Mall

Girlfriend Corp.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OH MY GOD JENDEUKIE, LOOK AT THAT BERET." Jisoo said as she ran towards the dior store here in the mall.

 

"Unnie please stay still people are watching!" I said as she ran and jumped up and down when she entered the shop.

 

I chuckled at her actions. Its embarrassing really, but who cares about others were thinking right? Let everyone be them, let us be us and we'll let you be you. As easy a that. No time for judging here.

 

You see, this Jisoo turtle rabbit Kim here is a big fan of Dior clothings. She once told me that she wanted to be a model in this brand atleast once. She adores it so much but not much to compare it to her obsession over chicken. I think she would sacrifice countless of lambs just to advertise for one chicken brand. 

 

Not to brag but we are really pretty. Gorgeous rather. So if ever there would be entertainment or even modeling agency who wanted to scout us especially Jisoo, I wouldn't be surprised anymore.

 

I walked closer to Jisoo as she inspects the beautiful dresses here inside the shop, I looked at her and saw her smiling widely and childishly as if it's the happiest moment of her life.

 

 Yes everyone, Kim Jisoo is definitely a child.

 

"Ya Unnie. We've been visiting clothing shops for a while now. I thought we're supposed to shop things for our apartment?" I said. 

 

She looked at me and smiled smugly and then continued to do her thing. 

 

Not even kidding. We entered this mall HOURS ago yet my bestfriend here decided that its fun to roam around apparel's shop first before buying things we need the most. She also bought infinite amount of clothes that she on her own words thought are 'cute'.

 

God the way she's wasting so much money when we haven't even bought things for our apartment.

 

 

She grabbed a beautiful white dress and gave it to the staff assisting her. I frowned at the sight. Who would even buy loads of clothes when you already have tons in your closet?

 

Before she could pick another one I immediately stopped her by hitting her head. Not really hard but painful enough to get her back into her senses.

 

"Kim Jisoo, how about start to leave this store and go to other part of the mall THAT ISN'T A CLOTHING SHOP?" I said half shouting as she flinched. Imagine how frustrated I am. I thought I'm the younger here?

 

"Chill Jendeuk. It isn't even a lot." She said while shrugging.

 

"Not a lot? Do you even know how many staffs we paid just to deliver your 'not a lot' of clothes to our apartment? We visited 3 of those stores and for your information, you paid for 7 staffs already to organize the things you bought. Not to mention the countless times we stopped for chicken." I said while huffing. 

 

Her eyes widen at my words, not believing it. 

 

"That many?" She said innocently.

 

"Look at the dior staff at your back" I motioned to the staff who is struggling to balance the pile of clothes he's holding. What an unlucky man.

 

"Oh" she looked at me as if she's amazed in her own actions.

 

"Alright then. It's the final one I promise." She smiled cutely and payed at the cashier. Followed by the struggling guy holding her stuffs.

 

I sighed heavily, watching her is draining. Imagine what I have to put up with everyday. But neither less, I love that bestfriend of mine even if she's a pain in the most of the time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After she paid for her stuffs and came back to me. She swinged and linked her arms to mine as we walk mindlessly inside the mall trying to look for more useful things we needed to buy.

 

"What's up with your obsession over Dior anyway?" I asked her out of the blue

 

She looked at me ridiculously and said "Says the one who's wearing full chanel today" and scoffed.

 

I stared at her. I wanted to chuckle but she questioned CHANEL. THE CHANEL. 

 

"Excuse me, this is called fashion!" 

 

"See? See? So why are you questioning Dior?" she said while rolling her eyes.

 

"Because you're buying tons! All of your stuffs is literally everywhere in our apartment. In the living room, bathroom, all over your room. And God even on my room. Kim Jisoo!" 

 

"But you're doing the same thing! Can you imagine how do I feel when I see your capybaras all over the place? I swear its irritating!" 

 

"Hah! I knew you have something againts my Capybaras" I said defensively.

 

"How do I not? It literally smells like your saliva, can you stop hugging that things while sleeping?" She said. Disgustingly.

 

I opened my mouth to say something back but I couldn't find the right words to say. I know and well aware the they smell like my saliva but can you blame me? They're like the most cutest stuff toys I've got. They're my favorites. 

 

"Oh now you're silent. Listen here Jennie Kim. If you don't stop questioning the things I'm buying im gonna set all of your capybaras on fire." She said while smiling smugly at me.

 

She's crazy. I'm telling you this girl is crazy. 

But I can't even say something because she might do something crazy on my collections! No, I'll just stay silent. Thank you very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter