The girl commented casually.

_____ Whaaaat? This is different. She is my leader. We work together._____ Moonbyul blushed.

_____ You don't spend time only when you're working though.

_____ What do you mean?_____ The blonde was sweating.

_____ Nothing. I was just wondering if she doesn't come here. 

_____ Nope.

_____ Are you sure? Because there wouldn't be any reason to hide a friend's visit. Right, unnie?_____ The dark-haired girl smiled.

_____ Exactly. I don't even understand what you are implying, pabu.____ Moonbyul slapped her sister's forehead without strenght.

____ Nevermind. Anyway, I'm going to a party with some friends. I'm back on Saturday.

____ Okay. Be careful.

____ Do you need any help before I go?

____ No, thanks. I'm fine.

The younger sister kissed her unnie and went to her bedroom to gather her things, leaving less than an hour later.

Once she was alone, the rapper video called Solar and made a sad face, commenting that Yesol had gone out and that she wished she could go to the older girl's place.

Solar tried to act indifferently but she ended up melting and knocking on the rapper's door 40 minutes later.

Moonbyul held her smile and made a surprised face:

_____ Yong?!!! What happened?

Getting inside the apartment with her hands full of bags, the blonde pouted and responded:

_____ Stop being annoying and help me out. I brought us dinner.

Moonbyul smirked, picked the bags and took them to the kitchen.

The duo served themselves and ate in silence for a long time. And then, they sat on the couch and the rapper placed her head on the singer's lap.

Solar sighed and started caressing the girl's hair while they were watching their favorite series.

_____ Unnie....

_____ Yeah?

_____ I'm so nervous about tomorrow....

_____ There is no reason to be. The album is great and the mv is powerful. You have us to support you.

_____ Ddun...._____ Moonbyul's voice got softer.

Solar looked down and their eyes met.

_____ What, Byul-ah?

_____ Thank you for taking care of me.

Blushing, the older one acted all stressed:

_____ Stop all this greasiness. You would do the same in my place.There is no need to say these things.

_____ Yong....

_____ Aigo.....What now?____ The singer rolled her eyes.

Moonbyul hesitated before speaking seriously:

_____ It's not just physical for me. I understand if you don't trust me because of my troll personality. But....It's n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter