Kiss

Girlfriend Corp.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A kiss for a demo.

 

 

What kind of demo is this?

 

 

"One kiss." Dahyun repeated to me.

 

I can't even process everything right now. The girls lining up is also getting angrier and angrier each seconds passed because of my dumbfoundness.

 

I mean who would have thought that I'll be hearing and seeing Girlfriend, kiss, demo all in one sentence. A girlfriend can give you a kiss for a free demo.

 

 

Like isn't this againts human rights?

 

Who would even believe in this kind of scheme?

 

 

"Jendeuk! What now?!" 

 

Right, my bestfriend.

 

 

 

"Me first!"

 

"Why are you so slow?!"

 

"Hurry up!"

 

 

And them.

 

 

"Miss?" I snapped back of my thoughts when Dahyun spoke. "Just pick one, there's still a long line behind you" she smiled sweetly as she pointed to the crowd on my back. Honestly why isn't she in the choices? I think she'll pull it through just fine.

 

I followed her fingers and saw how eager and annoyed the people here are, I looked at Jisoo who is still in dazed. Probably remembering and replaying the scenario of her kissing the tall demo girl before. The girls are in total range though, I think they wanted to choke me right now for taking too much time.

 

 

I looked at the five beautiful girls at Dahyun's back, I swear they are all God's creation why did they let themselves be part of these scheme I-

 

 

I CANT PROCESS TOO MUCH INFORMATION.

 

 

Then something, rather someone caught my attention. 

 

 

'Pink'

 

 

Someone in pink hair caught my attention. She just adds up to the list of weird things I encountered today. Who in their right mind would color themselves in this kind of bright color? I mean blonde is normal but pink? Thats too much brightness.

 

But honestly this is my first time seeing someone pulling off this kind of color. She looks so good in pink, i have to admit. Why didn't Jisoo chose her?

 

 

 

 

"Oooh" Dahyun has this annoying yet cute grin on her lips as if she knows what I am thinking. "I think I know who you picked. Rosé come here"

 

 

I smiled and chuckled. Rosé fits though, considering her hair color and sweet appearance and face.

 

I heard her grunt in annoyance when she saw me smiled. I think she doesn't like people recognizing her and her hair color, in which she really cant blame me. Im really amazed at her pink hair right now.

 

She exited at the stand they're staying and walked towards me. She stood up in front of me which caused the girls to screech and roar loudly again. Damn, this woman is tall. I think I'll break my neck if I kept on looking up, she's like inches taller than me. 

 

Okay its not my fault for being tiny. Others is just taller and thats their fault!

 

 

 

"Smack, liplock, or torrid?" My eye socket almost bursted out, I can feel my jaw drop out of shock of what she said. I saw her rolling her eyes and sighed "For the demo. So what would you pick?" She added.

 

 

 

I can hear and trace annoyance in her voice. I frowned at her, If her job is being a 'girlfriend' then she wont be qualified! She's too rude!

 

 

Its a pity though she's really pretty.

 

 

 

"I know im pretty, no need to stare too much" she grinned.

 

This girl is a smug, arrogant, rude and all negative words to describe a person! Mygod!

 

Lets forget the pretty part. Looks will never be enough to compensate a ty attitude.

 

 

"Im not staring at you, Im glaring at you!" I gritted my teeth as I growled on her. this pretty yet arrogant human being.

 

"Fine, lets finish this." I stepped back as I saw her coming close to me. She held both of my cheeks and I swear, her hands is soft. I looked at her and saw her closing the gap of our lips. I wanted to shout repeatedly, . This isn't happening-

 

 

 

SHE KISSED ME.

 

 

I pushed her away, Im not here for a freaking demo. Totally not a girlfriend kissing demo!

 

"Is it sweet?" She smiled at me.

 

She have this grin on her lips, which didnt last long because-

 

 

I slapped her.

 

"You're so annoying, !" I said angrily.

 

I turned my back to her hurriedly to go home as Jisoo followed me, the crowd was dead silent as they let me to walk away immediately.

 

Then it hits me, I did something very veeery stupid. Jisoo is still shocked, gazing at nothing as if analyzing what the happened. Silently walking beside me as we walk towards the car, resulting for a very peaceful car ride. This is better, I cant have her lecturing me right now.

 

This is a weird mall stroll. This wont happen again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

"You're so mean!" 

 

I think I spoke too soon? Jisoo. Well Jisoo is lecturing nonstop when we got home. And its ing irritating my ears.

 

 

"I can't believe you slapped that work of God creature, God Jendeuk why?!"

 

"The What?" I said 

 

"That gorgeous woman!" She said while exaggeratedly moving her hands, as if telling me I did the most ridiculous thing human kind would've done.

 

"You're overreacting." I deadpanned.

 

 

Fine! She's beautiful, gorgeous, hot, cool and every adjective to define her physical appearance. But no I can't let myself miss that arrogant attitude of hers.

 

 

"Did you even heard her? She's too full of herself" I said while rolling my eyes. She's too irritating to think of.

 

 

"Maybe that's just her character, hello Jen! That's a girlfriend demo. They probably have every kind of attitudes in every girls out there. You just picked the one with that attitude. You're so, God I cant believe you didn't think of possibilities first and slapped her straight away!" She said while pointing at her temple, signaling that I should think before doing anything.

 

 

But is that how someone should court you? She's someone who can't even fit as a girlfriend. In my standards she will be disqualified immediately. Not even close to my standards. Jisoo has a point but if I were that Rosé I'll be nice to everyone for them to pick me. 

 

"Don't you think its a scam Chu? It's a really weird scheme and just how can you pay someone to date you? Who would fall for that?" 

 

"What the hell Jendeuk?"

 

"Yeah. What the hell Jisoo?" I said while sitting up.

 

We looked at each other. Why are we fighting anyway? She just stood still beside the sofa with this dreamy eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter