Chapter 21 - Together

"Dating In The Showbiz"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[PARIS 05:00 PM]

 

After her trip in Budapest, Yoona next trip in Europe is in Paris.

Yoona’s sister Yoon Jeong, need to go back to Korea this morning because of her schedule, so after spent a few days in Paris with Yoona, her sister left to Korea today.

After taking her sister to the airport, Yoona decided to take a walk in the city of Paris. Yoona decided to go to The Jardin des Tuileries which is located close to the hotel where Yoona is staying.

 

While walking in the park, Yoona was interested in the busking performance that afternoon.

But unexpectedly, while enjoying a song sung by them, someone suddenly grabbed Yoona's hand.

She stunned, her eyes was trembling, she almost couldn’t say a word.

 

“Opp… Oppa?”

 

Yoona still shocked by the fact that Kwon Ji Yong is the one who’s grabbed her hand. Kwon Ji Yong standing right in front of her.

Yoona and Ji Yong only stand there, without saying a word, keep staring at each other.

 

People can see how they miss each other in their eyes.

How long it has been since they’re staring at each other eyes like this?

How long it has been since they longed for each other?

 

Both Yoona and Ji Yong froze for quiet some times, until someone approached Yoona to give her a rose.

 

“Voici une rose pour vous mademoiselle ... j'espère que vous aurez une belle vie (read : here's a rose for you miss... hope you two will have a beautiful life) “

“(Yoona can’t understand what that guy said and Yoona smiles) Merci…”

 

After she received the rose, Yoona look back at Ji Yong who’s still look at Yoona dearly.

Ji Yong smiles gently to Yoona, he holds her hand tightly.

 

“Shall we go?”

 

Yoona smiles and nodded.

They walked around the park while holding hands.

 

They still didn't speak a word. Ji Yong and Yoona didn't know what to say. But they can't denied that, without speaking a word, Yoona and Ji Yong felt they already knew what they were going to say to each other.

 

“I miss you …” (Finally Ji Yong said a word)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter