the day i met you

full of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 19, 2006

Jounal,

Hi?

I don't know how to do this but yeah. Today is my first day as a senior student and this is also my last year in high school. Something happened within this day and I can't believe I'm involving myself with such thing like this right now. I guess she's the reason why I am here writing on this black journal notebook.

Anyway, I met this girl in my new school earlier this day. Her name is Wan. I know it's like her nickname or something so I also gave her mine. Well, Wan is an interesting girl. Hmm. Something about her caught me and my attention. To be honest, writing isn't my style. I don't usually write my daily experiences on a piece of paper. But Wan told me that it somehow helps if I want to release all I want to say even if I don't feel like talking to an actual person. It somehow convinced me so I am giving it now a try. She also advised me that I should treat my journal as a real friend, like the one who actually listens. I think this is quite helpful. I'm becoming engaged as I continue on scribbling all the words in my head on this page.

But you know what? Here's a secret I want to tell. I think Wan is beautiful. I just noticed it when I unconsciously stared at her for too long. She has this angelic face. Her hair is long and wavy. Her eyes are pretty. Her nose is cute. Lastly, her cheeks are so squishy. But what I like the most is her smile. It's contagious and I felt like I melted the moment I saw it.

She's also kind. She isn't only visually beautiful but also her inside too. Since I'm a new student in our school, she voluntarily toured me around and talked to me as if I am one of her closest friends. She's talkative in a nice way and she's so bubbly. She unbelievably made me laugh thrice. Even though I am not the kind of person to talk a lot around people, she made me forget that I am that kind of person.

I am thankful that she's the first one I met in my new school and the first one I talked to. She's nice and I'm looking forward to be her friend, only if given a chance. And please don't be surprised if in the next pages and dates, her name is still mentioned.

I think this is long enough. That's all. I just filled up two entire pages.

Thank you.

- Soo

"Mom, I'm going now," Kyungsoo said as he walked towards the main door. He took his shiny black shoes from its rack and slipped his feet in it. "Bye mom and dad."

"Good luck on your first day, hun. Make friends, okay? Keep safe!" Her mom was smiling when she said it. She felt proud sending her son on his first day in his new school. Beside her was Kyungsoo father, also smiling as he watched his son.

Kyungsoo nodded and flashed them a small smile before leaving through their new home's gate. He waved them good bye and started walking to catch up for the next train.

His new uniform looked good on him, especially when his hair was neatly brushed up and his woody and zesty-scent cologne was all over him. Most of the girls who passed by him were eyeing him and their tiny giggles were escaping from their lips. But since Kyungsoo wasn't aware of his effect towards girls, he just normally walked without noticing those eyes that were on him. 

He waited for 20 minutes to arrive at his destination. After that, he walked for few more minutes and he was finally standing in front of his new school. As he entered through the main gate, his mouth agaped by the sight of the school's interior. There were too many students scattering around the grounds. Suddenly, Kyungsoo felt a little bit uncomfortable. Seeing lots of faces made him feel shy because he wasn't used to interacting among others, except for his close friends - Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They were his friends since they were young. But sadly, he parted from them due to his family moving into a new house.

Kyungsoo held his backpack's strap firmly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter