Drive

Drive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I like walking alone at night and he likes driving alone at night. We first met on a cold, silent night and it became our one night stand.

-----

That day I got into a fight with my parents so I decided to escape from home a night. It's my habit. When I argue with friends or family, I like spending my time alone walking at night without thinking about destination. 

As always, without deciding where to go, I kept walking on walk path alone. It was a cold night. I forgot to bring my coat and scarf with. Even so, I was still stubborn not to go home nor called my friends to let me sleep over. 

 

*beep beep* (horn sound)

 

Suddenly horn of someone's car sounded. Looked like he or she pressed the horn to me so I stopped walking and turned to look at the car. That moment the window car opened and there was a young handsome man inside. He was looking at me with a smile. The car looked modern and expensive as well as the owner. He looked so fashionable. He was wearing a white-black shirt with folding sleeves to show half of his arms. Though, he was so handsome but his ears were full of piercings and both of his wrists were full of bracelets. So my first impression on him was mixed, I felt a bit happy to meet such handsome man on this lonely cold night but I felt scared of him at the same time. 


"Where are you going? If you don't mind, let me give you a lift." he spoke to snap me out of my thoughts. 

"Oh it's ok. I just want to walk." I answered to reject his request. 

He burst out laughing a little then opened the door to come out. I startled a little bit to see his full figure. He was so tall and his body looked so fine. He was wearing a grey pants and it looked so good together with his white-black shirt. I can say that he has a good sense of fashion.

"Come on, I'm not a bad man. I'll drive you to wherever you want. You know I like driving alone at night but I've never got a partner. It would be nice if you would join me tonight. Going on a drive is much enjoyable than going on a walk. Believe me!" he insisted.

I remained silent and just kept looking at him. I was trying to consider about his offer and his character. I hesitated because we were completely strangers. 

"Just a drive not anything else!'' he ensured his words again. Perhaps he understood what I was thinking and worrying. I still remained silent. 

"My name is Kim Jonghyun. Nice to meet you. What is your name?" he didn't mind my silence. He introduced himself to me. 

"I'm Naeun." I finally broke out my own silence.

"What a beautiful name! It suits you well because you're so beautiful." he praised me.

Then he walked to the other side of the car and opened the door at passenger's place. "Please get in, Naeun! Let's go on a drive together!" he invited me again even before I agreed to go with him. I was looking at him with very complicated feeling. After a while, I didn't know why but my legs suddenly stepping to his place. I entered his car. 

"Let me wear the seatbelt for you!" he suggested then came very clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter