the day you became mine

full of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


April 9, 2009

Journal,

This is indeed one of the best days of my life, marking the 9th day of April, in the year 2009. She finally said yes! After 6 months of courting her, she officially became my girl. I actually didn't expect this because we are having our summer vacation right now together with some of our friends but then she asked me an hour ago to go out to the sea shore and take a walk. She's the one who surprised me. I was speechless but when I realized everything just happened, I couldn't help but hug her tightly. Tears escaped from my eyes but it would definitely because of happiness.

Words can't actually describe how I feel right now. After years of being with her as her friend, she, at last, became mine. I am so happy, indeed, truly happy. The way she looked at me sent a warm feeling inside my heart. I truly love her. I really do. And everyone who knows us can feel it. Since 2006, I know I wanted to make her happy. And I'm giving my best to be worthy of her lovely stares, her cute smiles and giggles and of course, her love.

Seungwan is the best girl I've ever known. Lucky me for having her. I don't want to mess this up. Might sound cheesy, but she's too precious for me.

It's almost midnight so I have to end this now. Seungwan is probably sleeping in their room with her friends, while I am here in this room with Sehun and Jongin.

Yes, I always bring this journal with me, wherever I go, even after all these years.

Good night.

The luckiest guy,

Kyungsoo

It was almost 10 in the evening. Kyungsoo had finished taking a quick warm shower after they got back in to their hotel room. It really helped his body to feel more relaxed, even for a bit, after their long and tiring day doing different activities. He was designated to a room with the boys while Seungwan was with the girls. After eating dinner altogether, they already returned back to their rooms to rest.

Their squad decided to go on a summer vacation at the nearest beach. Their circle was established in their freshman year and was consisted of 6 people: including Seungwan, Seulgi, Sooyoung, Sehun, Jongin and lastly, Kyungsoo. After their stressful and exhausting academic year in their second year as college students, they wanted to chill out and have some fun together. It was originally planned by Jongin and Sooyoung, who both liked travelling. So the others also agreed because they needed to reward themselves too. They wanted to at least release all their stress and worries.

Kyungsoo was already on his usual sleeping clothes, black shirt and shorts. He saw his two guy friends sleeping soundly on their beds, kind of expecting it to happen because of them being extremely energetic and extra hyper during that day. Their course of activities surely made all of them drained and sleepy, but it was fun and exciting.

He could still recall everything happened up until then, most especially his moments with Seungwan. It was their first vacation together and the both of them were beside each other all day. He could still remember the sight of her smiling and laughing. His vacation became even more exhilarating because of Seungwan. He admitted it that he really enjoyed it.

He was still drying up his wet hair with towel when he heard soft knock on the hotel door. He looked back towards his friends before going towards the door. As he opened it, he was surprised to see Seungwan standing in front of him, who was already in her night clothes. Seeing her at this hour being so simple, made him smile.

"Why are you here? Do you need anything?" Kyungsoo asked her in a gentle manner, removing the towel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter